Jump to ratings and reviews

Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life: How to Unlock Your Full Potential for Success and Achievement

CHANGE YOUR THINKING CHANGE YOUR LIFE "Every line in this book is bursting with truth, wisdom, and power. Brian Tracy is the preeminent authority on showing you how to dramatically improve your life. Let him be your guide. I've learned so much from Brian myself that I can't thank him enough!"
--Robert G. Allen, #1 New York Times bestselling author

"This book gives you a step-by-step system to transform your thinking about yourself and your potential, enabling you to achieve greater success in every area of your life."
--Lee Iacocca, Chairman, Lee Iacocca & Associates

"Once again, Brian Tracy has written an incredible book which shows individuals how to delve into their inner resources so that they can not only identify realistic goals but develop a plan on how to achieve these goals. This book promises to be a bestseller and to influence the lives of so many. It is must reading."
--Sally Pipes, President, Pacific Research Institute

"Outstanding! Brian Tracy's Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life is a must-read. Use the powerful 'mental software' program in this book to tap your vast inner resources and bring the life you've been dreaming about into reality."
--Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The One Minute Manager and Full Steam Ahead!

"As usual, Brian Tracy has hit another home run with Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life . It's a must-read!"
--Mac Anderson, founder, Successories, Inc.

"Brian's new book, Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life , will show you how to attract the people and resources you need to achieve any goal you set for yourself."
--Tony Jeary, Mr. Presentation, author of Life Is a Series of Presentations

"This is a masterful book laden with wisdom and knowledge. It'll catapult you from intention to implementation. It arms you with the information and insights you need to achieve success and significance in your life."
--Nido R. Qubein, founder, National Speakers Association Foundation Chairman, Great Harvest Bread Company

288 pages, Paperback

First published January 1, 2003

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Brian Tracy

875 books4,100 followers
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations.

He has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 55 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 250,000 people each year.

Brian has studied, researched, written and spoken for 30 years in the fields of economics, history, business, philosophy and psychology. He is the top selling author of over 45 books that have been translated into dozens of languages.

He has written and produced more than 300 audio and video learning programs, including the worldwide, best-selling Psychology of Achievement, which has been translated into more than 20 languages.

He speaks to corporate and public audiences on the subjects of Personal and Professional Development, including the executives and staff of many of America's largest corporations. His exciting talks and seminars on Leadership, Selling, Self-Esteem, Goals, Strategy, Creativity and Success Psychology bring about immediate changes and long-term results.

Prior to founding his company, Brian Tracy International, Brian was the Chief Operating Officer of a $265 million dollar development company. He has had successful careers in sales and marketing, investments, real estate development and syndication, importation, distribution and management consulting. He has conducted high level consulting assignments with several billion-dollar plus corporations in strategic planning and organizational development.

He has traveled and worked in over 80 countries on six continents, and speaks four languages. Brian is happily married and has four children. He is active in community and national affairs, and is the President of three companies headquartered in San Diego, California.

His most popular training programs are centered around teaching authors how to write a book and helping public speakers create successful careers.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
79 (4%)
1 star
32 (1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 149 reviews
Profile Image for Vaishali.
1,025 reviews256 followers
November 14, 2018
“These are some of the best ideas I have ever had - that I’ve ever taught - that I’ve ever practiced and lived by.” - Brian Tracy

He’s not kidding. This is one valuable book :
===================

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they’re yours."

"The child needs love like roses need rain. As a result of destructive criticism in childhood, we hold ourselves back as adults."

"Success lies on the far side of failure."

"The fact is, all so-called 'lucky outcomes' are really the result of probabilities. There is no such thing as luck."

"Leave nothing to chance."

"Don’t wait for things to be just right. It is you who will make things just right, by throwing your whole heart every minute into your work."

"Every time I entered into a new field, I learned everything I possibly could about that field, and then applied it as fast as I could."

"The way out is up."

"Whenever you think or say something negative, you give your power away."

"The fact is that nobody is even thinking about you at all."

"If you absolutely believe you are destined to be a great success and you hold to this belief no matter what happens, then there’s nothing in the world that can stop you."

"You always express your true values in your actions."

"The very best way to predict the future is to create it."

"Take action immediately. Discipline yourself to do something everyday that moves you toward that goal. Never miss a day until you have achieved it."

"A sense of personal mastery is absolutely essential to the healthy human personality."

"Businesses fail because of low sales, and succeed because of high sales. Everything else is commentary."

