Start by marking “Deadpool/Amazing Spider-Man/Hulk: Identity Wars” as Want to Read:
Deadpool/Amazing Spider-Man/Hulk: Identity Wars

Deadpool/Amazing Spider-Man/Hulk: Identity Wars (Spider-Man)

3.7  ·  Rating details ·  171 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
In a perfect world, what could possibly go wrong? Peter Parker thinks life couldn't get any better - until an explosion at Horizon Labs plummets him (along with Deadpool and Hulk) into another dimension where the Amazing-Spider is the world's most powerful and beloved hero, and Peter Parker is a billionaire mogul playboy (with surprises in his supporting cast). Will Peter ...more
Published September 7th 2011 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Deadpool/Amazing Spider-Man/Hulk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadpool/Amazing Spider-Man/Hulk

Aaron
Sep 15, 2011 rated it liked it
Layman has a knack for the zany, making the Deadpool story the standout here. Rapid-fire visual jokes and ridiculous points of view round out a solid comedic arsenal, and he shows a welcome restraint in the pop culture reference department. Seems that's what most Deadpool writers imagine comedy is. Just remembering a thing. Not Layman, thank God.

The other two stories (Spider-Man & Hulk) are pretty mediocre. They're packed with action and huge plots, but they don't really do anything new with
Sean Dolan
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Solid alternate reality series with some very clever concepts.
Alex Sarll
Another of those odd three annual mini-crossovers, this time with Chew's John Layman popping the three (sort-of) heroes across to a parallel world. The Spidey strand includes some interesting prefiguring of developments we've since seen in the aftermath of Otto's takeover and Spider-Verse - given Slott clearly knew where he was going in the main book, I wonder if this was deliberate foreshadowing or simultaneous evolution? And Deadpool was always going to be a good match for Layman's twisted sen ...more
Neal
At any time I could think of several reasons to give this book just 3 stars. But at the same time I couldn't put it down towards the end, and that made me want to give it a big 5 star salute. So in the end I compromised.
Charlie Hersh
Jul 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
Amusing, but I think each of the stories could have benefited from going further in depth, which is very difficult when you're limited to a single issue each. I particularly would have loved to see more of Bruce Banner as Doctor Strange. Still a lot of fun though!
B
May 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Parts were dull, but what can I say? I liked it anyway. Some clever/cute Sliders-y stuff.
DeAnna Knippling
Jun 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
Eh, none of the characters rang true. Some clever alternate universe bits.
Jeffery
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An awesome read. The alternate universes are neat, especially the Deadpool world. I wish the story was a bit longer because it felt kind of rushed at some parts but it's an awesome read nonetheless.
Kala
Nov 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Literally the best comic book I have ever read. Spider-man and Deadpool are the best pair of people! I couldn't contain the awesome.
Victoria
Jun 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved the Deadpool and Hulk sections of this, but I didn't enjoy Spider-man's too much. Then again, I've never really been that much of a Spidey fan.
Matthew Ledrew
Decent side-quest style story, with a few cool twists and turns. Bit of a "Oh Henry" ending though, the last chapter falls a little flat.
Eliran Teller
  • Prelude to Deadpool Corps
  • The Invincible Iron Man, Volume 5: Stark Resilient,  Book 1
  • Deadpool Classic, Vol. 7
  • Secret Invasion: The Amazing Spider-Man

Spider-Man (1 - 10 of 203 books)
  • Essential Amazing Spider-Man, Vol. 1