Start by marking “Telling the Truth (Truth or Dare #2)” as Want to Read:
Telling the Truth (Truth or Dare #2)

Telling the Truth (Truth or Dare #2)

3.52  ·  Rating details ·  508 Ratings  ·  65 Reviews
The Blake brothers have upped the ante in their weekly poker game. The week Terry loses, he finds that paying his debt of telling the truth sets him free to pursue a fantasy he never dreamed could be reality.

Terry has lived his life according to the guidelines, by studying accounting, getting an MBA, and working for the family business. And while his work has its own rewar
Published June 24th 2011 by Breathless Press

To ask other readers questions about Telling the Truth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Telling the Truth

Mandy*reads obsessively*
Since my love of ménage is no longer a secret I am getting recommendations for all the ones I've missed.

This was a cute, fluffy quick m/m/m read with a dash of twincest, a helping of evil, vindictive female, a smidgen of annoying pushy family, a spoonful of the need for procreation.

*Oh and Vio says the car is cool.* I have no idea and don't care, but it seemed important to her so I thought I'd mention it. ;)
Vio
Jun 18, 2011 rated it really liked it
So I am re-reading the series again and I am still enjoying it just as much the second time around.

I was going to give this one a miss due to the twincest theme which I really don't like, in the end I am glad I persevered. Trick and Dex were adorable I truly loved them and Terry was perfect as their man! Once again I wish that this could have been a longer story as the ending was a bit rushed. I enjoyed it very much a sweet read!

The only big issue I have now is that the next book will be m/f no
Deeze
Jul 04, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: quick-easy-reads
This was a hard one for me. After reading the first book and loving it I was not keen to learn the next one would be twincest. Its a purely personal thing for me, I just don't like it. Actually I'm not overly keen on threesomes anyway, although I've read a few that have worked, but incest just doesn't appeal to me. That said I found the story engaging and I loved Trick and Dex, I even loved them with Terry, I just wish they hadn't been brothers lol. Again I would of loved a longer more detailed ...more
DarienMoya
^^I'M TELLING YOU THIS STORY IS AWESMAZING!^^

4.5

Lee Brazil is an author to watch out for. I am just in love with the Truth or Dare series, Keeping House was adorable and sexy, but Telling the Truth is 'it' for me. It has two things that I love in M/M some twincest and a ménage relationship. I just wanna rip my clothes off and run through the streets (to be avoided at all cost), I just love it so much.

From the first novella Keeping House, we meet the Blake brothers at their weekly poker game. Th
Leaundra
May 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This one was just a good as the first book in the series. Loved it!
Patricia
Jun 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book...The Twins are adorable and exactly what Terry needed to break free of his shell.

I always look forward to Mr. Brazil's books which are on the permanent to-buy list.

Thank you for writing a delightful series on the Blake brothers.
Havan Fellows
May 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? I love the twins . . . Dex and Trick are just drool-worthy hubba hubbas! Great read and addictive too . . . can't wait for the next one in this series to come out! :D
Christy
Oct 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh how I was waiting for the older brother's books to begin. And what a great brother to choose to start off with. Terry. He couldn't stop with his advice where Mischa was concerned, so all I wanted was to see him get his own. Yeah, yeah, eventually I wanted him to get his happy ever after…but the evil "baby sister" in me totally wanted him to suffer first. HA!

Okay, okay, I empathized with Terry from the get go. Darn it. I really wanted to be evil. I just couldn't. Terry is such an anal retentiv
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
May 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Twincest seems to be a theme in some of Lee's book. Doesn't bother me still good writing. The story started with book 1 left off which I loved seeing some more of Mischa and Donovan. But Terry's story is great poor guy seems to just not have the luck. He see's his sexy twins across the yard and falls in love.

6 months later he final has the nerve to not only come out, but go after what he wants who is dex and tricks. There story is sexy and fun and just crazy at times.
Mandi
Jun 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
4 stars. I was in the mood for a sweet, light read and this delivered perfectly. I liked all the characters (especially the sexy twins!) and thought this was a great addition to the Truth or Dare series. (though I'd love it to be longer, as usual!)

I am wondering if there will be more in the series? (I'd love to see controlling Brandon get his HEA...after some angst anyways!)
Tam
Jun 28, 2011 rated it really liked it
This is book two in the Truth or Dare series. While I enjoyed much of Keeping House, the insta-love kind of ruined the ending for me. This book does not suffer that. And oh, lookey here, me and menage again ... wheee. Dex and Trick, twin friends of Mischa from book 1, have caught the eye of older brother Terry. He's recently admitted he's gay, but is far too shy to act on his attraction to the two whom he sees often at Mischa's house, but when Mischa recommends he find a gay bar and check out th ...more
Mantastic
Sep 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
This is another one for the easy read pile ... nice for when you need to relax with something quick and simple. We get more of the Blake brothers which is a lot of fun, but this time Terry is center stage. He is instantly attracted to twin brothers Dex and Trick, but has to work out his own sexuality before he approaches them. Even with the wait the book has an insta-love feel to it that romantics will definitely enjoy. The major conflict is handled well and quickly which leave them to tackle a ...more
Dianne Hartsock
Jul 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
Oh my...! I made the mistake of starting this book before work this morning and had to drag myself away on page 20, when Terry and the beautiful, seductive twins finally... Okay, I won't tell you what's going on, but, yum! Now I have to wait until the hubby goes to bed tonight before I can pick up where I left off. Agony! If you're looking for a read that gets your blood singing in your veins and you breathless, this is the one!