"We’ve entered into the era of the go-giver, rather than the go-getter."

"Get around winners if you want to be one."

"Your goal is to become absolutely excellent at solving any problem that the world can throw at you."

"The very best consultants describe themselves as 'insultants'. They don’t give any answers. They instead ask and force their clients to answer tough questions."

"Successful people think the world is conspiring for them."

"You need courageous patience. Persist longer than anyone else. Persistence is the quality that will ultimately guarantee your success. If you refuse to quit, you must ultimately succeed."

"No one was ever defeated unless they accepted defeat as a reality."

"One of the marks of superior people is that they can manage themselves, every minute of every day. Only the top 2% of society can supervise themselves… as if everyone is watching."

KEY SKILL AREAS (KSA’s)
---------------------
** The 5-7 tasks you absolutely, positively have to do well to be successful in your job
** All you need is to be 3% better in the KSA’s in order to develop the winning edge

Quotes from others :
----------------
“Only the good can be happy, and only the virtuous can be good.” - Aristotle

“The very best way to help the poor is not to become one of them.” - Abraham Lincoln

“The sun has never caught me in my bed.” - Thomas Jefferson

Self-limiting beliefs
——————————
1. “I’m not good enough”
Correction: Whatever you’ve accomplished in the past is only a hint of what you can do in the future.

2. “I don’t deserve it”
Correction: The truth is you deserve everything you earn by doing an excellent job. Serve people better. Then you will deserve every dollar you earn.

Trading your time
————————
"You trade your time for the results you want."

"You can tell what kind of trader you are by looking around you and evaluating your current situation."

"A good trader quickly develops the winning edge."

"Time is limited. You cannot save time; you can only spend it differently."

"If you want a different future, you have to spend your time differently in the present."

"Be extremely jealous of your time."

What Optimists think about most:

12. Live a great life

Profile Image for Liz.
108 reviews62 followers
September 19, 2014
In my opinion I think happiness brings success not the other way around. He seems to be a proponent for working hard, making money, get the house/car and then you will be happy. Hang out with people that will benefit you and forget the rest. I have some friends who are not on the super successful track, but it doesn't make them bad people or people that have no worth. Everyone has worth.

I really did want to like this book, but for the most part, I didn't. Tracy has some good ideas but they are wrapped in a lot of out-dated ones. I found myself saying, yes, yes that is good, but mostly I was saying -- that won't work for me. This isn't negative thinking, it is fact. For example, the coming in early/work late scenario will not work in my field. Our OT is monitored. My job does not add to the bottom line of the massive company. I did like the advice about constantly learning and upgrading your skills. I am doing this because I want to do something else. I had to laugh when we said that playing the lottery is dishonest because you are trying to get something for nothing. I'm all for honesty, but really? So I didn't get too much out of this, it actually annoyed me. Too many cliché’s and obsolete. I mean...a Rolodex...really?
Profile Image for Ahoud.
55 reviews
April 5, 2010
من أروع كتب تحفيز الذات اللي مرت علي
Profile Image for Somayas.
4 reviews
February 17, 2012
جميل و محفز ..
أحتاج لإعادة قراءته بعد عدة أعوام عندما أدخل الحياة العملية ، فهو يغلب عليه الحديث عن العمل و النجاح في التجارة و التسويق ، لهذا أصابني بعض الملل فهذا أمر لا يعنيني هذه الفترة ، وبنظري أن الحياة الشخصية والعائلية أهم للحديث عنها ..
هذا سبب لفقدانه أحد النجوم .. أما سقوط النجمة الثانية فكانت بسبب كثرة التركيز على بعض الأفكار التي لم تعجبني مثل الاسهاب في الحديث عن المال وكيفية كسبه وجمعه و الاقتصاد في صرفه مما يهدي القارئ للظن بأن المال غاية الغايات وليست وسيلة للوصول للغايات ..

