Start by marking “Sean (The Cowboys, #5)” as Want to Read:
Sean (The Cowboys, #5)

Sean (The Cowboys #5)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  261 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
The freedom of the range, the bawling of the longhorns, the lonesome night watch beneath a vast, starry sky—they got into a man's blood until he knew there was nothing better than the life of a cowboy...except the love a good woman.

Pearl

In the West there were only two kinds of women—the wives and mothers and daughters, and the good-time girls. It was said that Pearl Bellad
Mass Market Paperback, 393 pages
Published April 1st 1999 by Leisure

To ask other readers questions about Sean, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sean

Alicia
Aug 07, 2011 rated it really liked it
So far the best book in The Cowboy series that I've read...then again this was only the second one I have read!...I really loved Sean. I don't know what exactly about him it was but i enjoyed him. Pearl on the other hadn aggrivated me. On one hand, and in the beginning, I could understand her reasoning behind doing what Rock wanted but I questioned why whe didn't mention the situation/ask for help. Then when Sean gave her the opportunity to tell her side of the story when he found out she had he ...more
†Ðawn†  has reading burn-out.
Heroine is a saloon girl. Hero is respectful of women.
Laurie
This was the first book that I have read by Greenwood and it will not be the last. I thought that Leigh was a woman author, but when I saw the picture inside of the back cover I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was a man. I didn't know that a man could write such a great romance, but apparently they do exist! Sean was a great hero that had a prejudice against saloon women, but the way Greenwood wrote him was brilliant. He didn't come off as a jerk hung up on his prejudice, but he was man ...more
Theadra
Oct 15, 2008 rated it liked it
Liked it. Liked seeing a more interesting and less "virginal" heroine in a romance novel.
Genieve Ong
I am not really a fan of non virginal heroine... You know that feeling that I think the hero deserves more? And it disappoints me when the author choose to make the heroine to have complicated past? Just like this one.... Though this one is still nice to read.. the mention of the heroine's past bothers me a lot and hinders me to finish it fast....
Angela
Apr 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I think this one is my favorite of the series so far. The change of scenery from Texas ranches to the Colorado gold mines was a nice touch. Considering the last two books of the series were pretty much the same plot this one was like a breath of fresh air. Pete really got on my nerves though so hopefully his book, which is next, we'll find him lighten up a little. I think Pearl was the perfect choice for Sean and I'm glad he got his HEA.
Maudie
Aug 19, 2011 rated it it was ok
I'm reluctant to admit that I don't remember much of this book. In August, I had a stubborn stomach virus that put me in bed for the better part of two weeks, so between the virus and the anti-biotic the reading suffered. My friend, Betty, kindly gave me a grocery bag filled with books to lift the spirit and those got me through.
Layne
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: leigh-greenwood
I love westerns and this is one of the better ones. would like to see less romance and more intrigue. The plot never started until after half way through the book. The last half was much better and more interesting and thrilling.
Nikki
Feb 15, 2014 rated it did not like it
Extremely disappointed in this book. Sean's character had a lot of potential, but the author made him out to be a pushover fool. Skip this book.
Kimberly
May 05, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: any woman looking for a laugh
This book is hilarious.
Cheryl Schoolfield
Mar 03, 2013
Linda
Feb 17, 2015
  • The Texan's Dream (McLain, #5)
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
  • One Wish
  • Devil in Spurs
  • Sam (Outlaw Trilogy, #3)
  • Loving Bella (Charity House, #3)
  • Eden
  • Once an Outlaw
  • Noelle

The Cowboys (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Jake (The Cowboys, #1)
  • Ward (The Cowboys, #2)
  • Buck (The Cowboys, #3)
  • Chet (The Cowboys, #4)
  • Pete (The Cowboys, #6)
  • Drew (The Cowboys, #7)
  • Luke (The Cowboys, #8)
  • Matt (The Cowboys, #9)
  • The Mavericks (The Cowboys, #10)
  • A Texan's Honor (The Cowboys, #11)