Start by marking “Mexican Made Easy: Everyday Ingredients, Extraordinary Flavor” as Want to Read:
Mexican Made Easy: Everyday Ingredients, Extraordinary Flavor

Mexican Made Easy: Everyday Ingredients, Extraordinary Flavor

3.85  ·  Rating details ·  131 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Why wait until Tuesday night to have tacos—and why would you ever use a processed kit—when you can make vibrant, fresh Mexican food every night of the week with Mexican Made Easy?

On her Food Network show, Mexican Made Easy, Marcela Valladolid shows how simple it is to create beautiful dishes bursting with bright Mexican flavors. Now, Marcela shares the fantastic recipes h
Published September 27th 2011 by Clarkson Potter (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Mexican Made Easy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mexican Made Easy

Lisa
Jul 31, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I did not love this nor did I hate it either. I thought that many of the recipes that were in this book were interesting and looked wonderful. However, they would not be things that I would attempt to make, although I would most assuredly eat them though.
Valerie
3.75.
Lots of good recipes to try and good tips and ideas. I definitely see an evolution from her first cookbook. Look very forward to the next!
Irene Gonzales
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: cousins
Recommended to Irene by: TV
I love THIS COOKBOOK, Marcela Valladolid was raised in Baja California just like my Mom so her cooking style is a lot alike. I've already made most of the dishes in this book, last night I made the Albondiga Soup for the 2nd time! I will make the Pozole for New Year's eve just like my Mom use to, such good memories! I have also given this book as gifts to friends, sister, niece, God daughter and cousins, they all tell me they LOVE it. Thank you Marcela!
Desaree O'Hara
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full of original recipes and charming stories, this well-organized cookbook includes an interesting array of dishes, from beverages to desserts. The author has even included some menu ideas, pairing together her recipes for special occasions. The section on salsas alone is worth buying this book. I personally am looking forward to trying the recipe for coconut flan.
Maggie
Jun 13, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
great recipes -- I'll be trying several of them!
JDAZDesigns
Jan 22, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm not usually a fan of Food Network cooks but this book is great! Not a bad recipe in the lot. Bon appetit!
Sharon Durr
Recipes are easy,delicious and colorful.
Will use this book often.
Barcafan37
Apr 20, 2017
Nirali
Dec 26, 2015
Heydi Smith
rated it did not like it
Mar 17, 2014