لكن مايزال يحمل أفكار رائعة ..
مع انها تحمل الطابع العملي لكني حاولت اسقاطها على الحياة الشخصية العادية ..
Profile Image for Suzanne.
152 reviews41 followers
March 16, 2016
Just stupid. Lots of aphorisms with little stories which are probably made up. Instead of research, positive platitudes.
I always pictured that I could be short. I imagined how nice it would be. I slumped my shoulders and wore flats. I was 5'7" at 13. Not petite for a girl. My point, visualizing does not change reality. Now I'm short (in a wheelchair ) with a progressive disease. Seeing myself walking, standing tall, is how I like to see myself until I wake up. Not inspiring or helpful.
Profile Image for مريم فريد.
Author 1 book24 followers
February 9, 2013
This book is a winner.
It goes through many different principles in 12 chapters which are directed toward helping you looking differently at one's life.
It encourages a person toward changing their thinking style which ultimately leads to changing your lifestyle as whole.
Each chapters provides a well structured, well written points providing a push for anyone reading it to dream big with an actual plan that will put those dreams into action.
I personally found chapter 10 (Supercharge your thinking) the best, if there's one chapter only that you would read, then it's definitely chapter 10. It's about positive thinking.

I think a lot before getting a book, as I am more used to reading novels. I am always afraid they will turn out to be boring, but I'm grateful this wasn't at all. The way it's structured makes it very easy to go through. In each chapter you have different points and each point is further explained into a small paragraph.

It's worth a while.

Oh.. and yeah, if you want to be a millionaire, this is the book for you. it has the route ;) Seriously.
Profile Image for AchiMsd.
62 reviews6 followers
June 15, 2020
“Lumea este asemenea unei oglinzi uriase, reflecta ceea ce esti... Lumea este ceea ce esti tu”

Este una dintre cartile pe care ar trebui sa ti le puna la dispozitie scoala (bineinteles ca nu se va intampla asta.. altfel ar ramane fara mana de lucru).

Personal consider ca, cartea asta, reprezinta un soclu al unui caracter si a unei minti sanatoase pe care ar trebui sa il insusim cu totii consolidandu-l neincetat.

O carte care merita citita.. cel putin o data.
O recomand. 🤓

(10)
Profile Image for Nima nb.
7 reviews
February 22, 2021
در عالم هستی شما تنها کنترل یک چیز را در توان خود دارید و آن چیزی جز اندیشه خود نیست. می توانید در هر لحظه ای تصمیم بگیرید که به چه موضوعی فکر کنید . اندیشه شما و آن طور که حوادث را تفسیر می کنید، احساساتتان را سبب می گردد - که این احساسات می تواند مثبت یا منفی باشند. اندیشه و احساس شما، اقدامات شما را سبب می گردد و نتایجی را که به دست می آورید، مشخص می سازد . همه چیز با اندیشه شما شروع می شود.
Profile Image for Betty.
441 reviews1 follower
September 3, 2015
Another winner by Brian Tracy. He delves a little deeper in this book, although it covers much of the same material covered in his other books.

His main theme is that "you become what you think about most of the time" therefore you must make sure your "thinking" is taking you where you want to go. "You are not what you think you are, but what you think, you are."

He encourages, as always, to set goals, but he also explains the importance of writing out plans and putting them in motion. Few people "activate" their plans.

He also encourages one to persist when you lose your initial enthusiasm and momentum. "The only way you will fail to succeed is if you fail to proceed."
Profile Image for Colleen Cross.
Author 62 books140 followers
September 17, 2011
Just re-read this book - very inspiring! Though many of the examples in the book relate to earning more money and enriching your career, you can apply it to any facet of your life. It makes you think about what's really important to you. The exercises at the end of each chapter give you the tools to really change your life. I highly, highly recommend this book - it can make your good life into a great one!
Profile Image for Hamidreza.
95 reviews38 followers
November 4, 2017
از جمله کتاب های که باید چندین مرتبه خواند
Profile Image for Tatiana Z..
57 reviews4 followers
January 31, 2018
Un sistem conceput de Brian Tracy (un om de afaceri de succes și unul dintre oratorii motivaționali profesioniști din lume) cu scopul de a transforma gândirea proprie indivizilor, precum și potențialul lor, urmând un set de principii bine structurat, astfel încât fiecare să dobândească succesul dorit în fiecare aspect al vieții.
Profile Image for Ramy.
1,073 reviews647 followers
March 20, 2016
الكتاب لو اول مرة تقراه و اول مرة تقرا ل براين ترايسى اصلا هتديه 3 من 5 و مش بعيد كمان لو انت عاطفى اوى او بنت هاتديه 4 من 5
الكتاب و لانى مش اول مرة اقرا ل براين ترايسى ف هاديه 2 بس من 5
لا لشىء الا انى قريت اغلب كتب براين ترايسى و حسيت ان الكتاب لا يضيف جديد عما هو موجود بالفعل فى كل كتب براين ترايسى
الرجل بس عاوز يبيع اكتر المادة بتاعته ف بيحطها ف اغلفة و عناوين مختلفة كل مرة ..فقط

