Start by marking “Voyage of Purpose: Spiritual Wisdom from Near-Death back to Life” as Want to Read:
Voyage of Purpose: Spiritual Wisdom from Near-Death back to Life

Voyage of Purpose: Spiritual Wisdom from Near-Death back to Life

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  30 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
By relating one man’s amazing tale of triumph over death on multiple occasions, this book brings a fresh perspective to near death experience literature. David Bennett, once a brash young commercial diver whose personal philosophy was “cut your way through life to survive,” was caught in a violent storm off the California coast one night where he drowned. While technically ...more
Published October 1st 2011 by Findhorn Press

To ask other readers questions about Voyage of Purpose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Voyage of Purpose

Cristael Bengtson
Aug 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All interested in NDE's
I am a Near Death Experiencer, and I am deeply grateful that David Bennett had the courage and the sheer stick-to-it to write this book. Every fine book that is written on this subject encourages all of us who have had NDE's and STE's to be more open and more secure in our knowing of what has happened to us.
Bennett's story of being thrown overboard from a Zodiac into a raging ocean, and his Near Death Experience that came to him, even while using all his mariner skills to keep from drowning, are
Kris
Feb 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reviews
An enlightening read about a man's near death experience and the insights he gained in the spiritual realm. What struck me most was his life review. He learned that the things he had thought were important, such as job advancement were not. Instead, he learned that helping others was much more important in the grand scheme of things.
Lacey
Jul 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I received this book through the Goodreads Giveaway and I am glad that it landed in my hands. Beautifully written, thoroughly touching, and an inspiring read. If you are curious about death and how it can change your life for the better, the this book should be on your to get list. Enjoy! I did!
Richard Martini
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing journey. I had the chance to interview David and posted it on my MartiniProds youtube account. That interview appears in the book "Its a Wonderful Afterlife." But I highly recommend reading this book to understand what a near death experience is, and the reverberations of how it's affected David's life. It's similar in scope to Dr. Eben Alexander's "Proof of Heaven" but goes beyond it in a number of ways. David's account of experiencing his "past life review" during his near death experi ...more
Lory
Jul 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Very informative regarding this authors near death experiences & talking with your spirit.
The author is gifted at explaining well what he went through.
Janelle
Mar 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
A good book to read for spiritual growth.
Mary Deioma
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Inspiring, harrowing, miraculous! High drama, deep insights awakened a knowing as the truth resonates and I felt along for the voyage. Left me feeling hopeful.
Barbara
Oct 29, 2011
Samuel Nordius
Apr 04, 2013
David
Jan 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jacob Nordby
Feb 06, 2012
Carol
Jan 23, 2012
Michael Tamura
Apr 04, 2015
Cindy Griffith-Bennett
Mar 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Bonni
Sep 12, 2012
Stephanie Geddings
Jan 17, 2018
Claudia Edge
Jan 16, 2018
A spiritual activist who invokes empowerment with grounded and practical spirituality. He is a champion of the soul and a catalyst for transformation.

Author of Voyage of Purpose a public speaker, and teacher. David has lectured at the International Conference of IANDS (International Association for Near-Death Studies) and shared his inspirational message at groups across the USA.