Start by marking “Erased” as Want to Read:
Erased

Erased

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  104 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Librarian Note: Alternate/new cover edition for ISBN# 9781460986530.

Five Stars: "I loved this book. I had trouble putting it down even when I had other things I needed to be doing... I would recommend it to anyone who loves a good mystery."- Goodreads Review

"4 of 5 for sheer brilliance of writing and execution" - Amazon Review

Five Stars: "Marshall draws you in from the fi
Published February 8th 2011 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Erased, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Erased

Tony Parsons
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omar (drug addict) was inside the apartment with a revolver pressed up against Jennifer ‘s (Omar’s GF) temple.
SA Brandy Jackson (A/A, Iraq War vet) & SA Smith (f) were trying to curtail the problem.
SA Smith had been shot.
Mount Sutro apartment (5th. Ave). Matt (Brandy’s husband) greeted her when she got home.
Beijing, China-San Francisco, CA. International Airport. Michael Turner (Greenpeace activist) hailed a cab from Bob Clarke (Jamaican, Black & Yellow Cab Co. cabbie).
Bob latched on
Diane
Apr 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Non stop action!
This book opens up with San Francisco rookie Special Agent, Brandy Jackson, in a stand-off with a drugged shooter holding a hostage. The situation escalates as her partner Agent Smith is shot by Omar, leaving Agent Jackson on her own to face the shooter. The shocker is, the hostage is actually the girlfriend and accomplice of Omar. Jennifer attacks Agent Brandy Jackson with a broom handle while laughing hysterically. Omar and Jennifer were high and planning to have some fun with
Mirvan  Ereon
When I got the book, the premise of the whole novel was very interesting enough for me to pick it up and read. I was not mistaken at all. I am so glad that I have picked this enthralling book that is so intriguingly called Erased. What is it about? Why is it entitled like that? And what is erased or will be erased in this novel?

Apparently, the novel is about a woman named Sara Murphy who thought she was living a good life as a lawyer and was happily in love with his boyfriend when suddenly she f
Stephanie Wolf
Apr 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
If you like cover-ups, blackmail, etc, you’ll love this story.

Sara thought she had a wonderful life, loving husband, beautiful daughter and great job, until she woke up on a rooftop next to a rifle and watched a man below be killed. She had no clue how she got there, or what she was doing. All she knows is that she did not pull the trigger, someone else did, but the crowd below saw her up above. Now she has become the number one suspect in a man's murder.

Enter Agent Brandy Jackson. An FBI agent
Bmquiram
May 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Erased: A Brandy Jackson Thriller by Jordan Marshall is a great read.
Brady Jackson, one of the main characters, is a complex character. Some of the struggles she deals with many women deal with on different levels every day. She struggles with a balance between work and her personal life.
This story is action packed, and had my attention from the opening line.
If you are a conspiracy fan or a believer in “the government is watching and hiding thing from citizens,” then this is a great read for
Mariv
Apr 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Jordan Marshall's book "Erased" grabbed me from the first sentence and did not let me go until I finished it. It is a very fast-paced mystery story with lots of twists and turns. Characters and plot are well constructed with balanced good-bad ratio.
The center idea of this book is the premise that if you don't help yourself nobody will. On that premise whole mystery of this page-turner thriller just builds up. Story is vivid and in constant motion. It gave me the feeling as if I was watching a mo
Jacque
Jun 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who loves a good mystery
I loved this book. It was a very fast-paced story. It gave me a lot to think about as I was reading it. I love a book that makes me think. It is a mystery and I found it to be very interesting. It was an easy read.

The story is about a woman who is an assassin but does not realize that she is an assassin. She is sent to kill a man who is causing problems for a senator. When she fails she is hunted by the police, FBI and the people who sent her to kill the man. She finds out who she is and what ha
Kevin
Aug 08, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

In Erased, Jeramy Gates creates a fast-paced thriller with an intricate plot that will please most readers, and particularly those who enjoy government conspiracy theories. The characters are interesting and the plot careens along like a good roller coaster all the way to the finish, with well-written prose that enhance the narrative. This is a fast and engrossing read, despite its flaws.
If you start reading this book and find yourself confused and unable to figure out who the characters are a
Mark Weiss
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gripping from first paragraph to last.

