Start by marking “The Seraphim” as Want to Read:
The Seraphim

The Seraphim

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
100 years the vampires have waited for her. 100 years full of grief, trouble, anger, battles and hope. Only this Seraphim could help them in the war against the Taroks who want to destroy them. Now the Seraphim returned, as a woman who don't know who she is and which impact she has...
Seline is a young and successful financial consultant. Her life isn't spectacular. Until s
Kindle Edition
Published (first published May 29th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Seraphim, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Seraphim

Bookworms
Jun 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I was very interested to read this book. And what should I say? It's really good!
The story is about a young woman, who find out that she's a supernatural being. A Seraphim! But not enough, she is the key in a war between Vampire, Seraphim and Tarok.
Magnus and Darius, two very hot and attractive master vampires have the task to bring Seline in their world and train her for the battle. But that's not so easy. Seline is very stubborn sometimes. And than there is this energy between her and Darius..
Seline Blade
Jun 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Seline Blade
Jun 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Marsha
Salena
Oct 12, 2015
Crystal Wolfe
Jul 10, 2017
As a I child I was fascinated from different fantasy and magical books and read a lot about fay, vampire, demons and other supernatural beings. I like Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance and erotic lecture and my first book "The Seraphim" is a mix of all this things.

I like to talk with other people about books and topics like personal development. I'm very open minded and if you want to talk with m
“„For your mind it was impossible that there are vampires and now you knew that it’s true. Now you had to identify that it was a lie. The fact that the impossible is possible.“
She stared in his wonderful green eyes and felt bespelled by his view.
„What is more impossible in your regard? The fact that there are immortal, blood drinking beings like us or that you can ram these 6 knives into three dolls?“
„You mean...“ she began quietly and her voice died. She was fascinated too much by his eyes.
„If for you already the impossible has become possible Seline, you hit these dolls with ease. As soon as you believe it.“, he breathed her in the ear and disappeared slowly from her angle of view.”
3 likes
“„We can continue our training marathon.“, she wound one.
„Training marathon? This sounds after work.“
„Mh, against this kind of marathon I haven’t argue anything.“, she answered and smiled at him mischievously.”
3 likes