Start by marking “God's Amazing Grace” as Want to Read:
God's Amazing Grace

God's Amazing Grace

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  191 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
In this book Dr. Collins speaks of what remains to be the most amazing thing that he or anyone else has encountered in a full lifetime. The fact that God would save wicked men and forgive their sins is truly amazing. But the grace of God does not stop there. Our whole life is filled with the manifestation of God's grace to us. Here you will find what grace is and how it af ...more
Published May 7th 2011 by J. Bennett Collins (first published May 2nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about God's Amazing Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God's Amazing Grace

Shannon
This is a great little book on God's grace for all of us. God doesn't give grace once but continuously!
Dawn
Aug 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Rated 4 because I wish there would have been more
Mike
This was quite good and I really enjoyed the content and message.
Gavin Long
Feb 05, 2013 rated it did not like it
There is only one thing worse than religious delusion and that is when that religious delusion extends to inflicting it on others. This is what "Gods amazing grace" does in spades.

Its author is clearly preachy (fair enough), pitiful and well sick in the noggin.

My favorite amongst the gems:

"If you would take the morphine and other drugs away from people who are dying in our hospitals today and leave them to die naturally, you would hear some who would say "Praise God" or even hear " I see angels"
Bridget
Jun 01, 2013 rated it liked it
I was struggling with it in the beginning and kept losing interest and having to reread some parts because of that loss of interest but once I did tune in to the book I was able to get something out of it that was much needed for what I am dealing with right now.

For me, it was just an okay read. I would suggest to anyone who wants just a quick read and hopefully get a little something out of it, but I wouldn't put a high recommendation on it and will tell you to get out of it what you can.

I thi
Christy
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I chose this book because I love anything that focuses on Faith, God, His undying love, promises, and blessings to us. I am so grateful for His love and grace. This is a very short, but enjoyable read. I recommend to any and all.
Naomi
Apr 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Mr. Collins does a great job explaining God's grace and how it can better your life once you accept Christ as your personal savior. A must read for those on the fence of Christianity.
Wendy
Apr 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Quick read. Thoroughly enjoyed the author's message and thoughts on God's grace.
Jeremy Herrera
Jan 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Very well written book that explains how the Amazing Grace of God is.
Joan E. Wiseman
Nov 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Not what I expected

I just couldn't understand the concept the author was trying to convey regarding Grace. I didn't get what I was hoping to from this book.

Rebekah Baker
rebecca andre
Jan 22, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Experiencing the Heavenly Realm: Keys to Accessing Supernatural Experiences
  • Proof of Heaven?: A Mental Illusionist Examines the Afterlife Experience of Eben Alexander M.D. from a Biblical Viewpoint
  • Hope Being Gone
  • A Celebration Of Sex: A Guide to Enjoying God's Gift of Sexual Intimacy
  • Seal of God
  • Meeting Faith: The Forest Journals of a Black Buddhist Nun
  • Wisdom Beyond Measure: The Sermon on The Mount
“We not only have a saving grace, we not only have a keeping grace, but we have a teaching grace.  Titus 2:11-12, “For the grace of  God  that  bringeth  salvation hath appeared  to  all   men,   Teaching  us  that,  denying  ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world.”  It is the grace  of  God  that  teaches  us  how  to  live  soberly,  righteously and godly in this present world.  People who are not taught by the Holy Spirit and by the grace of God to live right should not call themselves Christians. God” 0 likes
“God not only saves us but He moves in us in the person of the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit directs us.  We can’t depend on conscience, but on the Word of God.   If you find the answer, you will find it in God’s Word. So we have the saving grace of God, the keeping grace of God, the teaching grace of God and the living grace of God.  He teaches us how to live day by day and we can be thankful to God for that.” 0 likes