Yea! I got my happy ending. Fun, sexy story full of true love and ac
Rachel Emily
I'm so glad that the twins Dex and Trick got their story next, and I really enjoyed it! They're already hot just the two of them together, but add Terry into the mix? Hotness times a hundred. I enjoyed getting to see Mischa back as well, and I hope there is more in this series!
Samantha rozyczko
Jul 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I love the twins. They are so cute and caring. I loved them in the first book and I loved them in there story.
Silvia Violet
May 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Emotionally wrenching moments combined with sizzling threesome scenes to make this a delicious read. I loved how the twins brought Terry out of his shell and how he accepts them completely.
Readers Roundtable
Aug 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
4.5 Gold Crowns. Lee Brazil has added another dimension to this wonderful family. To read this review in its entirety, please visit http://thereadersroundtable.com/eroti...
Sasha Conte
Jul 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I liked Keeping House better, but Telling the Truth is kinda cute, too. In spite of all the misunderstandings... ; P
Anna
Jul 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book it looking to be a great series, I hope to see books on the rest of the brothers.
Chris
Jun 05, 2011 rated it liked it
Good m/m/m romance about the second Blake brother admitting his attraction to the sexy twins introduced in the previous book and making major changes in his life because of it.
Marsha Spence
May 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: menage, contemporary
Excellent addition to the series!
♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee)
Jul 02, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, wealthy-hero
3.5
Tracy
Jul 04, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: truth-or-dare
I really like the twins and was very happy that they got this chance for happiness.
Habrewer
Aug 23, 2011 rated it really liked it
Telling the Truth (Truth or Dare book 2) by Lee Brazil
* I received a copy of this book from Breathless Press in exchange for an honest review*

During a house warming party at his brother Mischa’s house, Terry spots Dex and Trick over in the corner. It is the hottest thing he has ever seen and he is more than a little turned on by it. After dancing around the twins for six months he decides that it’s time to make them his.

After coming out to his brother’s during their weekly card came. Little did
Elisa Rolle
You could dub this series, Vignettes from Hollywood; following the story of bratty Hollywood kid Mischa, who bets with his three brothers he wouldn’t be able to find a regular job and ends up finding the love of his life, now is the time of is prim-and-proper brother Terry, who has some secrets of his own.

Terry was in the closet, but being gay is not exactly what he was hiding; he has some kinky desires of his own, the biggest one that he would like to be in a threesome. When he meets Dex and Tr
Cathy Brockman
Dec 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone that loves a good Romance
What could be better than a good cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter night?
A good cup of hot chocolate, a warm cozy blanket,and the second book in Lee Brazil's truth or dare series,Telling the Truth.
At this point if you havent read the first,Keeping House,I suggest you do that now.

Telling the truth picks up at Misha Blake's party. Misha's brother Terry,the main character in this book,becames very interested in two of his brother's guests,Dex and Trick,twin brothers that have a very affection
Arlyn
Mar 18, 2015 rated it liked it
I'm actually pretty surprised that I didn't like this more than I did. It has all the juicy, dirty, controversial sexual content that I love to delve into to satisfy the deviant devil on my shoulder.

Trick and Dex are sexy, gorgeous twins that happen to be just a bit closer than what would be acceptable by society. Terry is the formerly asexual straight man who falls madly in lust with the twins after seeing them canoodling at his brother's party. He even comes out of the closet for the sole purp
Matthew
Aug 12, 2013 rated it it was ok
This story potential. The concept of the Truth or Dare poker games for the series. The big, bulky, conservative accountant who finds himself in love with pale, slender pretty identical twins who have a "wild" history.

I think firstly, it is hurt by relying too much on the previous story for background. This is its own book, it should set its own scene, be complete in its own right. I found the family confusing and none of the characters were ever adequately introduced.

Secondly, Terry sees the twi
Ery
Mar 04, 2012 rated it it was ok
So I definitely should have read the blurb more carefully, or just read the reviews. Twincest isn't my thing. However, that's my fault, so I'll try to set that aside (I may fail!)

This was a fairly light read, despite the drama contained within the story. Once or twice I felt a twinge of empathy, but overall it was hard to get into the story. I did like the characters for the most part, but my knowledge and understanding of them seemed somewhat superficial.

There was also a fair bit of insta-love
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Terry is a caring if meddling brother of Mischa. Now it's his turn for his life to be turned upside down. Terry's tired of dating and especially boring dull sex. His latest girlfriend is using him to get a part she feels she deserves. (I can't stand people who have this type of attitude. Ones who believe they "deserve" something. I can think of a couple of things they deserve, a swift kick in the pants.) Shocking him out of his lonely life, he notices a set of twin males who bring his dick to a ...more
  • Starting Over
  • The Break-In
  • What We Deserve
  • Stepping Stones
  • Painting the Desert (Center of Earth and Sky, #2)
  • Midsummer Baker (Midsummer #4)
  • By Any Other Name (By Any Other Name #1)
  • Security
  • Beyond Complicated
  • Gemini
  • Bullriders
  • Entertaining The Delaneys (The Delaneys, #2)
  • Volley Balls  (Balls to the Wall #1)
  • Brothers Without Borders (Unbreakable Bonds, #1)
  • Head Shy (Dark Horse, #2.2)
  • Bound To Please (Playing for Keeps, #2)
  • Broken
  • Another Little Secret (Sandpipers, #1.5)

Truth or Dare (6 books)
  • Keeping House (Truth or Dare #1)
  • Giving Up (Truth or Dare #3)
  • Taking the Dare (Truth or Dare #4)
  • Risking It All (Truth or Dare #5)
  • Donovan's Deal (Truth or Dare #6)