Start by marking “Dreams Belong to the Night” as Want to Read:
Dreams Belong to the Night

Dreams Belong to the Night

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
New, emerging urban rebel guerilla groups, freedom fighters, called terrorists by enraged authorities are overwhelming Europe. What is, in truth terrorism? Who does it to whom? How much can a human being take of bondage, injustice, degradation and destruction of spirit... before being fed up? Present day society is a wound not closing. In a modern world society destroying ...more
Published June 21st 2011 by Midnight Fire Media

To ask other readers questions about Dreams Belong to the Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dreams Belong to the Night

Mark E. Smith
Dec 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Fiction that for once is based on reality. Many have called this book radical, but it seems to be one of the least radical on my bookshelf--certainly not as shocking as many of the nonfiction books I recommend.

Dreams is the story of a group of revolutionaries and their struggles against the system and, of course, sometimes against each other and themselves. It's the middle book in a trilogy, so I'm going to look for the first and I eagerly await the last one, Phoenix Green Earth.

This i