Start by marking “Thea Stilton and the Ice Treasure (Thea Stilton #9)” as Want to Read:
Thea Stilton and the Ice Treasure (Thea Stilton #9)

Thea Stilton and the Ice Treasure

(Thea Stilton #9)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  2,253 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Geronimo's adventurous sister Thea narrates this tale packed with action, mystery, and friendship!

In this fabumouse adventure, the Thea Sisters head to Alaska, where they're attending a conference held by an important ecological association. Their host and his family are native Alaskans who show the mouselings their favorite games and activities. But soon there's trouble--
Published December 1st 2011 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 2008)

Mehsi
Dit was zeker een leuk boek, ik ben blij dat al dat activisten gedoe niet TE is gedaan. Sorry, niks tegen activisten, maar als je ziet wat Greenpeace soms uithaalt dan wordt ik niet blij, dat is niet de manier om dingen voor elkaar te krijgen.
Dus ja, zeker blij met dat stuk, en ook heb ik hard gelachen toen de meiden de jongens moesten bevrijden, wat een sukkels. :P
Ik vond het ook leuk dat het plaatsvond in Barrow, en dat er veel informatie was over de Inuit.
De love triangle was een beetje meh,
Heather
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The ninth book in the Thea Stilton series, this book takes the Thea Sisters to Alaska for a meeting with the Green Mice to talk about the melting of the Polar Ice Caps, but soon things start to go wrong when explosions and kidnappings happen. Will the Thea Sisters be able to figure out this new mystery in Alaska while trying to help the environment?

This was a very interesting book about the Polar Ice Caps and how climate change is affecting them. There was also lots of interesting facts on Alask
Shre
Sep 22, 2017 marked it as to-read
this is the best book everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
theliteraryartisan
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not an intriguing plot, according to me... Her other works are much better than this one...
Itty
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the book! It was an exciting mystery!
Tiff
May 02, 2014 rated it liked it
The Thea sisters always makes me feel like super woman of sorts. Although this story took a bit longer to cook, it still ended with a bang! The plot was having the Thea sisters attend green conference given by the Green Mice in Barrow, Alaska, to take a closer look at the earth's state of health. Turns out, they discover a ship illegally exploding icebergs for the creation and sale of mineral water. With the help of police, the Thea sisters and friends successfully capture the culprits. Somewher ...more
Alani Morris
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tina
Feb 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
i think thea stilton books are really awesome they are so nice books to read some books of thea stilton are really funny and people love thea stilton books girls love thea stilton books they think they are awesome some people think thea stilton books suck but i think thea stilton books are awesome not just awesome they are foboulace no matter what people think about thea stilton books but I think they are really really awesome i love thea stilton books.
M.L.D.
Feb 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Read this aloud to my daughter, who is crazy about Geronimo Stilton. I was disappointed that this doesn't actually feature Thea Stilton, but a group of teenagers who call themselves the "Thea Sisters". I was also disappointed by the "two-friends-have-a-crush-on-the-same-guy" subplot. The environmental message was nice though; however, I'll be discouraging my daughter from reading this line of Geronimo books until she's older.
Tessa 11-12
Jan 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
Thea Stilton and the ice treasure is an amazing book that I think many people should read. If you have ever read a Geronimo Stilton book think of it like that. They catch the idea of a group that want's to help save the earth.
Liz Carr
Jun 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-with-rachel
The Thea Sisters are in remote Alaskan trying to help the Green Mice at their annual gathering. Someone is impacting the icebergs, and the girls are determined to discover who.

Rich text clues, vivid illustrations, informative text boxes make this series both educational and entertaining.
Sydney
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
thea's sisters go to alaska for a conference. there's a ship of rats that want to destroy ice and make their own city. the rats captures the alaskan experts. thea's sister sneak onto the ship to free the experts and capture the rats.
Payton
May 31, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
the arctic is starting to melt. the ice treasure is really the arctic ice. bad guys are melting the ice and selling it to make money.
Aidan Michael
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The thea sisters go on a mission but who would like to make ice water out of the ice in Alaska of course the company named Icewater.
Anjelica Nash
The book Thea stilton is a very good book
Janice
Mar 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I didn't really like the complication.........though I did like the romantic affair between the friends...
However I do agree with other readers that it shouldn't be put into a young kids book...
:-)
Maria Kiguthi
Aug 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
my favorite part of this good book is when some mice blowup icebergs.
Ella
Jul 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Cover: Nice
My Rating: 75/100
Overall: Alright
Page Turner: Sure
Recommend: Sure

COMMENTS: Nice little read.
Tsung
Dec 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Good book.
Tegan
Really cute! My first Stilton novel. I liked that you got to learn about Alaska, as well as have an adventure. Going to be using this for a winter themed book club for 2nd to 5th graders.
The Brothers
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Asher (7yo) read.
Marshallpaw
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Was a cold icey adventure in Alaska.
Kavya Pulluru
Jul 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................
Maria Zehr
Jul 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Fun adventure and mystery story. Included a lot of facts which adds a great nonfiction twist.
Harrison Cao
Oct 02, 2015 rated it did not like it
Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Morgan
Mar 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
it was good
JenJen
Mar 31, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I really want to read this book
Mary Ann
Jan 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: library-books
Cute story that has the "Thea Sisters" traveling to Barrow, Alaska. They learn about the 49th state and share the information that they get with the readers. (Another book chosen by Esther).
Kaytee
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
this book was awesome the best part is when they all solve the mystery it is really exciting once you know what it is.
Aldy
Dec 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
mpioerket|gyrtretretertrettrerttertetrtertrere
  • Ghost Pirate Treasure (Creepella Von Cacklefur Series #3)

Thea Stilton (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Thea Stilton and the Dragon's Code (Thea Stilton #1)
  • Thea Stilton and the Mountain of Fire (Thea Stilton #2)
  • Thea Stilton and the Ghost of the Shipwreck (Thea Stilton #3)
  • Thea Stilton and the Secret City (Thea Stilton #4)
  • Thea Stilton And The Mystery In Paris (Thea Stilton, #5)
  • Thea Stilton and the Cherry Blossom Adventure (Thea Stilton #6)
  • Thea Stilton and the Star Castaways (Thea Stilton #7)
  • Big Trouble in the Big Apple (Thea Stilton #8)
  • Thea Stilton and the Secret of the Old Castle (Thea Stilton #10)
  • Thea Stilton and the Blue Scarab Hunt (Thea Stilton #11)