Start by marking “Three Days of Dominance” as Want to Read:
Three Days of Dominance

Three Days of Dominance

3.63  ·  Rating details ·  161 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
When a man with mint-green eyes steps from a lake and offers to rescue Danii’s dog in exchange for three days of total obedience, it’s obvious he must be either joking or crazy. She must be the crazy one, though, because somehow, she ends up saying yes.

Being a police officer, she usually knows how to handle the crazies, but when it comes to Heketoro, she’s the one being ha
Published June 7th 2011 by Loose Id.

To ask other readers questions about Three Days of Dominance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Days of Dominance

Heather in FL
This was an interesting version of Fae and their interactions with humans. I enjoyed it. As suggested by the title of the book, there were D/s elements to the story. I found it interesting that Danii dreamed about him/it before it actually happened. I also found it interesting when the Justice explained to Danii that water tops fire, so does earth. Made me kind of wonder whether Danii could top anyone, lol. I also found it interesting that the curse would make humans forget, but Danii (view spoi ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
See my official review at The Romance Reviews.

A protective water fae saving a troublesome dog propels Danii into a mythical world she never knew. He only asks for one thing in return for saving the dog, sexual submission. Hot diggity dog! I love water creatures and sexual submission!

Since Danii is drinking her life away, meeting a man who has been starring in her deviant sex dreams is a shock to her system. Heketoro is a water fae trapped in the human world. He needs Danii's help to break a curs
Riane Kinky Book Reviews
Sep 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
Danii is a police officer. She is accustomed to taking care of herself. However, she has a weakness. She is deathly afraid of water. As a child, she fell into a lake and almost drown. When her dog becomes trapped on a small island in the center of a lake, she panics. A man shows up, apparently out of nowhere, and offers to save the dog if she will submit to Three Days of Dominance.
Heketoro has a problem. He is a Fae cursed to live on earth, in a lake, for one hundred years. He must break the cur
nd ♥Master's kitten♥
I won this book on the Erotic Enchants group here on Goodreads and this was my first "fae" read and I enjoyed the concept of a human woman and a Fae male.

The garden scene was breathtaking and the bridge scene was (whew) HOT!

There is a lot of room to have this book as the first of a series. I'd like to see where Heketoro & Danii go from here.
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Three Days of Dominance is a story full of heat, passion, and intrigue. Author Cari Silverwood has managed to create something unique in the paranormal genre, combining elements of BDSM with fantasy. The result is something that is refreshing, although certain elements fail to reach their full potential.

The heroine, Danii, is a police officer who has no problem standing on her own. Her job isn’t easy, so she turns to alcohol to dull t
Holly Full Moon Bites Book Reviews
May have slight spoilers.

In this novel we meet Danii, a police officer, and Heketoro, a Fae. He is trapped on earth with his half-sister because of a curse from his people.

I was very curious about Heketoro I admit and overall I liked him as a character as well as Danii she was a strong woman, a good police officer and pretty okay with throwing herself head long into submitting to him for the allotted time he needed. Three day’s. In three days if he did not have the energy to break the curse he a
Bookaholics
Jul 06, 2011 rated it really liked it

Three Days of Dominance by Cari Silverwood
Paranormal Romance- June 7th, 2011
3 stars

Three Days of Dominance starts quickly with a very sexy bondage scene and teases the reader with the sexual build up between the two main characters.

Danii is a human with a bit of faerie blood. She has been having highly erotic dreams. And when a powerful water fae named Heketoro asks for a gift in exchange for rescuing a neighbor’s dog, she agrees. Little does Danii realize that she is agreeing to Three Days of
Silent_count
Apr 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Circa March, 2012 I'd never read an erotica book/story/whatever - none. It's never been something I've found appealing, or even thought that I might. However, there's a romance story I've wanted to write for some time, so I figured I'd better learn how to write a decent sex scene. How do authors write them? What works? What do I find off-putting? What's smoking hot? To that end I bought Stacia Kane's marvellous 'Be a Sex-Writing Strumpet', and a dozen erotica books by various authors and got to ...more
Sara
Jun 25, 2012 rated it liked it
Interesting story. I don't normally read much fantasy, not liking to have to acquaint myself with a whole new world but this wasn't a big stretch for the imagination and I liked that.

