Start by marking “Meddling with a Millionaire” as Want to Read:
Meddling with a Millionaire

Meddling with a Millionaire (Case Brothers #1)

Emma Montgomery wouldn't be manipulated into marriage as part of Daddy's business deal--even if he cut off access to her trust fund until she complied. The talented jewelry designer would just make her own way. Or go down trying. Too bad her intended groom--maverick businessman and former crush Nathan Case--made her stubborn stance so difficult. The heat of his touch had h
Published June 1st 2011 by Harlequin Desire (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Meddling with a Millionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meddling with a Millionaire

Saly
Jul 09, 2011 Saly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Saly by: Kate
This was a fun read. Emma's father has cut of her trust fund for the past ten months since he wants her to get married and settle down. Emma has never had to worry about money but now she's learning, she has a degree and has been designing jewelery for years but never took it that seriously. But she is determined not to do what her father wants, she wants love in her marriage and does not want to follow her parent's example.

She had a huge crush on her brother's friend Nathan when she was sixteen
Kate
Jun 18, 2011 Kate rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun debut novel by Cat Schield!

After reading it, I immediately checked out GoodReads to see if their was a previous book about the heroine's brother/hero's best friend and was very surprised to see that this is the author's first published book.

There's nothing new or earth-shattering about the plot (heiress being forced to marry to keep her trust fund), but it was well written and the characters were likeable.

She does have a prequel novella about the brother/friend on her website - -http://cat
Mojca
Apparently this was a debut novel. I’m sorry to say, it should’ve stayed in someone’s drawer. It was absolutely template. And if it’s possible to go “too template-y” Ms. Schield accomplished it. There was an uber-idiotic heroine (I hate those “I’m a woman hear me roar” types that coudn’t possibly roar, not even mewl if their lives depended on it) that also happens to be a spoiled heiress, a testosterone-filled hero with 18th century concept on love that also happens to be a millionaire, the forc ...more
Fernanda
This is the first installment of the Case brothers books and I liked it but not too much, because I felt like if the main character (Nathan Case) is practically forced to fell in love with the heroine who is forced into an arranged marriage .. Not that she doesnt want to, becasue shes been in love with Nathan since she was a teenager!!!But she says she doesnt love him, and doesnt want to marry him and when he wants to marry her she says she doesnt want marriage without love... so I dont get her. ...more
Debbie
Jul 17, 2011 Debbie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
One type of heroine I can't stand in romance novels is the one who has the "I don't need a man to take care of me because I'm superwoman and I can do everything on my own." attitude.
Christine (KizzieReads)
I mistaken read the second book first as I didn't know it was a trilogy. No where on Goodreads or the book itself says it is, but the blurb inside the books does.

The books was cute. A nice fluffy read, nothing too major. The only thing is, the one trope that I am getting sick of is the poor rich girl who has her trust fund taken away and has to make it on her own. The main character Emma spent 100,000 on shoes so her father makes her live on that amount for one year and she has to make it last.

T
Ada
Jan 22, 2014 Ada rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Una serie corta de Harlequin, como amo harlequin aunque a veces me saquen de quicio sus tramas, casaarse por obligación pfffff... en fin, Nathan fue un completo dolor de **** b8eno, todos suelen serlo. Emma, es más terca que una mula y aunque cae rendida me gusta que da la guerra hasta el último momento... ansiosa por leer el segundo.
Ladyacct
Oct 28, 2011 Ladyacct rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shorts
I really loved this short, (would have been happier if I would have read this one first before Sebastian's story). It took me no time at all to read, as I was hooked from the first page.

No typos/editing issues.
Angi Morgan
Jan 28, 2011 Angi Morgan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this debut book. And look forward to the rest of the series!
Andrea Moreno
☆2.5☆
Rachael Johns
Jul 16, 2011 Rachael Johns rated it it was amazing
A fabulous Desire and a fabulous debut!! I'll definitely be looking out for more books from Cat!!
Laura Breck
Dec 14, 2011 Laura Breck rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cat writes a compelling story. The action starts at a run, and keeps moving through the book. I read this so fast becasue it was hard to put it down.
Veena
Veena rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2013
ramas
ramas rated it really liked it
Nov 21, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Nov 25, 2016
Maria
Maria rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2011
Nikky
Nikky rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2014
Elsa Lushine
Elsa Lushine rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2014
Tram
Tram rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2016
Curious Bear
Curious Bear rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2011
Bee
Bee rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2011
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2012
Annette
Annette rated it it was ok
Aug 22, 2015
Jillian Stone
Jillian Stone rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2012
Rachael
Rachael rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2012
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
May 30, 2011
Laura rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2012
Skipabeat
Skipabeat rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2014
gail registe
gail registe rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2017
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Nov 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Acquired: The CEO's Small-Town Bride (The Takeover, #6)
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2)
  • The King Next Door (Kings of California, #13)
  • A Very Private Merger (Dynasties: The Kincaids. #6)
  • Sex, Lies and the Southern Belle (Dynasties: The Kincaids #1)
  • The Tycoon's Temporary Baby (Billionaires and Babies, #17)
  • A Man of His Word (Lawyers in Love, #1)
  • Lessons in Seduction (Marconi, #3)
  • One Night with Prince Charming (Aristocratic Grooms, #2)
  • Bought: His Temporary Fiancée (The Takeover, #4)
  • The Cowboy's Pride (The Worths of Red Ridge, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #22)
  • Princess in the Making (Billionaires and Babies, #30)
  • How to Seduce a Billionaire (Duke Brothers #3)
Cat Schield lives in Minnesota with her daughter, Emily, their Burmese cats and a Doberman puppy. Winner of the Romance Writers of America 2010 Golden Heart® for series contemporary romance, when she’s not writing sexy, romantic stories for Harlequin Desire, she can be found sailing with friends on the St. Croix River or more exotic locales like the Caribbean and Europe. Contact her at www.catschi ...more
More about Cat Schield...

Case Brothers (4 books)