Start by marking “Dead Wrong” as Want to Read:
Dead Wrong

Dead Wrong

3.15  ·  Rating details ·  13 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Even death doesn't erase the past.A vampire with a past she prefers to forget meets up with a remnant of the life she once knew. The desire for a revenge she had given up on getting resurfaces as her past comes back to haunt her new life.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published May 28th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Dead Wrong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Wrong

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Nov 13, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) by: Author
Shelves: reviewed
I recieved this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

I was bored with what I was reading and I needed a short read to hopefully wake me up. This book did that in spades within the first few pages. This really short novella didn't lack in story and like another reviewer said it read like a full length novel. He story was edgy then bright, giving you a satisfying ending.

I look forward in reading more from this author. And recommend to anyone looking for a super quick read that is
Heather Book Savvy Babe
As a new vampire, hiding from a painful past, Shiva wanted nothing to do with slayers. However, after a chance encounter with someone from her past, Shiva is forced to confront her pain and her enemies. Desmond, a slayer, is strangely attracted to his enemy, a vampire. He feels connection and a familiarity to her, and decides to unravel the mystery that is Shiva. What Desmond doesn’t know, the painful lesson Shiva learned, is that enemies come from unexpected places.

Dead Wrong is a short, but in
Heather Book Savvy Babe

Dead Wrong is a short, but in
Rebecca
Jun 22, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: for-review
Dead Wrong is a short, dark Urban Fantasy that surprisingly, when you’re finished reading, feels as though you have read a full novel. My biggest problem with the story almost had me pass it up from the start. It happened within the first four pages, the main character Shiva has sex out in the open for pretty much no other reason then to blow off steam. Now this is just my opinion but for me it would have made more sense for there to have been a fight scene between the two main characters to sta ...more
Aliraluna
Oct 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
With a horrible and sad past, trying to forget and be safe she decides to become what she most not... a vampire. A different type of vampire as being a slayer and now a vampire she's the only one like that. Shiva nver thought she would meet with the past again, nor meet love and to make things difficult her Lord wants her by his side.
Shiva is five feet and five inches tall, with shoulder-lenght copper hair with huge innocent-looking doe eyes and a slender form. She used to be a slayer and her h
Jilly
Jun 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
This is a "novelle"-fast paced story about the life of a vampire, Shiva, and her relationship with a "slayer" Desmond. This is a quick read for the avid reader full of fantasy and erotic adventures-including unlikely friends come lovers. This is a glimpse into a world where vampires, slayers, werewolves and dark people interact, drawing the reader into a fantasy ridden adventure-not for the faint of heart. This story could easily been reopened with a prequel,to broaden our imaginations into this ...more
Nikki
Nov 01, 2011 rated it really liked it
This short story had some unexpected twists and kept me intrigued from the first page to the last. I really enjoyed the main characters roles and personalities. I look forward to reading more from Wendy!
Damnation Books publisher
Melissa Crady
Mar 24, 2015
Robert Hutton
Apr 07, 2016
Wendy is an urban and steampunk fantasy author, as well as a genealogical Nancy Drew in disguise.