Start by marking “How to Dork Your Diary (Dork Diaries, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
How to Dork Your Diary (Dork Diaries, #3.5)

How to Dork Your Diary (Dork Diaries #3.5)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  10,033 Ratings  ·  339 Reviews

It’s Diary of a Wimpy Kid for girls in this hilarious novel!

Create your own Dork Diary! A special, interactive addition to the New York Times bestselling series.
I’ve been writing in my diary since the start of the school year, and I almost always take it wherever I go—but OMG!—of course, one morning I just could not find it ANYWHERE! Eek! I looked for it EVERYWHERE,

Published October 11th 2011 by Aladdin (first published September 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about How to Dork Your Diary, please sign up.
Paul Savva very helpful.......................................
Shea Morphew You have to use your best hand writting and you have to make no mistake

Steph
May 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Last night, Nicky dreamed that she had lost her diary. For her, she thinks her diary is very important because there is were she keeps all her personal secrets. When she got up from bed the following day, she couldn’t find her diary where she had left it the day before. She fought she had left it in the school. However, she remembers that she put it in a zipper of her backpack so it should of had fallen.
When she arrives to school, she starts looking for it everywhere and then went to look at l
[Shai] The Bibliophage
This is another great book companion for those young teens who wants tips on keeping a diary. Parents could give this as a gift to their kids aside or including the book series itself.
Jen
May 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Russell, R. (2011). Dork diaries: how to dork you diary. New York, New York: Aladdin.

This is one of the books in the Dork Diaries series. There is empty space for the reader to actually write in the book, and keep it for her/himself. But it also has a story, most of which is centered on how to keep a diary. The girl shares advice, such as: “Tip #1: discover what type of diary is right for you!” Interspersed with her tips are vignettes from her own life about how the tips were generated. The reas
Hannah
Jul 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book. Nikki has very supportive friends, when she thought her diary was lost her friends helped her look all over the school. So the mean popular girls wouldn't find it first and read it. A funny part in this book is when Nikki finds out her sister had the diary all along, she took it to school for show and tell. That's just one of the many funny parts in this great book. I would ceratinly recommend this book to my friends.
Holly Tracy
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
i
Valeria Ambriz
Oct 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
I liked this book because she had a crush with a boy and the boy doesn't like her and she has to past by a lot of bad things because she lost her diary and her enemy found it and then she showed it with the whole school and everybody was laughing at her and she left to her house and then she didn't get out of her room after her mom had to make her too.
Dancer_Sydney
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is a part of the Dork Diaries series, but it is different than the other books. In this book Nikkie shows us a way to dork-up your diary. Of course, this book caught my eye for two reasons. The first is that I love the Dork Diaries series and the second is that I love writing in journals and I'm kind of dorky myself!! Read this book if you want to dork-up your own diary!!
Ally-Oop
Sep 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nikki lost her diary!! she is looking for her diary but so is Mackenzie if Mackenzie finds it she will tell the hole school. Will Nikki find her diary before Mackenzie dose or Will Mackenzie find it first and humiliate Nikki to the hole school? read it.
Isabella
This book was about Nicky telling you how to make your own diary, it made me feel good because I know how to organize and make my own diary like hers, I learned how to make a diary and I would recommend this book to my friends because they like dork diarie books
Vanilla
Jul 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really really loved this book and its cool how they took all the others books and turned them into a diary that you can write in.
laysia!!!!
The book i am now finished is Dork Diaries:How To Dork Your Diary this book is about this girl name Nikki Maxwell she loses her diary and goes into a complete meltdown over it.Which is wierd because the way you read her book is by reading the diary.Anyways while she is going through her meltdown she calms down by giving me advice on How To Dork My Diary.With Nikki she only has 2 friends that are twins name Chloe and Zoey there names sound alike but trust me there not the same there actually just ...more
Phillip
i think it wll be a good book because i like reading all dork diaries book n i just like the the book.they is my favorive books i ever had.me n sister like reading the book all day long. my friend london like book. i just fall in love in dork diaries books. if u give me dork diaries book i will read it all day n i won't give it back ni can take it to take A.R test n i will make an 100% on it. i just love dork dairies books n i love my books. last,i love reading book wat ever books u give me i ma ...more
Chloe Resendez
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was really good. I liked how the author found a way to let you have fun while you are reading. This book gives you the opportunity to write in it. You don't see those kinds of books very often. These Dork Diaries books, once again, got my attention. I am excited to reveal what happens in the next book.
Janessa
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
It's really unique to have a diary and a book all in one!
Elizabeth Johnson
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. I thought of a theme of this book. Is that never give up. I choose that because she trying to find her diary. But she dose not find it. She won't give up in till she finds her diary. The whole book is about where she is trying to find her diary. But giving you tips to. But then she founds out that some one in her house took it. But gives it back to her. She told that person that she could not touch her things with out asking.
Venkitesh Mathakode
Dec 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Superb one.. another book geared primarily for elementary or middle school students-- a complete laugh-out- and loud humorous book, although there were parts that sounded somewhat realistic even to me (an adult). I got a kick out of the girls getting trapped in the boys' locker room. Preteen and young adult girls will probably love this book. A nice one.
Grace Bittle
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dork, graphic
Now I know how to dork my diary, not like I would.......
Wayne Sowder
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dork diaries is like every middle schooler's life there's Love, Bullies, BFFs, and so much more
Cenae S
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love these books so much , thanks for writing them😍😍😋😋💗💗
Yelania Nightwalker
Reseña cortesía de The Itzel Library

¿Qué pasaría si un día descubrieras que tu diario se ha perdido? Todos tus secretos, tus temores, tus desventuras familiares, tus momentos maravillosos, todo, absolutamente todo, está ahí. Nikki ha perdido su diario y está en el alucine total, porque si no lo encuentra pronto, ¡es probable que toda la escuela se entere de sus intimidades!

