Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Start by marking “Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life: How to Unlock Your Full Potential for Success and Achievement” as Want to Read:
Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life: How to Unlock Your Full Potential for Success and Achievement
Enlarge cover
Rate this book
Clear rating
Open Preview

Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life: How to Unlock Your Full Potential for Success and Achievement

by
4.22  ·  Rating details ·  1,142 ratings  ·  99 reviews
CHANGE YOUR THINKING CHANGE YOUR LIFE "Every line in this book is bursting with truth, wisdom, and power. Brian Tracy is the preeminent authority on showing you how to dramatically improve your life. Let him be your guide. I've learned so much from Brian myself that I can't thank him enough!"
--Robert G. Allen, #1 New York Times bestselling author

"This book gives you a s
...more
Paperback, 270 pages
Published August 1st 2005 by Wiley (first published 2003)
More Details... edit details

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Reader Q&A

To ask other readers questions about Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life

Community Reviews

Showing 1-30
4.22  · 
Rating details
 ·  1,142 ratings  ·  99 reviews


More filters
 | 
Sort order
Vaishali
May 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-improvement
“These are some of the best ideas I have ever had - that I’ve ever taught - that I’ve ever practiced and lived by.” - Brian Tracy

He’s not kidding. This is one valuable book :
===================

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they’re yours."

"The child needs love like roses need rain. As a result of destructive criticism in childhood, we hold ourselves back as adults."

"Success lies on the far side of failure."

"The fact is, all so-called 'lucky outcomes' are really the result of proba
...more
Ahoud
Apr 04, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
من أروع كتب تحفيز الذات اللي مرت علي
Raha
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
انسان ها مجموعه پیچیده ای از اندیشه ها، افکار، احساسات، امیال، نگرش ها، تصاویر ذهنی، هراس ها، تردیدها، نقطه نظرات، ضعف ها، امیدها و آرزوها هستند که هر کدام از اینها هر لحظه در حال تغییرند.مسبب این تغییر ها هم کسی جز خودمان نیست. هر اقدام ما اثراتی دارد که غیر قابل انکار است.منشأ و آغازگر این اثرات هم، چیزی جز اندیشه ها ی ما نیست.

طبق گفته کتاب"اگر راه حلی نباشد، پس مسئله ای هم نیست.پس همواره تلاش کنید"کتاب حرف های کلیشه ای هم داشت که با کمی تأمل میشد تشخیص داد.هرچیزی که بستگی به ما نداره، بخش بزر
...more
Ramy
الكتاب لو اول مرة تقراه و اول مرة تقرا ل براين ترايسى اصلا هتديه 3 من 5 و مش بعيد كمان لو انت عاطفى اوى او بنت هاتديه 4 من 5
الكتاب و لانى مش اول مرة اقرا ل براين ترايسى ف هاديه 2 بس من 5
لا لشىء الا انى قريت اغلب كتب براين ترايسى و حسيت ان الكتاب لا يضيف جديد عما هو موجود بالفعل فى كل كتب براين ترايسى
الرجل بس عاوز يبيع اكتر المادة بتاعته ف بيحطها ف اغلفة و عناوين مختلفة كل مرة ..فقط

يمكن مقراش تانى ل براين ترايسى لفترة ما ...الكتب كتير جدا و المؤلفين برضه ..لكن الوقت اللى هو المادة الخام للحياة
...more
Liz
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was ok
In my opinion I think happiness brings success not the other way around. He seems to be a proponent for working hard, making money, get the house/car and then you will be happy. Hang out with people that will benefit you and forget the rest. I have some friends who are not on the super successful track, but it doesn't make them bad people or people that have no worth. Everyone has worth.

