Start by marking “Much Ado About Russian” as Want to Read:
Much Ado About Russian

Much Ado About Russian

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
"Oh God, I wanted to run. Please God, make my legs move. Then something happened that did make them move. Move faster than I could have imagined. The stranger outside my window snarled at me like a wild animal. And he had fangs."

Much Ado About Russian, book one in the Fair Hero Series, introduces us to Hero Fletcher, a single woman with her own graphic design business. On
Published May 23rd 2011 by KRW Designs Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Much Ado About Russian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Much Ado About Russian

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Much Ado About Russian
Sabrina
Mar 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book that has you laughing out loud and has people looking at you like you have lost your mind? This book did this to me. I laughed so much while reading this amazing story that at times I had tears coming down my face.

Hero is out celebrating her thirtieth birthday with her friends. She meets the Sexy Kinley who gets Hero wrapped up in his world by accident. If she plans to come out of this crazy world full of vampires, shifters, and faeries she has to learn fast. But what
Paranormal Reads
Apr 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Melissa Prohaska
Jan 01, 2013
Jessica
Jun 28, 2012
Kerry Rockwood
May 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mar