Start by marking “Swim Workouts for Triathletes: Practical Workouts to Build Speed, Strength, and Endurance” as Want to Read:

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  72 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
It’s no secret: most triathletes are weak swimmers. Improving your swim will make you a faster, more confident triathlete, and you’ll enjoy your time in the water.

Swim Workouts for Triathletes, 2nd Ed. will help you develop real swimming speed. This waterproof book of 75 swim workouts provides the structure, variety, and drills triathletes need to become more efficient and
Published May 2nd 2011 by Velo Press

To ask other readers questions about Swim Workouts for Triathletes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Swim Workouts for Triathletes

Amory Ross
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't normally rate books like this, but this book is so indispensable that I felt obligated to review it. This book is absolutely worth the price, and it can be used as a supplement to a training plan or as a stand-alone swim plan.

Consider this: Triathlon coaches can cost anywhere between $50 and $200 a month for training plans. Obviously not everyone has that much money to burn on a monthly basis. That is why this book is helpful. This book brings the essential swim workouts that any profess
Vincent Wong
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The book stands like a table calendar which makes reading the swim sets easy in the pool. The pages are also waterproof. In terms of content, it's mostly similar to the advice given by my former coach.
Sebastian
Jun 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book took my swimming to the next level.

Many years ago, when I was a teenager I was a competitive swimmer. Then 20 years went by and I decided to start doing triathlons. Of course swimming was the "easiest" part, since I just had to get back in the water and get in shape, biking and running were more challenging. But then I realized that even though I was getting decent results in the swimming portion I was not as fast as I thought I could be.

I did a few things, I started working on my form
Stockfish