Start by marking “Harbinger in the Mist (Arms of Serendipity)” as Want to Read:
Harbinger in the Mist (Arms of Serendipity)

Harbinger in the Mist (Arms of Serendipity)

3.74  ·  Rating details ·  27 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
HEAVEN AND EARTH COLLIDE.
HOLY. HELL.

When 18-year-old Lindsey Foster and her mother unexpectedly inherit a beautiful Antebellum home in South Carolina, they think it will be an adventure, a new start.

But the house has a dark past. When Lindsey uses a Gullah ritual board to contact the spirit playing tricks on her, something vicious is unleashed. What once seemed harmless i
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition
Published March 26th 2012 by Ragz Books (first published May 28th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Harbinger in the Mist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harbinger in the Mist

Gypsy Madden
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read through the first thirty percent and I was on the verge of moving on to something else since this story was taking its own lazy time for anything interesting to happen. But then came the mystery of the smoke and I was hooked. I’m glad I did. It really is a fascinating story with a delectable romance once Eli strolls into he heart of the story and the regional attractions were fun to learn about, from the Boil (which I had never head of before this story, but randomly ran into in the follo ...more
Amos Cassidy
May 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
This book was beautifully written and up until about halfway through I was gripped. I loved the creepy atmosphere that the author created and really liked the main character Lindsey. I wasn't too sure about Eli though, although he came across quite mysterious and sexy when viewed through Lindsey's eyes I felt there was something missing in the chapters done from his POV. I think for me the creepy atmosphere was spoiled a little when Eli entered the picture, and I would probably have e
Rachel Tsoumbakos
Harbinger in the Mist is by an author who has the same publisher as myself, Fantasy Island Book Publishing. Since she joined up and we started previewing her cover art and the likes, I have been itching to have the time to read this novel.

Boy was I glad when I finally got away on holidays and caught up on all my reading. This book grabs you from the very first page. The characters are completely lovable as well as being believable in their setting. Now considering this is a story that deals with
Claire Chilton
Apr 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I knew from the first line that it was going to be an exciting read. The prose is beautiful, and the detail and setting really set the scene for the story.

Not only is it a heart-wrenching romance, it also offers dramatic paranormal moments that give you goosebumps. I actually had goosebumps when I was reading the haunting moments in the story. That's never happened with any other book - I loved it!

Perfect from start to finish and written so beautifully, that you just know you'
Big Book Theory
May 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In the beginning of the book I thought it was only going to be a spooky ghost story and it was very atmospheric and scary, but then mid-way there is Eli. Eli who is going to enter the priesthood, but you sense that there is more to Eli than just a mere mortal. I absolutely loved this story and once I started reading I could not put the book down.
Chande
Sep 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book very much. I would have given it five stars but I didn't like how it ended. It left you with a lot of questions but in a way that is good because now I want to read the next book. This would be a good book for a young person as well as an older person.
Andrea Mechalske
Dec 11, 2012
Rosy33
Jun 11, 2014
Anabell Martin
Nov 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dean Lappi