Start by marking “Yuletide Greetings (Taboo Wishes, #3)” as Want to Read:
Yuletide Greetings (Taboo Wishes, #3)

Yuletide Greetings (Taboo Wishes #3)

3.66  ·  Rating details ·  432 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Zach Colvin never believed in Santa Claus, so filling in as Santa at the mall for one of his friends is not making his holiday bright. He’s supposed to be on vacation, not working. When his brother promises to send him a package full of holiday cheer, he never expected it to be a near-naked woman.

Kate Morgan has made a mistake. After many emails, she’s meeting a man for a
Nook, Nook
Published May 21st 2011 by Resplendence Publishing, LLC (first published December 17th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Yuletide Greetings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yuletide Greetings

Evey
Nov 25, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I'm done, this short stories make no sense whatsoever. No development, terrible characterization, unbelievable and ridiculous actions and reactions... Do I need to say more?
Kristy
May 04, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2011
Another good but all too short story from Brynn Paulin.

Zach (brother of Rob, the owner of The Dungeon) is not having a good holiday. He sort of got suckered into being the mall Santa and he isn't happy with the gig. As a cheer-him-up gift, brother Rob tells him he's sending him over a surprise. Not long after, Kate shows up. Kate thinks she's showing up at this guy's house that she's been talking to on one of those sex-hookup websites. But as soon as Zach opens the door, she realizes it's not t
Cyn Mistress Kitty
There were so many things wrong with this story. Kate has very low self esteem yet she arranges to have sex with a stranger she meets on line. WTF? She and Zack never once discuss safe sex and use condoms. WTF? Kate is totally messed up yet Zack falls instantly in love with her. WTF?
Kelly
Mar 27, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks, read-in-2011
It's seems a little weird to be reading a Christmas-themed book months after the holiday but I COULD NOT resist the sexy Santa cover. I'm so shallow.

Like book 2, this one doesn't pull any punches and it dives pretty quickly into the sex. Zach likes to spank and, fortunately for him, Kate likes to be spanked. Sometimes they like to do their spanking with an oversized candy cane. Who am I to say that's a bad thing? By the by, I fully applaud that the candy cane on the cover was worked so nicely in
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Zach is the grinch. He's a principal at a school and he hates Christmas. Amusingly enough, he's doing his brother a favour by playing Santa for the mall. Zach's is a guy I like. He's probably the one all the school girls have big crushes on.

Kate on the other hand is just eh. She's your typical low self esteem female who thinks hooking up via on line w/o any safety nets is a-okay. Even though it's a prank that she's fallen for, it turns out well because Zach likes her. Too bad Kate allows some st
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
Yuletide Greetings is book three in the short taboo erotica series, Taboo Wishes, by Brynn Paulin. I've really enjoyed this series and its clear that the writer obviously knows BDSM. In this story, we have a school principal who's agreed to play Santa Claus at his local mall. He's no Jolly Old Saint Nick and not pleased about taking on this task. His brother is the owner of The Dungeon, a taboo club, and has called to tell him he's sent him a gift. After hanging up the phone, he opens the door t ...more
Malinda
4 stars

This is a really good, hot short story. A great Christmas BDSM story. :D

Kate is a children's book author. She has trouble with dating and arranges a sex hookup with a guy she meets online. When she arrives she's surprised because the guy who opens the door isn't who she was supposed to be meeting. She finds Zach, who she has met before and has been attracted to in the past.