يمكن مقراش تانى ل براين ترايسى لفترة ما ...الكتب كتير جدا و المؤلفين برضه ..لكن الوقت اللى هو المادة الخام للحياة محدود و قيمته بتزيد غلاوة كل ما بنتقدم فى العمر .....بعد ال 30 انت كدا ابتديت تقلب الساعة الرملية لعمرك للمرة الاخيرة
ف ملعهش بقا يا عم تريسى

ملخص الكتاب

الكتاب التالى : The Magic Ladder to Success
Profile Image for ALMashael.
34 reviews4 followers
Read
June 9, 2013
الكتاب الأول من مشروع بالقراءة نسمو ونرتقي برقي عقولنا

غيّر تفكيرك ,غير حياتك لـ بريان تراسي ترجمة مكتبة جرير.
ما من شيء على وجه البسيطة إلا ويمكنك أن تملكه , بمجرد أن تؤمن بحقيقة أنك تستطيع ذلك.*روبرت كولير .
هذا الكتاب من أحب الكتب إلى نفسي لأني اكتشفته بنفسي ولم يخبرني عنه أحد ووجدت نفسي بين كلماته.
يقول بريان تراسي إن الإمكانات الكامنة بداخل الشخص المتوسط لهي أشبه بمحيط لم يبحر إليه أحد,قارة لم تكتشف بعد
عالم من الاحتمالات في انتظار تحريره توجيهه صوب الخير الاسمي.
الكتاب من 12 فصل مليئة بالتفاؤل ومشوقة تدفعك نحو التغير والتجديد.
1-غير طريقة تفكيرك:إن الأسلوب الذي تفكر به في نفسك,وفي قدراتك وإمكاناتك-أي صورتك الذاتية –من شأنه أن يحدد مل ما أنت عليه اليوم.
2-غير حياتك : لقد جئت إلى العالم محاطاً بالاحتمالات بقدرات غير محدودة فيما لا يحصى من النواحي ,ولكن نتيجة للانتقاد الهدام خلال مرحلة الطفولة ينمو دون قصد بداخلك الخوف من الفشل والخسارة واللفظ من قبل الآخرين والانتقاد يمكن أن تكسب معتقدات مقيدة للذات تعيقك عن التقدم .
3 – احلم أحلاماً كبرى : نقطة الانطلاق الحقيقة لكي تعيش نمط الحياة المناسب لك هو أن تصنع صورة مستقبلية مثيرة لما تنشد أن تكونه في كل ناحية من نواحي الحياة , وذلك إذا لم تكن أمامك أية حدود على الإطلاق.
4- قرر أن تحقق الثراء :فلتقرر اليوم أن تمسك بزمام السيطرة التامة على مستقبلك المالي ,اشرع في القيام بالأمور التي يقوم بها الآخرون ليحققوا الاستقلال المالي منطلقاً من موضعك الحالي.
5- أمسك بزمام حياتك : إنك أنت القوة الإبداعية الأساسية الموجودة في حياتك في ما أنت عليه الآن ,أو ما ستكون عليه يوماً ما , ما هو إلا ثمرة لما تنجح في فعله , أو تخفق في فعله.فلتقرر اليوم أن تتحمل المسئولة بدرجة 100 % دون أي لوم تلقيه على كاهل الآخرين.
6-التزم بالتفوق : إن أضخم المكافآت , وأعظم أحاسيس الرضا والإشباع تتجه نحو شديدى البراعة فيما يقومون به , فلتقرر أن تنضم إلى نسبة العشرة بالمائة ممن يحتلون القمة في مجال عملك.
7- ضع الناس في المقام : سيكون لحجم ونوعية علاقاتك أكبر تأثير على نجاحك وسعادتك أكبر مما للعوامل الأخرى , فلتنظم حياتك بحيث تبنى علاقات عالية الثقة وعالية الجودة ومع أهم الأشخاص في عالمك.
8-فكر كما يجدر بعبقري : ما أنت في الحقيقة إلا عقل ومصحوب بجسد ليحفظه وليست ما تظنه عن نفسك , ولكن أنت م اتفكر فيه ,فلديك المقدرة على أن تفكر أفضل وأكثر فعالية مما سبق لك على الاطلاق.
9 – أطلق قواك العقلية : إن الأفكار هي المصدر الأساسي للثروة في يومنا هذا وكلما زادت الأفكار التي تتوصل إليها لمساعدتك على بلوغ أهدافك.
10- اشحن تفكيرك : هناك العديد من تقنيات واستراتيجيات التفكير الأساسية يمارسها أهل القمة في كل مكان.
11- اصنع مستقبلك الخاص : إن المقدرة على استشراف المستقبل , ومن ثم اتخاذ الخطوات في الحاضر التي تؤكد المستقبل المرغوب لهي وسيلة من وسائل التفكير التي يتبعها أنجح الأشخاص في التاريخ.
