Start by marking “Think Yourself Rich: Use the Power of Your Subconscious Mind to Find True Wealth” as Want to Read:

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  192 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Happiness and success are goals we all strive for. But how do we achieve these goals, and how do we protect ourselves if we fail? The answer lies within the power of the mind.

Dr. Joseph Murphy, one of the world's best—known authorities on the power of the subconscious mind, shows readers not only how to unleash this power, but how to harness it and effectively use it to ch
Published July 1st 2001 by Prentice Hall Press (first published 1968)

To ask other readers questions about Think Yourself Rich, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Think Yourself Rich

James Williams
Aug 28, 2009 rated it it was amazing
this book has taught me the art of affirmations as prayer, and vice versa, to be in a constant state of gratitude and acknowledgement of the abundance God is willing and promises to give those who are grateful for it.
Ingrid Jennings
Aug 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Think Yourself Rich is a very motivational book. If you are trying to accomplish great things, you should definitely read this book. Not only read it but live by it!
Brandon Clay
Jan 30, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: success-classics
As a reader of success books, I felt compelled to read the works by Joseph Murphy. As with many of this genre of books, there are religious elements throughout. The key for any religion reading these books(I am a Christian) is not to suspend your core beliefs but use them as the foundation for what you are reading.

The key concept is that wealth and worthiness are not mutually exclusive or diametrically opposed. He explains that as a creation made after the image of God, we have great creative po
♥ Ibrahim ♥
Apr 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality
Another excellent book of Joseph Murphy in which he pretty much repeats himself, so much so that if you read one book of his you have actually thus read all of them. Same stories, same wonderful prayers, etc. But it doesn't hurt to be reminded often. What is misleading in this book is the apparent emphasis on the word "rich" and the main goal is not money per se as much as it is about being generally rich overall and this would then include money. What is funny, sometimes, the title of the chapt ...more
Kristen
May 03, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Shelves: money
This book is loaded with positive affirmations. It's "mind over money" and "the power of death & life is in the tongue." In the book, there are plenty of examples of people who have changed their thoughts and changed their words and became prosperous. Why not try some of the techniques and see what happens?
maha
Dec 01, 2009 rated it really liked it
I read this book by Arabic and I learn from it:
1- تحديد هدفي من الثروة وسرعة تحقيقها

2- عيش حياة سعيدة هانئة

3- تعلمت الأساليب المباشرة والمؤثرة التي ساعدتني على إخراج كل ما لدي من طاقات وقدرات

4- أدركت القوة الخارقة التي تمنحني الغنى

I like this book and I hoop that you like it to

Wholayo Angel
Apr 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was revised from the original and missing the last chapter, not sure why they chose to keep it out. I still recommend the book. love Joseph Murphy.
Susan
Aug 10, 2010 rated it liked it
interesting
Mike Lieberman
Sep 16, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: business, self-help
Read his other book "The Power of the Subconscious Mind" the concepts were very similar, so didn't read this one all the way through.
Ayodele
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
impeccable. as usual. thank you.
Charles
  • The Secret of the Ages
  • 50 Prosperity Classics: Attract It, Create It, Manage It, Share It
  • Universal Waite Tarot Deck and Book Set
  • Developing Intuition: Practical Guidance for Daily Life
  • Think Like a Rock Star: How to Create Social Media and Marketing Strategies that Turn Customers into Fans
  • Motherless Mothers: How Mother Loss Shapes the Parents We Become
  • Breathing Life into Your Characters
  • Numerology
  • Million Dollar Habits: Practical, Proven, Power Practices to Double and Triple Your Income
  • The Laws of Lifetime Growth: Always Make Your Future Bigger Than Your Past
  • Past Lives, Future Healing
  • Complete Writer's Guide to Heroes and Heroines: Sixteen Master Archetypes
  • The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity
  • The Witch in Every Woman: Reawakening the Magical Nature of the Feminine to Heal, Protect, Create, and Empower
  • The Science of Happiness: How Our Brains Make Us Happy-and What We Can Do to Get Happier
  • Your Word is Your Wand: A Sequel to the Game of Life and How to Play It
  • The Witch Must Die: The Hidden Meaning of Fairy Tales
  • From Panic to Power: Proven Techniques to Calm Your Anxieties, Conquer Your Fears, and Put You in Control of Your Life
20369
(Arabic: جوزيف ميرفي)
Joseph Murphy was a Divine Science minister and author.

Murphy was born in Ireland, the son of a private boy's school headmaster and raised a Roman Catholic. He studied for the priesthood and joined the Jesuits. In his twenties, an experience with healing prayer led him to leave the Jesuits and move to the United States, where he became a pharmacist in New York (having a degree
More about Joseph Murphy...