Start by marking “Many Miles to Go: A Modern Parable for Business Success” as Want to Read:
Many Miles to Go: A Modern Parable for Business Success

Many Miles to Go: A Modern Parable for Business Success

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  58 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
In both business and life, succeeding requires vision, courage, persistence and the willingness to accept responsibility for one's own actions.
Published December 1st 2003 by Entrepreneur Press

To ask other readers questions about Many Miles to Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Many Miles to Go

May 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This book was a fantastic read! Very inspirational while being a fun story at the same time. It helped motivate me a bit more in both my professional and personal goals and evaluate where I'm at. We all have our own Sahara to cross! Recommend this to anyone & everyone!
Vishal Jaravta
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is all about no matter what will happen in the future, You just cannot give up on your vision. You just cannot let your goal vanished due to the difficulties and hurdles you will face. This book also teach important lessons.
1. There is no shortcut for the success and goal. If you find any difficulty, STOP, THINK, DISCUSS and then pursue the goal by keeping the circumstances in your mind.
2. Always respect your partner. Listen to him also while planning and do whatever you can to be wi
Paul
Aug 25, 2008 rated it really liked it
Brian Tracy writes of his voyage across the Sahara Desert as a young man with minimal resources and relates it to the challenges of life. There are many good life lessons and motivational quotes in this small book. It is a memorable and inspirational tale to read about the journey. For me it really helped me to further consider life's purpose and my own personal goals.
Troy
Apr 02, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Troy by: no one
This book defines Brian Tracy. Most people that I "proudly" tell that I am a Tracy fan turn up their nose to his pushy sales side and preaching. Brian walked these miles and deserves the respect. This book will make you a BT fan. I am sold.
Josip Nad
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Now I can understand why Brian Tracy is Brian Tracy and how he manages to write books with such clear, simple and powerful messages.
Tony
Jun 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
I found this to be an excellent read, both for the interesting story of Brian Tracy crossing the Sahara, and for the timeless principles that he learned from his experiences.
Joel Ungar
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great lessons and a great story. But it ends kind of abruptly.
Paul Conant
Devin Mahesh
Mar 16, 2018
Beau Hodson
Sep 11, 2012
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations.

Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 55 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 2
More about Brian Tracy