12- عش حياة عظيمة : يتحدد العالم المحيط بك تبعاً للعالم الذي بداخلك ,إن أسعد الأشخاص وأكثرهم احتراماً , وأعلاهم أجراً في كل مجال هم أولئك الذين يعرفون بجدارة شخصيتهم .
هذا كان ملخص في نهاية الكتاب لمن يتردد في شراء الكتاب يفيدهـ في الاطلاع عليه
كتاب رااائع جدا أضاف لي الكثير وغير تفكيري فعلا تقيمي له 5\5 يوجد في مكتبة العبيكان سعره 30 ريال
11 reviews
May 18, 2021
تنها و تنها صدای خداوند ، سکوت است .
این کتاب بخشندگی ، فروتنی و سکوت را به خوانندگانش آموزش می دهد.
1 review
November 8, 2021
I think, this book will help to me to have good idea and good thinking.
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Profile Image for Nacira Nassi.
4 reviews
January 21, 2021
أعجبت هذه الفقرة من الكتاب، محفزة لتحقيق اي شيء ترغب فيه "الحقيقة هی أنك فائق للعادة لقد ولدت وبداخلك مواهب وقدرات متفردة تجعلك مختلفة كل الاختلاف عن سائر البشر أجمعين الذين وجدوا على الإطلاق . واحتمالات وجود شخصين اثنين يطابقانك تماما تتجاوز نسبتها الخمسين مليار إلى الواحد . والحق أن هذا لن يحدث أبدا فما من أحد لديه ما لديك من المزيج المتميز والفريد لكل من التجارب والأفكار ، والمشاعر ، والتعليم ، والخيال . إن بداخلك - فى هذه اللحظة - المقدرة على أن تكون ، وأن تملك ، وأن تقوم بأي شيء فعليا يمكن لك تخيله إنك شديد الشبه بكتلة رخام " مایکل آنجلو " التي كانت ملقاة هناك . وكأنك قطعة فنية فائقة الروعة بانتظار ظهورها يتأتى النجاح والسعادة الكبيران حين تستطيع معرفة قدراتك الطبيعية ، وأن تركز على تطويرها جنبا إلى جنب مع مواهبك الفطرية . يبدو الأمر كما لو أنك مصمم من أجل النجاح بطريقة معينة ، وإذا استطعت إيجاد الناحية التي للنجاح فيها على وجه الخصوص ، فسوف تنجز في بضعة أعوام أكثر مما ينجزه معظم الناس عبر عمرهم کله".
Profile Image for Liz.
172 reviews
June 1, 2021
While I enjoyed this book in the very beginning, I felt like as it went on it got really dull. The idea of being positive kept being repeated over and over. I felt like it started to get very money oriented very quick. I didn’t like that he seemed to believe that money makes happiness. I feel happy no matter what my money status is because I believe God will provide. I loved that he said reading helps and makes you smarter in your field. I love that he supported podcasts and books. Some of the ideas I will take into consideration and will follow up with, but most of the ideas will fall flat for me. It’s one of those - “I’m already doing xy and z” or “this doesn’t line up with my beliefs”. I did enjoy dissecting it with a couple of my friends and will continue to chat about it as they finish the book.
Profile Image for Raha.
103 reviews34 followers
August 3, 2018
انسان ها مجموعه پیچیده ای از اندیشه ها، افکار، احساسات، امیال، نگرش ها، تصاویر ذهنی، هراس ها، تردیدها، نقطه نظرات، ضعف ها، امیدها و آرزوها هستند که هر کدام از اینها هر لحظه در حال تغییرند.مسبب این تغییر ها هم کسی جز خودمان نیست. هر اقدام ما اثراتی دارد که غیر قابل انکار است.منشأ و آغازگر این اثرات هم، چیزی جز اندیشه ها ی ما نیست.

