Start by marking “Lost (Darwin's Theory, #4)” as Want to Read:
Lost (Darwin's Theory, #4)

Lost

(Darwin's Theory #4)

Peter and me, we’ve been through a lot over the past few days. Pete bit me, and then was kidnapped by Whitcomb-I-Used-To-Have-Clown-Hair. In my attempt to rescue Peter I was forced to break the promise I made, which went something along the lines of not setting anything on fire or blowing anything up.

Everything is okay now because Pete and I are safe inside the Gray Zone.
Published June 2011 by Liquid Silver Books

To ask other readers questions about Lost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost

Bookwatcher
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!
[image error]

This book end gave a NEW meaning to cliffhanger!!!!!

I want more! I NEED more!!!!!

Cant wait to read more of this serie!

quick note: niiiiiiiiiiiiice threesome scene!!! I LOVE Raithe! [image error]
Vivian
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Sucky, suck…SUCK! Where's the next friggin' installment ::scampers through ebooks::

Well, all my bitching about when we'd finally get the Shift, and here it is. Was it hot? Hell yeah. Did the lead in just getting you running hot and then hello, meet Raitihe he's gonna help feed you through it. Oh yeah, feed Pete 'cause D can't--at least not all of it. Not the scary teeth, blood, raw flesh portion of it.

By the end of this, more in love with both D and Pete. Raithe rocks. Clown Hair is less a of d
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Prepare to cry. Prepare to have your heart yanked out of your chest. A new character was introduced who is believable and interesting. Darwin proves to be very brave and giving. Peter shows his vulnerability. Evil villains do evil things. The sex is hot. But you're going to cry.
Jason Bradley
Jun 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: a-list, dragon, ebook, m-m, ccr
Serious action going on now! Ack! Gotta keep reading!!!
Ana
Jun 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku
This was so full of interesting twists. I’m really loving this series and it gets better and better.

This part of the series brought so much action and so unexpected events that I just couldn’t stop reading. At this point, I’m totally in love with Darwin and Peter’s relationship. I’m truly amazed by how both of them are willing to do so much for the other and to fight through everything that comes in their way to be together.

This has been the most exciting part so far. It had some great moments i
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Jul 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011, ebook, fantasy, romance
This series gets better with each book. The shocker, every book is awesome. At the beginning of Lost, the readers are given a brief rundown of the last twenty four hours, which is the ending of Promises. Peter and Darwin are still shocked by the previous night’s events of the kidnapping, fire and the top secret metaphysic bombshell that Peter holds the secret to. Events definitely take a very serious tone in this book. Darwin and Peter are in danger. There are people who are going to want Peter, ...more
Shelby P
Oct 29, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m
This plot is just dragging ass. This edition really did not keep my interest whatsoever. I felt lost so at least the title was appropriate. Still irritated with Darwin having to drag shit out of Peter. Just tell us the fuck what is going on. Why are they after Peter? If they are looking for a cure I'm sure there are other scientists out there that can figure out what Peter did. Glad there's only one more book to go and I'm sure I'll be disappointed with it. Should have stopped after the first bo ...more
Don Bradshaw
Jun 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dragons, fantasy, romance
This book takes on a more serious tone as Peter tries desperately to hold onto his humanity. Even the smart mouthed Darwin is caught at a loss for words more than once. The depths of the love Darwin and Peter share is incredible and the two mirror each other in their devotion. My heart broke for Darwin in the surprising ending of this installment.
Ayanna
Mar 16, 2013 rated it liked it
Eh. Meh. Why is it that as we go further down the rabbit hole, this thing seems to become more and more ridiculous?
R.M. Gauthier
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Lost (Darwin's Theory, #4) by Adrienne Wilder
What a great story, well written and flowed along great. I have to say I loved the style of this author which pulled me into the story right from page one.

Darwin is a regular guy living in what seems like a normal world but his life is anything but normal.

There are 5 books to this series that I read within a couple of days I was so hooked. And I'm happy to see there is now a novel to follow these 5 books, which I intend to start reading right away.

Great job! Keep up the great story!
Danielle Thomas
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adrienne-wilder
Great book.
Julesmarie
Jan 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
No! No, no, no, no! That is not an okay place to end a story! I don't care if I already have book 5, that's just a mean thing to do!

This installment sees Peter changing more and more and we finally get to meet the lesser-bred that Darwin has asked to help Peter. (And I have to say that the name Raithe may just be one of the coolest names EVER!) The scene with the three of them was very well done... I'd kind of been worried about how it would turn out, especially with as nervous as Peter was abou
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
WTF. I can't believe how this ended. I'm aggravated and I want to know what happens next.

Updated
My Review on The Romance Reviews

If your lover asked you to kill him if he became out of control, would you be able to do it?

In this fourth book, LOST, Peter makes Darwin promise to kill him if Peter tries to harm Darwin. Peter is very close to shifting which entails seeing his lover literally like a piece of meat to devour. Darwin finally secures another lesser-bred to help provide Peter with what he
Trix
Fun times and hard times. Literally and figuratively speaking.

(view spoiler)
Gbook
Aug 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
M'rella
10 stars!

These series just suck you in and don't let go. I could not, for the life of me, put the book down last night. Kept telling myself "just two more pages, two more pages" and - voila! - before I knew it, I was at the very end. So intense!

This is definitely one of my most favorite authors and books.
Thanks, Adrienne, you're amazing!
Carina Newworld
Mar 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book really toucht my heart.

It was nice to see the relationship between the main characters develop. The best about the plot was, that you come to know a lot more about the world and how it looks like.

Because I really came to love Darwin I can rate this book with 4 stars.
Ruth
Jun 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! More please! I really enjoy Darwin's sarcastic, self-deprecating, witty voice. LOVE Darwin and Peter. Can't wait for the next installment.
Edina Rose
Jul 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Freaking good! Review soon.
Chris
Jun 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Very good short paranormal m/m romance in which Darwin hopes they'll be safe in the Gray Zone...
Shelley
Maya
Jun 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
How am I going to wait for the next book?!
Td
Mar 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
I'm torn! I NEED to know what happens, but I don't want the series to end. I want to save the last, make it last, savor it...
luv2reed
I love this series but the cliff hangers are killers...
Laura Mclellan
Aug 22, 2017
Anna
Jun 08, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Georgia born and bred, I am an artist, a writer, and a general pain in the ass.
I spend most of my days working on my next book or designing cover art for other writers. For stress relief I do olympic lifting and occasionally run (but hate it). I have been in love with writing since I was very young but it wasn't until recently that I decided to pursue it as a profession.

I have experimented in se

Darwin's Theory (5 books)
  • Pain (Darwin's Theory, #1)
  • Secrets (Darwin's Theory, #2)
  • Promises (Darwin's Theory, #3)
  • Found (Darwin's Theory #5)
“[...]he‘s a man you‘d be proud to bring home to mom.
Gay or straight.
Unfortunately, if your mother is anything like mine, you‘d probably never get him back out of her house.”
0 likes
“What the fuck?" That was me. Pete‘s not an f-word kinda guy. Me? My current record is eighty-two F-bombs in under a minute.” 0 likes