Start by marking “A Happy Pocket Full of Money: Infinite Wealth and Abundance in the Here and Now” as Want to Read:
A Happy Pocket Full of Money: Infinite Wealth and Abundance in the Here and Now

A Happy Pocket Full of Money: Infinite Wealth and Abundance in the Here and Now

"A Happy Pocket Full of Money," first self-published in 2001, so impressed Rhonda Byrne, that she asked David Gikandi to become a consultant on The Secret.
In "A Happy Pocket Full of Money," Gikandi explains that true wealth is not about having buckets of cash, but rather understanding the value within. True wealth flows out of developing "wealth consciousness," that incor
Published October 1st 2011 by Hampton Roads Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about A Happy Pocket Full of Money, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Happy Pocket Full of Money

Start your review of A Happy Pocket Full of Money: Infinite Wealth and Abundance in the Here and Now
Susan
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a great book...

If you are a fan of The Secret and now some law of attraction principles, you should definitely read this book!

Gikandi does a great job of relating how our thoughts and attitudes towards money, wealth and abundance directly contribute to the abundance in our lives.

Even though, law of attraction principles are based on quantum physics and this book relates to the reader in a way that makes law of attraction a bit easier to understand.
Tiago Macedo
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommended by one of my business mentors I initially assumed that by the title this was going to be another cheesy book about money and I couldn't be more wrong.

If you're familiar with reality transurfing concepts and quantum physics this book will be perfect reading for you since it touches on that as well without being so "woo". I've listened to the audiobook and found myself pausing to reflect, taking notes or going back a few seconds due to the number of golden nuggets in this book as well
Romeu Lourenço
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The keys On How To Have Wealth Consciousness!

MUST!
Natali
May 24, 2016 added it
This book is about the abstraction of money from the perspective of quantum physics. It is abstract but I still loved it! The author talks about the ways in which you can manifest wealth or push it away with thoughts, actions, deeds, and deeply held beliefs. I really believe that this book has made a difference in my life.

One caveat to fellow readers: I kept waiting for some kind of concrete prescription for meditation, manifestation, etc. That never really came. The meat and potatoes of value
Mary Magin
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book provides an extraordinary new way to look at money. I was halfway through the book before I realized that the point was written on the back cover. It says, "True wealth is not about buckets of cash . . it is about discovering value within yourself and other people". A message that eerily coincides with many religious teachings. I'm going to read this book again.
Carmellita
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Make a quantum leap.

Make a quantum leap.

This book will help you increase your wealth consciousness and realize your infinite potential. Many revelations and AHA moments will come to you as you read this book. It is life-changing.
C Coyle
BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ
Amy Nakos
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you are working on your wealth consciousness, this is a good book in addition to other law of attraction books. It's a fresh way to envision energy and how you can create your reality including wealth and all other aspects of a happy life. If you are a LOA student, it may seem basic, but has a lot of good reminders.
Debbie
Aug 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Liked the premise and main points - we have and develop wealth through an abundance, certainty, belief based mindset, but found the (guessing very intentional) repetition in the book distracting. Could have been a couple solid chapters and much shorter and still gotten the points across.
Shipra Midha
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best book I have ever read. The title is misleading.. It's not really about money but this book finally answers my questions on how we manifest anything in our lives and shares easy steps on changing our mindset to increase wealth consciousness and infinite abundance.
Michelle Vieville
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Definitely shifted my mindset on money.
Francesco Melachrinos
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read - you have to be open minded to some concepts but was worth capturing the ideas which are very practical.
Maria Graciela Molina C
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Top of the top ... highly recommended
Paige
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ridiculous title but amazing book
Kerri MacDonald
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book should be called "A handbook on how to be human". I love this book so much. It's really clear and a great listen to get you into the right space.
Yazo GM
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's an amazing book to have it next to your bed. It teach you a lot how to change your mind for Happiness, Wellbeing and Success. Recommend!!!
Mike
May 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
A book about money that is not about money.
Melissa
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, Loved it! Wonderful advice.
Leanne Shelton
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
The best book I've read since The Secret. Completely mind-blowing and saw instant results after I started reading it.
Evie Burke
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I *really* loved some chapters, found a couple hard to understand and a couple that I found interesting, but didn't take a lot of notes on.
And I feel if I read this book next year, that mix would change.
What you get out of this book really determines where you are currently.
So, regardless of if you're someone who is just getting introduced to the topic of wealth/abundance thinking, or someone who already is deep in those waters, you'll walk way with things to think about and new lessons.
I did ta
Catherine
Nov 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: self-spirit
The book was not an easy read despite the straight forward, simple wording. The concept is bright, purposeful and hopeful -- potentially life changing. It helped me that I have read other titles regarding Intention and Law of Attraction. Without that, this book would have been confusing. Having said this, I enjoyed the journey and do feel better as a result. And will be putting some of the ideas into action.
Cj Sime
Mar 02, 2013 rated it liked it
This book reminded me of my college philosophy class- I had glimmering moments of understanding and wide expanses of complete confusion. It took me over 3 months to read because just reading a few pages was my limit before I couldn't process any more.

Victoria Marsden
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A life changer for sure
Connie
May 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a GREAT book that explains simply the 'Law of Attraction' and quantum physics! It's inspiring and a fun read!
Kathy Rausch
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this happy book. Interesting and powerful perspectives on how to think about money and abundance
Paula
Dec 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
took awhile to get into....but understand that you get what you think & give...simple quantum physics. ...more
Jocasta
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Really loved this book. Not so sure about some of the tax advice given towards the end but happy to over look that for the value I got from the rest of the book. Highly recommend it.
Jennifer Sien
Feb 26, 2016
Natalinek3
Jun 07, 2017
Mayank Chaturvedi
Mar 27, 2015

• The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich
  • Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams
  • Everything is Figureoutable: How One Simple Belief Can Help Us Overcome Any Obstacle and Create Unstoppable Success
  • You Can Heal Your Heart: Finding Peace After a Breakup, Divorce, or Death
  • The Science of Getting Rich
  • May Cause Miracles: A 40-Day Guidebook of Subtle Shifts for Radical Change and Unlimited Happiness
  • The Disappearance of the Universe
  • The Magic (The Secret, #3)
  • The Magic of Believing
  • Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever?
  • Open Look: Canadian Basketball and Me
  • Hoops Whisperer
  • I Can Do It: How to Use Affirmations to Change Your Life
  • The Latte Factor: Why You Don't Have to Be Rich to Live Rich
  • Feeling Is the Secret
  • Way of the Wolf: Become a Master Closer with Straight Line Selling
  • The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
  • Old Bones (Nora Kelly #1)