Danii is a cop who is used to being alone and taking care of herself until one day on a walk with her dog and the neighbors dog she meets a stranger who will change all that.

Heketoro (seriously, how do your pronounce this name? I started calling him BOB!)means fairy spirit and that is what he is, a Fairie, a Princ
Carly Odonoghue
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It’s no secret that Cari Silverwood is one of my favourite writers of all time. So when I brought Three Days of Dominance I knew I was about to read a book that was rich in emotion, with well developed characters, a storyline that is rich in twists and turns as well as scorching hot sex scenes. And as usual I wasn’t disappointed.
This books mixes with the paranormal/mystical with our world. Heketoro is an alpha Fae while Danii is a strong willed human. The best thing in this book is the storyline
Spynonu
Aug 13, 2011 rated it liked it
I really wanted to like this book but I just didn't feel the love. It has moments of "Wow" and then some yawns when it had me skipping pages of Dani's endless internal debate.

I love the concept of the story but it just seemed to get kind of lost along the way. Heketoro kept hammering home how she would have to obey but then the actual scene where she would have to obey him or suffer the consequences just sort of fizzled.

By the title I guess I was hoping for more from the dominance angle and def
Shanna
Jun 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Lovely writing!!!
In erotica I find a good story is often sacrificed on the altar of sex. Cari doesn't do this, the story is solid, enjoyable and enhances the sizzlin' sex. The hero is alpha without being obnoxoius and the heroine is strong, flawed and spitfire without being grating. Thank you Cari for appealing to the mind not just the hormones!!
Joanne
Jul 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Excellent work, I loved it!
I can hardly wait for more....
a totally sexy, hot read.
The characters and flow of this story kept you glued to it....sticky in a very nice way!
I highly recommend this read it will not leave you wanting except for more please!
joanne, Tx.
Debbie
Jul 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. It had been a while since I had read a PNR and this one was great. Cari did an excellent job making the characters seem real. I would definitely read more of her books.
Ayalla
Jul 17, 2011 rated it liked it
I didn't really like it, after reading only good reviews I was hoping for more.
This book is about 3 characters, Danni, Hekatoro and Killer. I am not a dog person and I got so annoyed by the dog. Inbetween I had the feeling, that we know more about Killers actions than about Hekatoro in total. I know alot of authors have a little zoo at home, but none till now forced their love for the pet into a book.

And I really want to throw a book if I have to read pages of thoughts of the same thing over and
Julie Read Our Lips! Book Review Blog
You know me, I live for a great erotica read, and I'm not saying Three Days of Dominance isn't one of them. I just couldn't get into it.

For me, a female cop getting into a BDSM relationship as a sub raises a few flags. To me, there just isn't that damsel-in-distress factor going, or that soft femininity image I have going on. To me, a female cop should be rough and tough and able to hang with her male counterparts in a very competitive and hazardous job. So it's a stretch for me to see her as a
Daria
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*** 3.5 Starts***
Three Days Dominance is an older story of Cari Silverwood’s I just happened on.
Cari’s stories always transports you out of your norm, that’s what I love about her writing. I start reading and I’m there walking with the characters.