I really did want to like this book, but for the most part, I didn't. Tracy has some good ideas but they are w
...more
مريم فريد
Jan 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is a winner.
It goes through many different principles in 12 chapters which are directed toward helping you looking differently at one's life.
It encourages a person toward changing their thinking style which ultimately leads to changing your lifestyle as whole.
Each chapters provides a well structured, well written points providing a push for anyone reading it to dream big with an actual plan that will put those dreams into action.
I personally found chapter 10 (Supercharge your thinki
...more
Somayas
Jul 20, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
جميل و محفز ..
أحتاج لإعادة قراءته بعد عدة أعوام عندما أدخل الحياة العملية ، فهو يغلب عليه الحديث عن العمل و النجاح في التجارة و التسويق ، لهذا أصابني بعض الملل فهذا أمر لا يعنيني هذه الفترة ، وبنظري أن الحياة الشخصية والعائلية أهم للحديث عنها ..
هذا سبب لفقدانه أحد النجوم .. أما سقوط النجمة الثانية فكانت بسبب كثرة التركيز على بعض الأفكار التي لم تعجبني مثل الاسهاب في الحديث عن المال وكيفية كسبه وجمعه و الاقتصاد في صرفه مما يهدي القارئ للظن بأن المال غاية الغايات وليست وسيلة للوصول للغايات ..

لكن
...more
Betty
Jul 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Motivational readers
Another winner by Brian Tracy. He delves a little deeper in this book, although it covers much of the same material covered in his other books.

His main theme is that "you become what you think about most of the time" therefore you must make sure your "thinking" is taking you where you want to go. "You are not what you think you are, but what you think, you are."

He encourages, as always, to set goals, but he also explains the importance of writing out plans and putting them in motion. Few people
...more
Suzanne
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was ok
Just stupid. Lots of aphorisms with little stories which are probably made up. Instead of research, positive platitudes.
I always pictured that I could be short. I imagined how nice it would be. I slumped my shoulders and wore flats. I was 5'7" at 13. Not petite for a girl. My point, visualizing does not change reality. Now I'm short (in a wheelchair ) with a progressive disease. Seeing myself walking, standing tall, is how I like to see myself until I wake up. Not inspiring or helpful.
Colleen Cross
Sep 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Just re-read this book - very inspiring! Though many of the examples in the book relate to earning more money and enriching your career, you can apply it to any facet of your life. It makes you think about what's really important to you. The exercises at the end of each chapter give you the tools to really change your life. I highly, highly recommend this book - it can make your good life into a great one!
Hamidreza
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
از جمله کتاب های که باید چندین مرتبه خواند
Tatiana Z.
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Un sistem conceput de Brian Tracy (un om de afaceri de succes și unul dintre oratorii motivaționali profesioniști din lume) cu scopul de a transforma gândirea proprie indivizilor, precum și potențialul lor, urmând un set de principii bine structurat, astfel încât fiecare să dobândească succesul dorit în fiecare aspect al vieții.
ALMashael
الكتاب الأول من مشروع بالقراءة نسمو ونرتقي برقي عقولنا

غيّر تفكيرك ,غير حياتك لـ بريان تراسي ترجمة مكتبة جرير.
ما من شيء على وجه البسيطة إلا ويمكنك أن تملكه , بمجرد أن تؤمن بحقيقة أنك تستطيع ذلك.*روبرت كولير .
هذا الكتاب من أحب الكتب إلى نفسي لأني اكتشفته بنفسي ولم يخبرني عنه أحد ووجدت نفسي بين كلماته.
يقول بريان تراسي إن الإمكانات الكامنة بداخل الشخص المتوسط لهي أشبه بمحيط لم يبحر إليه أحد,قارة لم تكتشف بعد
عالم من الاحتمالات في انتظار تحريره توجيهه صوب الخير الاسمي.
الكتاب من 12 فصل مليئة بالتفاؤل و
...more
Hope
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this was very long for an audiobook but this books should be read not listened to...
anyways this book is very helpful career wise not so much in personal relations, still it has an amazing amount of information and To do list to follow
it will change how you think, it's up to you how much
Lydia Yousry
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
One of the best book i ever read so consise at the same time informational and fruitful.not just that this book showed me how much iam developing my self and make me wanna do more. Bery recommanded one
Sohaib
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The ultimate toolkit for successful people! I use most of the techniques before my presentations in college and all through the writing process before submitting my papers. Result: Straight A's!
Fateme
Dec 25, 2010 rated it it was ok
با ترجمهی منیژه شیخجوادی / نشر پیکان ...more
Jasmin
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This was the first self-help book that I've read in its entirety and I am still amazed by it the same way I was amazed by it when I read Brian Tracy's first first thought and first line. This absolutely isn't the kind of book that you read fast and then simply put away on the nearest bookshelf, this is the kind of book that you absolutely must read slowly if you wish to take and learn something valuable from it. Brian Tracy's most definitely a master of his craft, and he's well educated on our l ...more
Marsha
Jan 28, 2019 rated it liked it
This book had some five star chapters and some one star. I significant portion of the book was focused on how to become rich and indicated that should be a goal. While I agree that financial security should be an important goal I don’t think that is the same thing a “becoming rich”. If that is your primary goal then you the author does give some good ideas for achieving. The chapters I liked were the ones that dealt more with personal development and improvement. I listened to this on audio and ...more
CHRISTINA ONASIS
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m so crazy about this book, lucky I found this book!! Eventhough you are busy, you should take the time to read this book. One of the best books I’ve ever read. Really in the line of the title, when you change your way of thinking you change your life. Almost all (maybe all) within this book deeply inspiring me.

