Start by marking “On the Go With Pirate Pete and Pirate Joe” as Want to Read:
On the Go With Pirate Pete and Pirate Joe

On the Go With Pirate Pete and Pirate Joe

Pirate Pete and Pirate Joe are two of the silliest pirates around in this walk-the plank-adventure of a couple of make-believe kids. Full-color illustrations.
Published May 27th 2002 by Puffin (first published May 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about On the Go With Pirate Pete and Pirate Joe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On the Go With Pirate Pete and Pirate Joe

Libby
Apr 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: easy-reader
Cute, three story tale of two pirate friends. I am not overwhelmed by the current pirate craze, but I can get on board with Pirate Pete and Pirate Joe. In the first story, they realize that they don't want to steal, so they buy their seafood instead. In the second story, they want to buy a ship until both of them realize that they are afraid of water and sharks--so they buy a black van instead. In the final story, they find just the right parrot to join their pirate crew. My kids love it. It's a ...more
Jody
Sep 27, 2011 rated it liked it
This is an easy-reader picture book by an author whom I've scheduled to visit our fifth graders next month. In preparation for her visit, I'm reading some of her stuff. Ann Cannon is a newspaper columnist and has written for children, middle grade readers, and young adults. She's everywhere!
Julie
Mar 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love silly books. And while I know this is children's literature, I love funny little stories. I thought this was charming, and it was a nice break from the more "serious" literature I've been reading lately.
Kate Hastings
Apr 14, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: early-readers
Pirates Pete and Joe are hungry for adventure and even hungrier for fast food in this silly rhyming story.
Michelle
Beginning Reader
Polly
Jun 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bens, easy-reader
my son enjoys this pirate pete and pirate joe series
Elke Erickson
Traver Jackson
rated it did not like it
Dec 14, 2012
Judy Nevin
This was the first Pirate Pete and Pirate Joe book at Viking; I left before the next titles were acquired.
Anika
rated it did not like it
Jun 14, 2012
My name is Ann Edwards ("A. E.") Cannon, and I write books for young readers, as well as a weekly column for the Deseret News. I also teach creative writing and work as a bookseller at the famous King's English Bookshop in Salt Lake City. My husband, Ken, and I have five (count 'em) sons, two daughters-in-law, no grandchildren (not yet, anyway) two parakeets, one parrot, two cats, and two dogs. On ...more