طبق گفته کتاب"اگر راه حلی نباشد، پس مسئله ای هم نیست.پس همواره تلاش کنید"کتاب حرف های کلیشه ای هم داشت که با کمی تأمل میشد تشخیص داد.هرچیزی که بستگی به ما نداره، بخش بزرگی هم به جامعه و شرایطش بستگی داره.

‌[فکر بکارید وعمل برداشت کنید، عمل بکارید و عادت برداشت کنید، عادت بکارید و مَنش برداشت کنید، مَنش بکارید تا سرنوشت خود را مقدر سازید.]
Profile Image for Lydia Yousry.
14 reviews52 followers
November 28, 2015
One of the best book i ever read so consise at the same time informational and fruitful.not just that this book showed me how much iam developing my self and make me wanna do more. Bery recommanded one
Profile Image for Hope.
166 reviews1 follower
February 22, 2016
this was very long for an audiobook but this books should be read not listened to...
anyways this book is very helpful career wise not so much in personal relations, still it has an amazing amount of information and To do list to follow
it will change how you think, it's up to you how much
Profile Image for Fateme.
91 reviews155 followers
December 25, 2010
با ترجمه‌ی منیژه شیخ‌جوادی / نشر پیکان
Profile Image for Suhaib.
227 reviews78 followers
April 21, 2017
The ultimate toolkit for successful people! I use most of the techniques before my presentations in college and all through the writing process before submitting my papers. Result: Straight A's!
Profile Image for Mihai Hampu.
5 reviews
October 2, 2022
"Devii ceea ce gândești în cea mai mare parte a timpului."
"Aspectele exterioare ale vieții tale sunt prin natura lor neutre. Doar interesul pe care li-l acorzi îți determină atitudinile, opiniile, emoțiile și reacțiile față de acestea."
"Singurele limite reale referitoare la ceea ce poți fi, avea sau face sunt cele pe care ți le stabilești prin modul propriu de a gândi."
"Orice semințe de gânduri îți vei planta în minte, natura la va ajuta să crească."
"Cele mai puternice cuvinte pe care ți le poți repeta,  în special dacă te simți încordat sau îngrijorat, sunt: Mă plac! Mă plac! Mă plac!"
"Sunt o persoană bună în întregime și voi avea mult succes în viață. Tot ce mi se va întâmpla, bun sau rău, este doar o parte a procesului de atingere a succesului și fericirii care sunt inevitabile pentru mine."
"Una dintre cele mai importante reguli pentru succes și fericire este: nu mai fi supărat sau îngrijorat pentru ceva în legătură cu care nu mai poți face nimic."
"Dacă nu există nicio soluție, nu există nicio problemă."
"Cea mai bună veste este că există o relație inversă între nivelul tău de respect personal și frica de eșec și respingere."
"De fiecare dată când te confrunți cu o situație neplăcută, încearcă să găsești scuze pentru cealaltă persoană, nu pentru tine."
Concluzie: Atenția și gândurile tale funcționează precum un foc. Întotdeauna se vor împrăștia în direcția în care tu alegi să se întâmple asta.
"Proiectează-ți viața perfectă în toate detaliile."
"Gândul este sursa inițială a tuturor bogățiilor, succeselor, câștigurilor materiale, marilor descoperiri și invenții." - Claude M. Bristol
"Averea și oportunitățile sunt reprezentate mai mult de persoana care ești și de modul în care gândești decât de bunurile pe care le-ai acumulat până în prezent."
"Seamănă un obicei și culegi un caracter."
"Cheia către succes este: ,Fă ce poți cu ce ai, exact unde te afli.' "
"Natura nu îți inoculează o dorință arzătoare pentru a obține un lucru fără a te și înzestra cu talente și însușiri de care ai nevoie pentru a-l înfăptui."
"Pentru a-ți dezvolta curajul, forțează-te să acționezi într-un mod curajos, chiar dacă îți este frică."
"Vei fi peste 5 ani ceea ce ești în prezent, cu excepția cărților pe care le vei citi și a oamenilor pe care îi vei cunoaște." - Charlie Jones
"Lucrează și socializează numai cu genul de oameni cu care ai vrea să semene copiii tăi atunci când vor crește."
"Cu cât faci mai multe lucruri pentru alți oameni, cu atât alți oameni vor face mai multe lucruri pentru tine."