Brian Tracy is one of the smartest persons i've know that revealed from his ability to avoid using negative statement (remember psychiatry matter) in his book such as using "What did i
...more
Olamide OPEYEMI
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Simply put, the author helps us to become more intentional about life. From case study to case study, and from principle to principle, he shows how results are based on thoughts, actions, belief systems and association. This is just a way to get anyone to realize that they are responsible, so that they can change the results of their lives to some more desirable ones.
Jonah
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A practical, straightforward, and useful book. I listened to the audio version and found it very compelling. I recommend this to everyone, for thoughtful introspect and inspiration to progress in all areas of life.
Maryam Ghz
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
terrific book! Worth to read a couple times.this book demand a lot of work from our sides.  If you want change this book will help you to change your thinking and your acts
i highly recommend this book to anyone looking to achieve great success in any aspect of their life.
Vlăduț Ilie
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Este o carte foarte bună din zona de dezvoltare personală cu soluții simple și provocatoare. Este un bun început pentru redefinirea personală, dezvoltarea carierei și chiar și a relațiilor profesionale și merită consultată ori de câte ori este nevoie.
michelle wardle
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very motivational. I found his approach made the concepts very possible for anyone without telling you how to live your life more directing you in the right direction and leaving the transport up to you. I would recommend this book to everyone!
Alex Henry
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aha moments!!

Brian Tracy knows what makes people tick. His experience and examples give incredible insight into the barriers, that we erect to being happy and fulfilled. This is the formula for great joy and inner peace - thoroughly recommended.
Yasser
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is very great book

The methodology is very powerful. It changed the way I think and changed my life accordingly. It has to be read more than once
نهىٰ مختار سليم
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Live a fulfilling happy life with this book.🌹
دنیا
Oct 05, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
افتضاحه
Wassim
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
The books contains very useful information and provides useful informations about priorities in life.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next »
topics  posts  views  last activity   
طبق أكثر من رائع 1 8 Jan 13, 2013 12:48PM  

Readers also enjoyed

  • The Time Trap
  • What Matters Most: The Power of Living Your Values
  • Managing Your Mind: The Mental Fitness Guide
  • Optimal Thinking: How to Be Your Best Self
  • Building Mental Muscle: Conditioning Exercises for the Six Intelligence Zones
  • قوة المحادثة
  • Do It!: Let's Get Off Our Buts
  • The Other 90%: How to Unlock Your Vast Untapped Potential for Leadership and Life
  • Simpleology: The Simple Science of Getting What You Want
  • The Essential 55 Workbook: Essential 55 Workbook
  • Take Charge of Your Life
  • Public Speaking and Influencing Men in Business
  • The On-Time, On-Target Manager: How a "Last-Minute Manager" Conquered Procrastination
  • Do One Thing Different: Ten Simple Ways to Change Your Life
  • The Secret Science: For the Physical and Spiritual Transformation of Man (Hermetic Philosophy, Book 1)
  • Read and Get Rich: How the Hidden Power of Reading Can Make You Richer in All Areas of Your Life
  • Seven Years to Seven Figures: The Fast-Track Plan to Becoming a Millionaire
  • Easier Than You Think ...because life doesn't have to be so hard: The Small Changes That Add Up to a World of Difference
See similar books…
2,430 followers
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations.

He has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 55 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 250,000 pe
...more
“You become what you think about most of the time” 11 likes
“Whatever you believe, with conviction, becomes your reality.” 6 likes
More quotes…