Start by marking “The Right Path” as Want to Read:
The Right Path

The Right Path

After a frightening encounter with a stranger, Morgan James was bewildered when her 'attacker' turned out to be the very wealthy Nicholas Gregoras. But could Morgan's suspicions about the mysterious Greek tycoon withstand the all-consuming desire ignited by his kiss?
Published February 14th 2011 by Mira (first published March 1985)

To ask other readers questions about The Right Path, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Right Path

Vanili
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was absolutely fantastic1 Finished it in 2 days. Never read Nora Roberts, is all of her books this good? I don't know, for many this book will maybe be lame, but I love the romance and passion she is describing between Nicholas and Morgan. Gotta love it.
Liz Balaam
May 16, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
For the first time ever I did not enjoy a Nora Roberts book. The characters were typical - the beautiful girl and the Greek god type guy. The whole story was too predictable and I could not wait to get to the end to start something else. Maybe there is another Nora Roberts, because this book is very unlike the type of book I usually read that has been written by her. Sorry, but did not like this book at all.
Linda
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
An early Nora Roberts novel, and you can tell...
Morgan is visiting her friend in Greece when she comes across the mysterious neighbor with the bad temper. Could he be trusted or is he as bad as he comes across?
Quick listen (in Swedish) but I had trouble connecting with the couple.
3,5-4 stars
Lyndi W.
Jul 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-star
Agh, I wanted to like it more than I did. I dug the plot - really good mystery and suspense here. Nora's heroes from the 80s are all super arrogant and maybe criminally shady, like they're all shades of a future Roarke. I expect that here, so I'm forgiving of a lot of the caveman and sexist behavior, but this Nick guy was a little too physically aggressive for me to totally dig him. The girl, Morgan, her brain just kinda stopped working whenever she was confronted and that was annoying, because ...more
Denise
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2012
I really need to stop reading Nora Roberts' early works - they *always* end up frustrating me to no end. This one had a nice setting and the suspense part kept me entertained despite the fact that the bad guy was very easy to guess, but the romance? Nick is an unspeakably arrogant, rude, overbearing asshole who doesn't seem to have any respect for the woman he claims to have fallen in love with. What Morgan sees in him is absolutely incomprehensible to me. Not my cup of tea, I'll stick with her ...more
Ash
Sep 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Re-read
Fun to read. I wish I was also in Greece.
Ruth
Mar 01, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-series
ok. For some reason this did not feel like NR writing. Seems lacking in passion (don't get me wrong there were steamy sex scenes but the overall book fell short. IMHO)
Andrea Ika
Jun 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Go to visit your best friend, and what might you find? Morgan takes time out to visit her freind Liz on the ocean shore. Did she ever dream she would meet someone so different? As soon as Morgan described her "attacker", I instantly fell in love. With both Morgan and her so called attacker. Then when we were introduced to Nick Gregoras, I got a picture of him in my head. Tall, golden brown skin, black hair, black eyes, and that Greek accent? Instant chills. I got this picture of a handsome dark ...more
Amanda
Not one of my favorite NR books. Of course, the earlier books tend to feature pushy heros, and that's not something I recommend in a book. But just as bad is the stupid prideful heroine who insists on rushing into danger to "help" and only ends up putting herself and others into more danger. Seriously, if you're not trained in any kind of fighting or weapon, and someone who is tells you to stay out of the way while they handle a dangerous situation, why would you choose to endanger them and your ...more
Emelie Johansson
I really liked this book. I adore Nora Roberts writing when I find a story that intrigues me. I am not very fond of just romance books, I like other elements thrown in like mystery, or paranormal things. This book had what I like about her books, good characters, a compelling story and a mystery. The ending felt a bit rushed though and I would have liked it to be more flushed out and I really want to know more about what happened to the other characters in the book, it all anded very quickly and ...more
Tomi
Jun 11, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I'm attacked by a man holding a knife who feels me up and leaves bruises. Now what do I Do? Tell the authorities, scream? No, I have a hot affair. Really?
Kristie (fabk)
meh. I just couldn't get into this story. One of the reasons was because I just didn't feel like I was in Greece, which is where the story takes place. I wasn't feeling it. AT ALL.
Kathy
Jun 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-mystery
Ashley Christensen
Apr 10, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: all-the-nora
From the first chapter, I wasn’t sure if I would like this book. Again, with the super macho guys, taking whatever they want. It’s just not my thing, you guys! Violent, rapey men just don’t do it for me. (And you know it’s bad when you skip over the hot scenes because you just know they won’t do anything for you based on how the male lead is.)

This book had a bit of a mystery to it – trying to figure out who the smuggler was, and the main male lead trying to catch him – but it just wasn’t that i
Annie Nassis
Jan 04, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Very little plot and character development. One of the main characters is a little stalker-ish and predatory. This one didn’t grab my attention. I was ready to finish this one just to have it completed.

This was a re-release called Only You (Boundary Lines and The Right Path). I enjoyed Boundary Lines but this story was a completely different case that didn’t seem to fit with the other one.
Kris
May 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story is a "who done it" with lots of twists of romance. Very light, easy reading, but heavy on the feelings and emotions and details. I guess I was expecting more of a storyline than bedroom time romance
Liz
Apr 29, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This reminded me of the Greek stories of Mary Stewart, The Moon Spinners or My brother Michael, but not nearly as good. It lacked the lightness of touch and has dated less well. Readable but not great.
Venus84
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
Nothing for me, call me old fashioned but I like my heroes honorable.
A mature and successful man who use seduction and sex to get information from women and have sex with a totally drunk heroine and doesn't have the decency to regret his actions wholeheartedly is not my cup of tea
Barbara Harris
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another hit

Once again Ms. Roberts has a big hit in her hands!! She's the only author i know who just can't write a bad book. Just the right combination of mystery and romance to keep the reader captivated from the first page!!
Clare
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not too bad.
Judy Martin
Feb 09, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Awful

I guess this was her first book..characters ridiculous. Plot stupid. Ending more than predictable. Sad to say this..don’t read it.
Stef Jomphe
d m palmer
Ok not much of a story
Amrita Chakrabarty Paul
Different

Not the usual magic of Roberts.. the characters were a little flat. Probably more of a linear plot, I am used to more involved plots with her work.
elstaffe
2.5 stars rounds up to 3. Maybe. Might end up back down at 2 due to the "hero" of the story.
Peter Jochinger
Mills and Boon type was ok
Ambrosia Waives
I love Nora Roberts but just didn’t really enjoy this book
Gail A Ostrove
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nicholas and Morgan

They both are strong people who are able to find love with each other and break up a smuggling ring together.
donna varley
Good Thriller

Very gripping novel. There were many twists and turns that kept it fresh and intriguing. It was hard to put down.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Keir O'Connell's Mistress (O'Connells, #1)
  • Overexposed (The Bad Girls Club)
  • Devotion Calls (The Calling #5)
  • The Forbidden Princess (Royals, #1)
  • An Officer and a Millionaire
  • Secret Fantasy (Fantasies Inc.)
  • The Fearless Maverick (The Notorious Wolfes, #4)
  • Nora Roberts
  • The Jewels of Manhattan
  • Bought by the Greek Tycoon
  • The Bachelor's Wedding
  • The Official Nora Roberts Companion
  • Darling Enemy - Kekasihku, Musuhku (Whitehall, #3)
  • Forgotten Daughter (Bad Blood, #7)
  • Gorgito's Ice Rink
  • Bedding His Virgin Mistress
  • Heartless Rebel (Bad Blood, #5)
  • Sermon on the Mount: An Evangelical Exposition of Matthew 5–7