A sexy water fae is trapped in the mortal realm, he was a bit naughty early in his life. So now he really has to work his magic and get this mortal female to break his curse. The thing is he’s on a short amount of time to do it, if he fails it will me
Dorothy Shaw
Jun 09, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: best-bdsm
This is a different twist in paranormal and I quite enjoyed it. Danii is a complex character and she battles an inner conflict almost the whole time. She is also a police officer, very strong and dominant in her world. Heketoro is Dominant, not only in his world, but hers too. Her desire and need to submit to him shocks her, of course, but she gives in to what her body craves. What makes it even more interesting is, over the course of the 3 days she spends with Heketoro, her mind becomes deeply ...more
Carole-Ann
Aug 05, 2011 rated it liked it
Not really sure about this one, although I did like the way Heketoro took charge of Danii. :)

No explanation of why Heketoro was expelled from Faerie; no reason why his half-sister Aroha was earthbound also; no reason why Justice Emana Tatu interfered (the consequences of which I would REALLY like to know) - so lots of unanswered questions.

Not really a HFN, since we don't know what happens when Danii goes to 'another' world - so I suppose a sequel is a necessity !!
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Aug 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-amazon
First, I have to admit that while I love vampire romances, I've never been able to get into witches, shifters, magic, fae, etc... So I was a little skeptical about being able to stick to reading an erotic romance involving fairies...WELLL....let me tell you, I am so glad I read TDoD.

to see the rest of the review please go to

Nerine Dorman
Jun 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing
What I love about Silverwood's writing is that not only is there a solid story line, but the heat and passion between the characters is enough to leave one fanning oneself. I hadn't read all that much BDSM before I started on this author's writing, but I'm sure as hell enjoying her tales. I'll have me some Heketoro any day!
Christie
Aug 05, 2011 marked it as to-read
Shelves: dnf
I have tried to read this since last July. I'm not sure why I can't finish this book but I have decided to put it on my DNF list. Maybe one day I will pull it back out and not have a problem finishing it.
Krista ~Fhatal Attrhaction~
Even though the book wasnt very long its still amazing! Its full of raw emotion and some sexy kink;) I do wish there was more scenes between Danii and Heketoro!

I loved how unique the stroy was and the mixture with the BDSM and fantasy!

It kept me wanting to keep reading was a great story!
Minnawii
Aug 20, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotica
hmm this wasn't what i expected.
it was plain weird and disgusting sometimes..idk maybe it was the way it was written. it just wasn't..deep. i didn't connect with the characters or the plot.
it had a wild visual imagination, that i can say.
Kym
Mar 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Very different in it's execution. The story was unique. However, there was something about it that was off. Maybe it was the girl. Danii was just not that right type of character. She gave in way to easy for a stranger she had just met.
Bianca Sommerland
Jun 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The review will be posted both here and on my blog: http://imnoangelauthorsblog.wordpress... June 12th.
Judith Leger
Aug 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! Great read.
Maxie
Jun 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
Entertaining, easy, soft introduction to the BDSM genre with good sexual energy between Danii and Heketoro.
Jessica
Feb 26, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotic-romance
Too much non-consensual goings-on for my taste. The use of Maori Fae (Maori mythology?) was pretty interesting, though. I might look more into that.
Tilly
Apr 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • 31 Flavors
  • Private Investigations
  • Safeword Matte (Safeword, #2)
  • Pushing Limits (Bondage Ranch, #2)
  • Kidnap and Kink (Taboo Wishes,  #2)
  • Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3)
  • Beautiful Losers
  • Bound and Determined
  • An Invitation: Alayna's Training
  • Caught
  • The Devil's Dance
  • Crack The Whip (Rawhide, #1)
  • Sodom and the Phoenix (Virtual Seduction, #2)
  • Santa's Elf (Diablo Blanco Club, #5)
  • Silent Night (Perfect Timing, #2)
  • Seducing Olivia (Incognito, #1)
  • Velvet Valentines (Club Velvet Ice #2)
  • Slave To Love
4912047
Cari Silverwood is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling writer of kinky darkness or sometimes of dark kinkiness, depending on her moods and the amount of time she's spent staring into the night.

When others are writing bad men doing bad things you may find her writing good men who accidentally on purpose fall into the abyss and come out with their morals twisted in knots.

email: carisilverwoo
More about Cari Silverwood...