Start by marking “Reiser's Ramblings” as Want to Read:
Reiser's Ramblings

Reiser's Ramblings

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
All profits from the sale of Reiser's Ramblings go to Haitian relief efforts sponsored by Reiser Relief Inc.
"Reiser's Ramblings" is a collection of daily/weekly meditations/devotions daily reflections from the best columns written over the past three decades by Fr. Bernard Reiser, former pastor of Epiphany Parish in Coon Rapids, Minn.
From farm living to an eternity in
Published June 12th 2010 by Reiser Relief Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Reiser's Ramblings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reiser's Ramblings

Janette Fuller
Jul 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christian
I would like to invite you to join me on a spiritual journey that is inspiring, illuminating and heartening. "Reiser's Ramblings", by Father Bernard Reiser, is a collection of columns by the founding pastor of Epiphany Parish in Coon Rapids, Minnesota. These columns impart wisdom and advice on living in this world with a focus on Eternity. This book is not a Catholic book, although I am sure that people of the Roman Catholic faith will find it extremely valuable, it is a book for all who seek a ...more
Dana Burgess
Sep 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
When I was approached with the request to review this book, there was no way I could say no. ALL proceeds from the sales of 'Reiser's Ramblings' go to Reiser Relief Inc which in turn goes to relief efforts in Haiti.

To start with, you may be interested in the fact that I am not Catholic. I do, however, have a strong belief that we can learn from all religions and points of view if we keep our minds and hearts open. Father Reiser gives us lots to consider in this collection of his columns written
Evangeline Han
Oct 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
When I started reading Reiser’s Ramblings, I half-expected it to be filled with Catholic theology and since I’m not a Catholic, I was slightly apprehensive about it. I was pleasantly surprised to find otherwise about the book. As I read, I couldn’t help but think how similar the columns are to devotional aid materials such as Our Daily Bread (the well-known devotional study book). Many of the columns contain godly principals we are often taught and reminded again and again.

I loved the humor in t
Linda
is currently reading it
Aug 26, 2016
In Memory of Fr. Reiser - Dec 27 2012 One Year Mass 1 2 Dec 12, 2012 05:56AM
National Indie Excellence Award Winner - Reiser's Ramblings 1 1 Jul 11, 2012 05:02AM
A Father to thousands passes away 1 1 May 16, 2012 06:19PM