I couldn't out this book down. Very tightly written. I would like to see the survivor come out of retirement in some future book. It could make a good series.
Donna
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Action packed

Definitely a thriller ! A lot of twists and turns made this one hard to put drown. A great read !
Arthur Carron
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read

I found this book very interesting and hard to put down, I would strongly recommend it to others. I felt like I could see each character as I read the book.
Debbie Delp
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story had me hooked from the start. Many turning points and I'm looking forward to more.
Soul
Jan 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
“I have insomnia. I write. I write because I have insomnia. Do I have insomnia because I'm a writer?
No, I'm pretty sure it's the g-damned streetlight outside my bedroom window.”

Pretty straightforward right..? That’s our author, Jordan Marshall.

Well, street light or not, the sleepless nights author went through have finally paid off with his book “Erased”. It is a mystery cum thriller book while author Jordan has written in variety of genres including science fiction, fantasy, and paranormal.

The
Bettye McKee
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding!

"Erased" is a great story with strong characters, a rollercoaster plot and more plot twists than Alice in Wonderland. I'm not one who peeks at the ending, so I kept those pages turning to see what would happen next. You need to read the first few chapters to meet the cast before they come together to form the story.

Sara Murphy is a lawyer who's out of touch with reality. As she leaves the gym one day to meet her colleagues for lunch, something happens to divert her. When she comes to
Kat
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was ok
This book was okay. The plot, while not overly original, was not a concept that has been overdone. It had the basic conventions of the thriller genre and it did have murders and explosions every few pages. But the writing felt somewhat stilted and some of the situations seemed unrealistic. The tenseness and suspense of a thriller was present at times and then faded away. The dialogue was a bit flat and at times the plot was incredibly predictable.
It wasn't necessarily a bad book, but it wasn't t
Samantha
Oct 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received this book through the giveaway. It arrived last week the day after I had finished rereading one of my favourite series so, between books, I started reading right away.

While it didn't turn out to be one of my all time faves, I still found the book to be enjoyable and easy to read. Full of action and a hint of mystery it kept me interested and kept me reading late into the night.
Kristina Franken
Sep 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book for anyone

FTC: I received a free copy of this book and was not reimbursed in any other way.
Laura Macmillan
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Exciting story, would have given it 5 stars but for the unlikely premise...and the fact that it just went on for sooo long. Worthwhile read nonetheless.
Melissa
Jun 20, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-gave-away
I liked this book, it had a good concept and was an easy to read. While it didn't draw me in right away it was still an enjoyable read.

Orlando
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Didn't care for the language at all,and there were consistently the same typos but overall very good book..
Linda
Jul 15, 2017
Will Phillipson
Jun 13, 2013
shinfu
Jun 29, 2011 marked it as to-read
I have just won this book from First Reads. I look forward to reading it soon. Thanks.
Mandy
Feb 19, 2012
Stephanie
May 16, 2012
Brenda
Sep 06, 2017
Clewis53
rated it did not like it
Feb 08, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Help removing pseudonym 5 28 Sep 26, 2014 06:39PM
  • 4 Gigs of Trouble
  • Replica
  • Tripoli's Target (Justin Hall, #2)
  • The Schliemann Legacy
  • Nette
  • Vigilare (Vigilare, #1)
  • The Pack: Retribution (The Pack #2)
  • Karma Crossed
  • Should Be Dead
  • Tenderloin (Abby Kane FBI Thriller, #2)
  • The Stolen Chalice (John Sinclair Mystery #2)
  • Shadows on the Sand (Seaside Mysteries)
  • Plummet
  • Abortion Arcade
  • Sign of the Times
  • Children of the Elementi
  • Implant
  • The Accidental Existentialist
Librarian Note: There is more than one author by this name in the Goodreads data base.

This is a pseudonym of Jeramy Gates
More about Jordan Marshall...