Zach is a high school principal and got roped in to playing Santa at the local mall. He's not having a good Christma
Dominus~
How the story started was pretty much interesting. What with him being a Santa and then her looking for a one night stand. When she came to his door, I thought that she was really going to meet him but then dismissed it. The last conclusion I came with is that she was a gift from his brother but I later found out that it isn't true. The prank that those kids play is irritating. I might at sometime feel it fun but the words that they'd said was ridiculous and deliberately hurting, I don't think i ...more
Carrie Angel
Oct 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yuletide Greetings is super hot and there is no need to wait for the Christmas season to read how creative Zach can be with a candy cane. Very good romance with a little bit of kinky sex thrown in. Loved the story and characters are just loved it.
Margaret
Jun 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, erotic-fiction
Another quick, fun short read. I was hoping for it to be a longer story, honestly. I was left wanting more this time. I did enjoy it and thought it was an interesting twist that it started out as a prank. Sometimes pranks can turn out to be a good thing.
Eva
Jan 11, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I can't even... Really?! This makes no sense. Literally, there are moments when you don't even know what is going on because it is completely illogical. The poor writing doesn't help either. Please, don't bother.
Carrie
Nov 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Leah
Aug 29, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, bdsm
Sexy, short and decent.

This was a little bit too predictable for my liking. Was nice to hear the mention of Rob from the previous Taboo Wishes book. But overall it was just very rushed as well as predictable.
Chatty Missy
Jul 18, 2011 rated it liked it
so fast but so good
Anne
Apr 12, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: z2013-bir
Season's spankings! Very short but I liked it. One little part squicked me out at the end, the age of "Bill." That was freaky.
Angela
Sep 12, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
A quick little read on my Kindle. I liked the story line, but I think it would have benefitted from being a bit longer. In any case, Hot Santa is a big winner.
Michelle K
May 28, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
No need to wait for Christmas to enjoy this present!
Full review here:
Tania Godoy
Un poco mejor sin embargo mucho amor instantáneo que no termina de convencer. El punto a favor es lo corto que es es sin mucha complicación.
Lili
Feb 08, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very sexy... probably the best in the series so far...I like this guys, they're attracted to "real women"... and they're HOT!
Chatty Missy
so fast, but so good.

Kate had more to love and I definitely loved it.
Tia
Oct 23, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A shorty story but good to read. Compared to Brynn's other books this one feels pretty light and not as descriptive.
Makii
Dec 22, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Definitivamente un Santa asi es muuuuuuuuuuy hot!!!!
Veronica~Nhaughty
Santa, I've been a bad bad girl!
This is a smexxy quick holiday read I'd recommend!
Vivian
Nov 26, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica-contemp
Sweet mistletoe! Penalty on the play for inappropriate use of a candy cane. Short and naughty.
Becca
Cute holiday story of a relationship that goes from zero to sixty in a ridiculously short period of time. But it's all about Christmas wishes coming true. Very short and easy holiday read.
Ali
Jan 28, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Steamy but short and the attempt to throw in background information just annoyed me.
Camila Cullen Masen
Feb 27, 2016
Cindylou1380
rated it did not like it
Feb 20, 2014
Himeko
Feb 01, 2014
  • Caught by the Master (Club Esoteria, #2)
  • Red Lust (Le Petit Mort #2)
  • Kidnapped for Christmas
  • Private Investigations
  • The Ultimate Kink (Quinn Security, #2)
  • Power Play (Pleasure Playground #2)
  • Take Your Pleasure
  • Katie and the Dom (Power Play, #2)
  • Re/Bound (Doms of the FBI #1)
  • Candy's Daddy
  • Holiday Kink
  • Handcuffs and Pretty Things (Rawlings Men #8)
  • Beck And Call
  • A Little Harmless Pleasure (Harmless, #2)
  • Bought for the Billionaire's Bed (Guilty Pleasures, #2)
  • Bottoms Up (Come Again, #1)
  • Hurt Me So Good (The Connaghers #2)
When it comes to books and movies, Brynn Paulin has one rule: there must be a happy ending. After that one requirement, anything else goes. And it just might in any of her books.

Brynn lives in Michigan, where she likes to spoil her children and dogs—not necessarily in that order. She also loves to cook, travel and spend far too much time on social media. She enjoys mentoring and meeting new people
More about Brynn Paulin...

Taboo Wishes (6 books)
  • Punished (Taboo Wishes, #1)
  • Kidnap and Kink (Taboo Wishes,  #2)
  • Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)
  • Dick Does Jane