"Atunci când lupta unei persoane începe cu ea însăși, ea are într-adevăr valoare."
"Modul în care gândești despre tine și despre viața ta determină aproape tot ceea ce ți se întâmplă."
"Prima oră a dimineții este numită 'cârma zilei.' Orice îți pui în minte în această 'oră de aur' îți stabilește tonul gândirii pentru tot restul zilei."
"Nu contează cât de jos cazi, ci cât de sus te ridici." - Charlie Jones
"Circumstanțele nu îl fac pe om, ci numai îl dezvăluie sieși." - Epictet
"Cei care nu se gândesc la viitor nu pot avea unul." - Michael Kami
"Eșecul este doar o oportunitate pentru a începe din nou într-un mod mai inteligent." - Henry Ford
"Cei mai mulți oameni sunt fericiți în aceeași măsură în care își programează mințile pentru a fi fericiți." - Abraham Lincoln
"Fără sensul sau emoția pe care i-o atașezi unui eveniment sau unei circumstanțe, împrejurările respective nu au nicio importanță afectivă pentru tine."
"Dacă nu faci lucrul de care te temi, teama îți controlează viața".  - Glenn Ford
"Lumea este ceea ce ești tu." - Thomas Dreier
28 reviews2 followers
November 20, 2019
غير تفكيرك، غير حياتك..
Change your thinking, change your life
إليك خلاصة ما تعلمت من هذا الكتاب..
_________________
ماهو النجاح؟ كيف السبيل إليه؟ أين الحظ منه؟ لماذا يسعد أناس و يشقى آخرون؟ من ربان سفينة حياتك؟
إذا كنت قد بدأت بالتساؤل فعلا فاعلم أنك واقف في بداية الطريق الصحيح.. أما إن رفعت راية القائد لحياتك فقد خطوت أهم خطوة في التغيير..
أنت يا صديقي لست سوى نتاج خبراتك السابقة.. مواقف غرست في ذاكرتك.. مشاعر عشتها بكل حواسك.. كوابيس أيقظت مضجعك فانطبعت في مخيلتك.. خوف طغى حتى غدا وسواساً.. أنت يا صديقي نتاج أفكار و أفكار تراكمت في عقلك ع��ى مدار سنين طويلة صنعت منك نسختك الراهنة.. و لكنها ليست النسخة الأفضل.. فهناك نسخة أخرى منك نسخة تعيش النجاح و السعادة.. تنعم بالوفرة في الصحة و المال و العلاقات.. نسخة تفكر تحلم تخطط و تنجز.. لا شك أنك تتمناها.. و لكن عليك أولا أن تؤمن بها.. ثم تسعى إليها في رحلة هي الأسمى..
تفنن في رسم الصورة التي تود أن تكون.. و اعلم أنك لم تخلق جبانا و لا غبيا.. لم تخلق ضعيفا و لا انزوائيا.. لقد خلقت صفحة بيضاء نقية جاهزة لوضع أجمل الألوان و لكنها للأسف جاهزة أيضا لوضع أسوئها..
اشحن نفسك بالأفكار الإيجابية و التفاؤل فهما وقودك للمحافظة على حماسك و رغبتك في التغيير.. لا تغضب.. التمس الأعذار.. و سامح نفسك و الآخرين.. حرر نفسك من مشاعر الغيرة و الحسد و الكره.. بارك الجميع و تمنى الخير للجميع فكل ذلك رافع لذبذباتك.. احترم الناس على حالهم لا تحاول تغييرهم و لا تغير من نفسك لإرضائهم.. صب تركيزك على نفسك و استثمر في ذاتك..
كن جادا في تحقيق النجاح.. حدد هدفا.. ضع خطة.. ابدأ في التنفيذ.. افعل شيئا كل يوم يقربك من هدفك.. ابدأ الان و لا تسمح للتسوييف بإهدار وقتك.. الوقت لن ينتظرك.. اعلم أن النجاح حقيقة شرطها المثابرة و العمل الجاد.. تعلم كل يوم و ابحث فأنت في ذروة وفرة المعلومات و الحقائق.. طور من نفسك كل يوم و التزم بالتفوق.. سلط الضوء على نجاحاتك و نقاط قوتك فتعزز ثقتك بنفسك و ترفع من طاقتك.. ارفع سقف أحلامك و اجعل من نفسك المشروع..
عش حياة العظماء و اصنع لنفسك علاقات طيبة بناءة.. ساعد ان استطعت.. كن محبا للخير و الغير و اعلم أن السعادة تكمن في الطريق و لا تنتظر تحقيق المبتغى..
أفكارك تصنع منك نسخة مختلفة كل يوم..
" إن المبدأ الأهم للحياة الإنسانية هو أنك تصير ما تفكر بشأنه معظم الوقت. هذه الفكرة هي أساس كل الأديان، و الفلسفة، و ما وراء الطبيعة، و علم النفس، و هي أساس كل نجاح. و العالم الخارجي هو بدرجة كبيرة انعكاس لعالمك الداخلي. فإذا ما غيرت تفكيرك فإنك تغير حياتك."
___________________
ألفه براين ترايسي باللغة الانقليزية ثم ترجم للغات عديدة.. #_brian_tracy #_براين_ترايسي #_سناء_العميني #_مما_قرأت #_تطوير_الذات
29 reviews2 followers
February 7, 2022
أعتقد أن هذا الكتاب يستحق أن يكون مرجعا نعود إليه من وقت إلى آخر لنشحذ هممنا و نقيم تقدمنا و نرسم خطوات جديدة للمستقبل.. من أجل ذلك فإنه من الصعب جدا إختزاله في تقديمٍ مهما كان ثريا! و إن كنا على ألوان نسعى للتعريف بفحوى الكتب فإننا نؤكد و بشدة على أهمية الإطلاع على الكتاب بتركيز و روية للإستفادة القصوى من القيمة العظيمة التي يحملها