Como siempre, he disfrutado mucho leer este libro. Aunque trae una historia, no es exactamente una novela, es una guía de c
Morgan
Jan 27, 2016 rated it really liked it

Dork Diaries:How to Dork your Diary

The book was written by Rachel Renée Russell. This book is a work of fiction for young adults.

Have you ever lost something and learned it was there the all the time?.Nikki lost her diary.On Friday morning at home 6:05am it all started with a nightmare.

Nikki woke up with a nightmare,the sense that something's missing. Cold sweats,heart pounding and a brain that feels numb she realized that she lost her diary. Not thinking straight she assumed her diary was at
Joseph Sanchez
Apr 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Although this book has a story, it is more of fun guide for young people to write creatively in their own journal. The book is riddled with spaces for a person to write and draw. The last fifty pages or so are blank lines for the purpose of diary writing. Once again, the author tells a humorous story centering around her main character, Nikki, who has lost her diary and fears that the whole school will discover her secret thoughts that were contained in it. This makes a nice launching pad for th ...more
Lai Valenzuela
Nikki Maxwell has been writing in a diary since the start of the school year, and she usually takes it everywhere she goes--so she can't believe it when one morning she can't find her diary! The hunt is on, and while she looks, pursuing various theories about where it could be, Nikki can't help putting together a list of important diary-keeping lessons to remember in case of missing diary emergencies like this one.

How to Dork Your Diary is chock full of tips from Nikki on fun things to write ab
Jan
Mar 11, 2012 rated it liked it
This is another book geared primarily for elementary or middle school students--another laugh-out-loud humorous book, although there were parts that sounded somewhat realistic even to me (an adult). I got a kick out of the girls getting trapped in the boys' locker room. Preteen and young adult girls will probably love this book.
Fay
May 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let you inner dork shine through! I will forever love these books. They make me feel that I am me and me is just right. I especially loved this book because I can really write on it as a diary. Plus, the tips are very cool!
Dalia Gomez
Oct 09, 2014 rated it did not like it
I like this book because the girl looses her diary.Then she goes all crazy looking for it.And she gets very sad because she has looked every where for it when she finally finds it in the library shelf.
Brenna
Oct 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
This book has cool and fun ways to write a diary. Plus it has a flip book! Usually, the book is all about you, but in this book there is a story about Nikki while you learn to write the perfect diary! :)
Mas5thgrade2014
Jan 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
hey this book is a very funny book but it still shows how its like to be in middle and maybe forever but I think you should read this book because its really funny and you might have big conectoins with it.
Shirleann
good actually great because it tells you things that your diary should have plus you get to write on it

This review was done by a 10 year old
Katherine
Jun 02, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
Love the book, it was so cute and fun. Even though I'm older than the target age range - i still liked it and found that i could still connect to it!

It's a good book for anyone that like to write and keep diaries to this day. it was enjoyable. :D
dork diary 4 11 Oct 30, 2016 10:24AM
Dork Diaries word game!! :D 4 7 Sep 08, 2015 05:40AM
  • Mackenzie Blue (Mackenzie Blue, #1)
  • The Long-Distance Dispatch Between Lydia Goldblatt and Julie Graham-Chang (The Popularity Papers, #2)
  • Stealing Kevin's Heart
  • Azufre y Sal
  • Where There's a Wolf, There's a Way (Monster High, #3)
  • Juicy Gossip (Candy Apple #19)
  • The Black Diamond (Black Diamond, #2)
  • That's What Friends Aren't For (Dear Dumb Diary #9)
  • Il mio inverno a Zerolandia
  • Diario de una volátil
  • Maybe: A Little Zen for Little Ones
  • Hoodoo Money, First Edition
  • Trading Faces (Trading Faces, #1)
  • Rise (Salvaged, #2)
  • Can You Get An F In Lunch? (How I Survived Middle School, #1)
  • Cuando te vuelvas real
  • Luv Ya Bunches (Flower Power, #1)
  • Justin Bieber: Our World (Me & You)
Rachel Renee Russell is the #1 New York Times Best Selling author of the book series, DORK DIARIES, and the upcoming, THE MISADVENTURES OF MAX CRUMBLY to be released on June 7, 2016.

For more about Nikki's world visit www.DorkDiaries.com

For more about Max's world visit www.MaxCrumbly.com

More about Rachel Renée Russell

Dork Diaries (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Dork Diaries Book 1: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life (Dork Diaries, #1)
  • Dork Diaries Book 2: Tales from a Not-So-Popular Party Girl (Dork Diaries, #2)
  • Dork Diaries Book 3: Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star (Dork Diaries, #3)
  • Dork Diaries Book 4: Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess (Dork Diaries, #4)
  • Dork Diaries Book 5: Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All (Dork Diaries, #5)
  • Dork Diaries Book 6: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker (Dork Diaries, #6)
  • Dork Diaries Book 7: Tales from a Not-So-Glam TV Star (Dork Diaries, #7)
  • Dork Diaries Book 8: Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After! (Dork Diaries, #8)
  • Dork Diaries Book 9: Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen (Dork Diaries, #9)
  • Dork Diaries Book 10: Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter (Dork Diaries, #10)
“You are friendly and outgoing, and you love people. You will most enjoy writing a blog. Select a fab online ID and share your exciting, DIVALICIOUS life with your friends.” 2 likes