Start by marking “GTO: Shonan 14 Days n. 1” as Want to Read:
GTO: Shonan 14 Days n. 1

GTO: Shonan 14 Days n. 1 (GTO: Shonan 14 Days #1)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  109 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Torna finalmente, con una nuova e divertentissima serie, Eikichi Onizuka: il professore matto protagonista di GTO che - in barba ai suoi trascorsi da teppista - si propone di diventare il migliore insegnante di tutto il Giappone!
GTO Shonan 14 Days è la storia delle due settimane che, dopo essere stato ferito da Teshigawara, Eikichi avrebbe dovuto trascorrere all'ospedale.
Paperback, Pocket, 200 pages
Published October 27th 2010 by Dynit (first published October 16th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about GTO, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about GTO

Sara
Sep 15, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I'm so happy I get more Onizuka time! He is my all time favorite fictional character. :3 I love Fujisawa's humor. Sure, some stuff feels like it's being recycled, but oh well. I'm just glad to have Onizuka back for a while. I hope for another come back in the future. xD Maybe a future where Oni is an old man? :D
Randy Pradhana
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
1-5
Robert Dufalo
Feb 11, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok once again the teach of all awesomeness is back and oh my is he in for a ride from what it looks like.
I have to be honest I already read a lot of this series in Japanese and I enjoyed it. But I wanted to support the company Vertical that is taking on new manga translation when most companies are going under or cutting back. I believe this group is now owned by Kodansha (46.7%) and Dai Nippon Printing (46.0%).
Toru Fujisawa sticks to what makes Onizuka one of the best characters ever made IN T
Serial  Saudi_00
Having been a big fan of the tv show , I really wanted to see more of Onizaka , and when I found out about this series , I was dying to read . although after hearing the fact that its a spin off , I was less exited.

But anyhow , I had a lot of laughs and fun reading through it . but until reading thought the final volume , i was vary skeptical , wither to give it a 4 or a 3 range of stars . but looking as a series as a whole it had a lot of ups and down which made it vary difficult to decide . A
Jeff Lanter
Aug 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
GTO is far and away my favorite manga and I loved reading the first series. I was excited and a little bit nervous about Shonan 14 Days because I wondered if it could live up to the old series. This story arc seems to be a lot less popular which also made me wonder how good it would be. I don't think Shonan 14 is as good as the previous stories but the same charm and antics are definitely here. The biggest thing this books lacks is originality. A lot of the characters in this seem like slightly ...more
Indah Threez Lestari
Niat Onizuka sih liburan musim panas 14 hari sekaligus sembunyi setelah mengaku di acara TV hampir mengubur muridnya hidup-hidup.

Tapi ya jadi seperti ngajar di sekolah juga, khususnya mengasuh anak-anak bermasalah di fasilitas khusus di Shonan...

------------------------

Yang pertama kubaca bulan April lalu mangascan-nya. Tapi cuma selang sebulan, ternyata Level sudah menerbitkan serial ini meskipun GTO-nya sendiri baru diterbitkan 2 volume. Jelas kudu dikoleksi-lah. Mantap!
David
Aug 01, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
Been a while since I read manga. I loved the GTO anime and this reboot manga really picks up where it leaves off. Similar tone and really funny, so I'm gonna keep reading it. One thing I don't care for is the main villain, a middle school girl who fills this "cute tyrant" anime/JRPG trope that I find annoying and tiresome. I can't wait to see GTO pull through and kick her ass!
Salimbol
Mar 17, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humour, manga
A very enjoyable return to the world of GTO, which has pretty much the exact same strengths and weaknesses as the original series. Fortunately, Onizuka alternately making a prat of himself and kicking ass never really gets old :-), and this series promises to be a lot of fun - anyone who enjoyed the original GTO will probably like this.
Matthews M.
Jun 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: buy-new
Kenapa membeli dan membaca buku ini? Nostalgia akan kegilaan Onizuka Sensei yang sableng, urakan, kampungan, kuat, terlihat kasar padahal sebenarnya baik dan jujur.

Kalau memang Level Comics sudah terbitkan yang Vol. 2, cari di mana ya?
Kristine Hansen
Nov 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
At times raunchy, definitely violent, but a book that I still enjoyed. This is outside of my normal reading in the world of manga and I'm glad I wandered. I like Onizuka and want to find out more. I'll have to look for the original series too. :)
Serdar
Feb 11, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If one were to travel into the universe of GTO: 14 Days in Shonan and look up Badass on Wikipedia, I would find the article deficient if a picture of Eikichi Onizuka didn’t appear as the illustration of choice on that page.

Nura
Jun 20, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ternyata ketengilannya si Onizuka ini ga da batasnya. tadinya mo kasih tiga bintang ajah gara-gara kecoak seember itu... hiiiy... tapi berhubung muka jeleknya muncul lumayan banyak jadi kasih bintang empat :D
Denisa

Dec 19, 2014
Zdnap
Dec 28, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Toru Fujisawa began his career as mangaka in 1989 with Adesugata Junjou Boy serialized in the Weekly Shonen Magazine.
More about Tōru Fujisawa...

GTO: Shonan 14 Days (9 books)
  • GTO: 14 Days in Shonan, Volume 2
  • GTO: Shonan 14 Days n. 3
  • GTO: Shonan 14 Days n. 4 (少年マガジンコミックス)
  • GTO: Shonan 14 Days n. 5 (少年マガジンコミックス)
  • GTO: Shonan 14 Days n. 6 (少年マガジンコミックス)
  • GTO: Shonan 14 Days n. 7