غير تفكيرك، غير حياتك .. على الصعيد الفكري
كن واعيا
من منا لا يحلم بالنجاح؟! و النجاح طبعا مُختلف من شخص لآخر! فقد يكون شهادة جامعية! أو منصبا وظيفيا! أو سعادة عائلية! أو سفرا أو حرية مالية إلى غير ذلك

و إن كان مفهوم النجاح مُختلفا فإن طريقه واحدة و تبدأ بلا شك من عقل الفرد و تفكيره

ماذا تحمل من أفكار تجاه صحتك؟! أو علاقاتك؟! كيف ترى قدراتك؟! و ماهي حدود مهاراتك؟! بعبارة أكثر دقة ماهو تصورك الذاتي؟!
يقول براين ترايسي أن تصورك الذاتي هو ما يرسم حدود إمكانياتك! فإن كنت ترى نفسك بصحة جيدة فستكون! و إن كنت ترى نفسك مُتحدثا بارعا فستكون! إن كنت ترى نفسك قليل الحظ فستكون! و إن كنت ترى نفسك فقيرا فستكون! البداية إذا في تصورك لنفسك فاختر ما يليق بك.. ستراه كما تؤمن به..

إقرأ أكثر عن هذا الكتاب على منصة#ألوان المختصة في تقديم الكتب..
رابط تقديم الكتاب

صفحة #ألوان على الفايسبوك
@alwen.net

حساب #ألوان على الانستغرام
@alw_en1
Profile Image for Socrate.
6,582 reviews134 followers
August 11, 2021
Eşti o persoană cu adevărat bună. Meriţi o viaţă minunată, plină de succes, fericire, bucurie şi emoţie. Ai dreptul să ai relaţii optime, o sănătate excelentă, un serviciu valoros şi o independenţă financiară. Acestea sunt drepturile tale prin naştere, lucrurile pe care viaţa ta este menită să le includă.

Eşti născut pentru succes şi pentru a avea un nivel ridicat de stimă, respect de sine şi mândrie personală. Eşti extraordinar; nu a mai existat niciodată o persoană exact ca tine în toată istoria omenirii pe Pământ. Ai nişte talente şi abilităţi neexploatate absolut extraordinare care, dacă ar fi descătuşate şi puse în aplicare, ţi-ar aduce tot ce îţi doreşti în viaţă.

Trăieşti în cel mai bun moment din toată istoria omenirii. Eşti înconjurat de nenumărate oportunităţi pe care le poţi folosi pentru a-ţi îndeplini visele. Singurele limite reale referitoare la ceea ce poţi fi, avea sau face sunt cele pe care ţi le stabileşti prin modul propriu de a gândi. Potenţialul viitorului tău este, practic, nelimitat.
636 reviews2 followers
January 28, 2019
This book had some five star chapters and some one star. I significant portion of the book was focused on how to become rich and indicated that should be a goal. While I agree that financial security should be an important goal I don’t think that is the same thing a “becoming rich”. If that is your primary goal then you the author does give some good ideas for achieving. The chapters I liked were the ones that dealt more with personal development and improvement. I listened to this on audio and liked some of the ideas enough I will likely buy the hard copy of the book for reference but nothing really new here.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 149 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.