Start by marking “Desert Knights: Bodyguard Sheik\Sheik's Captive” as Want to Read:
Desert Knights: Bodyguard Sheik\Sheik's Captive

Desert Knights: Bodyguard Sheik\Sheik's Captive (Sahara Kings #2 (Sheik's Captive))

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews

Bodyguard Sheik by Linda Conrad
Expert marksman Morgan Bell is one of the best in the world. She agreed to one last assignment, never expecting to find sexy Sheik Karin Kadir heating up the cold desert nights. It leaves her longing for more... much more than his protecting her life.
Sheik's Captive by Loreth Anne White
Kathleen Flaherty's desert search for her sister leads
ebook, Harlequin Romantic Suspense #1661, 224 pages
Published June 1st 2011 by Harlequin Romantic Suspense (first published May 24th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Desert Knights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Desert Knights

Patsy
May 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just got though reading Desert Knights and loved it. Its two different stories written by Linda Conrad and Loreth Anne White. Both of these ladies know how to write about passion and adventure when it comes to some sexy Sheiks. The main characters in these two tales know what they have to risk to find love in there world. Its not easy but they do and it last forever. The women are not looking for love either. There to help these men out on two different missions. In Linda book Bodyguard Sheik ...more
Fictional Bookshelf
This book is as hot and steamy as the sizzling sheik on the front cover leads you to believe. It took me a short while to stop gawking at the cover and actually begin to read. Once I did begin to read I didn’t regret it one bit.

Both the author’s suspenseful tales were full of twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat hoping for the best for each of the couples. Both plots were fascinating, intriguing and well planned yet each story was totally different from the other.

You can’t go wr
BlackRoze Tamibates
DESERT NIGHTS by LINDA CONRAD
As always Linda Conrad, makes a good story with her Desert Nights. The desert sounds downright sexy with Morgan and Karin's adventure. Who wouldnt want to have a romance with a sheik that is a strong confident male? if this is your first book with Linda Conrad, you should grab her other books, Cause you cant have a disappointed experince with her stories!
Cathy Beckett
The Linda Conrad story was a little too disjointed to me. If this had been the only story I would have rated this book a 2.
Loreth Anne White saved this read for me. Her story was fun and exciting.
Ohio
Ohio
May 05, 2011
Novel Book Tours
Aug 14, 2013
Bestselling author, Linda Conrad, has written over thirty contemporary novels. Her favorite genre is romantic suspense. Add in a little paranormal and she's in heaven.

Linda's sensual characters and passionate stories have brought her numerous awards. She and her husband and their dog KiKi live near the Florida Keys. Her favorite things are reading, cooking and...um...eating!

I love connecting with
More about Linda Conrad...

Sahara Kings (5 books)
  • The Sheik's Command (Sahara Kings #1)
  • Sheik's Revenge