Start by marking “Cube Monkeys: A Handbook for Surviving the Office Jungle” as Want to Read:
Cube Monkeys: A Handbook for Surviving the Office Jungle

Cube Monkeys: A Handbook for Surviving the Office Jungle

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  16 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
You drag yourself to work wearing your office uniform, complete with khaki pants and sense of impending doom. After grabbing a cup of the office sludge, you settle in with your fellow cube dwellers and wonder: How will I last another day in this freaky corporate jungle?

Cheaper than therapy, Cube Monkeys is your secret weapon to surviving the longest 40 hours of the week. W
Published October 6th 2009 by HarperCollins e-books (first published September 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Cube Monkeys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cube Monkeys

Jamie
Feb 16, 2009 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction, humor
I'm reluctant to put the tag "humor" on this book, because it really wasn't humorous. I picked it up partly because of the cover (monkey sitting on a copier with his pants down) and partly because I saw a funny looking flow chart as I was flipping through it. I worked in a cubicle for over three years, so I know about the absurdities of office life. But the authors either don't get it or they're trying too hard. Skip this one, and just watch "Office Space" again ("It was a 'Jump to Conclusions' ...more
HeavyReader
Mar 18, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: not-really-funny
I picked up this book from a thrift store free box because I thought it might be a funny gift for my sister’s husband who works in the corporate world.

Well…let’s just say it’s on the not very funny shelf for a reason. I will NOT be sending this book to anyone I know.

To be fair, some of the tidbits in this book did make me chortle aloud, but most of it was just kind of dumb. It’s amazing to think it too three guys to write this book.
Bonita Rose
Sep 23, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
Another book I picked up this weekend.. very comical.
Makes me smile and laugh with every page.
Thought it would be a good fit, as eventually after my training, I will be working in a cubicle environment in my new job!
Jenny
Mar 24, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Best book ever!
Michael
Mar 24, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I WROTE IT!
Lori Grant
A should-read book on office politics which will happen to you and around you whether you participate in politics or not.
Jan 27, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition