Start by marking “Starship Invasions” as Want to Read:
Starship Invasions

Barbara Custer

Starship Invasions

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Barbara Custer and Tom Johnson bring their respective experiences to the printed page, blending it into tales of intergalactic adventure. Johnson introduces us to Eddy Edwards, a UFO hunter searching for alien life. In the process he meets Stuanofu, the pilot of a flying saucer! Plus, return to the 1940s, when three young men discover that dinosaurs have found an opening t ...more
Nook, 269 pages
Published May 4th 2011 by Night to Dawn Magazine & Books

To ask other readers questions about Starship Invasions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Starship Invasions

Dellani Oakes
Dec 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everone
Welcome to a world not so very different from our own, yet infinitely strange. That's what you'll find in Starship Invasions by Barbara Custer and Tom Johnson.
The pair of authors alternate stories, weaving an interesting, and sometimes disturbing, image of what's to come—or what might already be.
Barbara Custer's stories tend to be more other worldly, interacting with aliens and the like. Her stories make the reader stop and think about the possibilities. Could aliens live among us? Have they con
Sift Book Reviews
Jun 08, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: pearson
I found several facets of the stories enjoyable. Aliens were presented as characters in their own right, and in many cases they projected a multi-dimensional quality that allowed them to act as bona fide protagonists or antagonists. To my mind, this reflected the authors’ skill in character development and constituted a genuine strong point in most of the stories. I enjoyed the diversity of character voice and situational atmosphere from one story to another.

My overall impression, though, was no
Barbara
Sep 27, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cek  virabey
marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Mick Loves Books
marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2016
Barbara lives near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where she works full time as a respiratory therapist. When she’s not working with her patients, she’s enjoying a fright flick or working on horror and science fiction tales. Her short stories have appeared in numerous small press magazines. She’s published Night to Dawn magazine since 2004.
Other books by Barbara include Twilight Healer and City of Bro