Start by marking “Pyrogasm” as Want to Read:
Pyrogasm

Pyrogasm (Adventures of the Magician's Coven)

3.4  ·  Rating details ·  143 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
A/N: Download of this book is no longer available due to a future project I have in mind for it.

Official Description: The M/M Romance Group asked: What could be a hotter way to celebrate summer than with a short custom written story by one of our talented authors? How about a lot of them? Our member authors are being encouraged to indulge us with their creativity.

I answer
Published July 31st 2011 by Eridani Books

To ask other readers questions about Pyrogasm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pyrogasm

Exina
Aug 18, 2015 rated it did not like it
DNF at 76%

“Hans, you’re just the best. I’ll be your bitch forever if that’s how you fuck, that’s for damn sure. I could quite easily order take-out pizza right about now.”
“I’d like to be with you forever... you give me strength.”

If this is not love, I don’t know what is...

At least by now Adrian has managed to memorize Hans’ name. Before that he called him simply "handsome."

And what kind of magic do these guys have anyway? Fiery, burning cum and turning stone their lover by erotic dreams?

It’s n
Marte - Thunderella
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it

**** 4 fire jizz stars ****

Well! This story gave new meaning to "hot Geman guy", didn't it?

Meet, Hans, the elemental fire magician who has a bit of a problem.

----------------
Pitching is too dangerous when your cum is as hot as lava.
----------------

He gets rescued out of a burning building by Adrian, a fireman with smouldering (pun intended) good looks.
But there's more to Adrian than what meets the eye.

----------------
"Nothing gets me fired up like a man who buys me pretty underwear."
-----------

Heather C
Finally!! My story!!!

...and it was hot and hilarious!!! Lava cum and pink lace panties!!! It was on fire!

Tj
Shelves: read-2011
A fireman with pink lacy panties, what is not to love:) Mark once again gives a story that is decidedly different but oh so fun!!!
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
This was so funny i couldn't stop laughing the whole story was just one laugh after another.

[image error]

Enny
Jul 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Mark Alders' stories are always highly original, fun to read and very hot - and Pyrogasm is no exception. I had a blast (pun intended) reading it.

On a completely random note, why do the writers keep giving their German characters first names that no sane parents here have used in the last fifty years? It's not like there are a lot of characters out there who're called Edmund or Milton.
Neyjour
Mark Alders has such a wonderfully creative mind! This one was smokin' hot (pun most definitely intended) and hilarious! I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to seeing more of the "Magician's Coven" universe. *adds Magolescence to the to-read list* :)

--------------------
Story Prompt:

Dear Author,

This is me:

I know you probably wouldn't guess but I am a powerful wizard, still trying to discover my abilities and learning my limits. One night while practicing my fire control I had an accide
SueM
A Girl Has No Name
Dec 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 crazy lava stars

Reading this short free story (part of the DritC event) was a lot of fun; the author managed to tell a very creative story - the title basically says it all! Hans - a young fire wizard still in training - has to deel with the fact that his cum is very dangerous. Setting his dorm on fire is a likely possibility; not to mention all the dangers lovemaking would entail.

I can only recommend this story to everybody who isn't afraid of ridiculously funny ideas!
Wendy Ann
Aug 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
Let's see, pink panties on a hot fireman, a lava cum spewing fire magician, one or more uncut cocks, evil forces trying to harm the good guys, the ability to have sex in the middle of complete chaos, yeah, it could only be a story from the imaginative mind of Mark Alders!:) Expect the unexpected should be your motto! This was multiple kinds of hot and funny - thank you, Mark!!!

Rachel Emily
Hee! This was fantastic! Mark always comes up with the craziest ideas, and this was funny and sweet, and hot (well, of course it was HOT!). Loved it, so cute! Thanks!
Justin South
Jul 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hsd
Hilarious Mark. What a crazy, sexy, wickedly imaginative mind you have. Thanks for the singeing hot fun.
~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~
★★★☆☆
Cute story about Hans, a fire magician with lava cum and Adrian, manties-wearing fireman with lots of humor, an uncut cock, and a bad, bad magician.

You can find it in the Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four Don't Read in the Closet Volume Four by Megan Derr
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Full Review: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

This was short, but interesting. The heat was there between the two characters. Pace was good and the overall tale I found very entertaining. The problem (Besides a serious need of editing)– instant love. Yeah, that dreaded issue popped up and really put a damper on a rather entertaining story.

Since it is a free story I do recommend you pick it up and give it a read.
J
Aug 06, 2011 rated it liked it
This was enjoyable. It was great to get a glimpse of the world and characters Mark Alders is creating with his new series. The characters and the context made an impact. I would definitely welcome reading more about their lives plus more adventures and exploration of elemental magic. Elemental magic and gay leads...!
Joan
Mar 03, 2012 rated it liked it
This was really short (25 pages), and not very well edited. (I'm not complaining - it was free.) I wish it had been longer. The characters definitely could have benefited from more development (Adrian in particular). The magical world-building is unique and interesting, and left me wanting more. A fast, amusing read, if you're looking for something light, funny, and cracky.
Britta ★ Nachteule ★
Dec 11, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: hot-summer-days

***Read as part of the free Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four anthology. Story #1***
Serena
May 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: gr-dritc, romance-mm
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four

My Rating System:
* couldn't finish, ** wouldn't recommend, *** would recommend, **** would read again, ***** have read again
Yvonne
Jul 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
Would probably take the prize for most imaginative Hot Summer Days Story. Odd and funny with a unique take on pyromania & hot firemen. The photos posted on the HSD story thread truly completes the picture.
qx
Jul 29, 2011 rated it liked it
3.5
Sylvia
May 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: free
That was the best excuse ever to have sex in the middle of an inferno, LOL. I love the panties too of course :)
Sep 27, 2013 rated it did not like it
This was bad. The writing was not good. The plot was juvenile and I couldn't get through it fast enough.
Tamela
What an imaginative and funny story. I had to give it five stars cuz I couldn't give it six. I can't wait to read more.
GlamLawyer
Mar 02, 2015 rated it liked it
It made me laugh also I liked the visual image of an hunky fireman with pink pants. Not really my genre tbh but I was amused. 3.5 stars
Lexi Ander
Jun 02, 2011 marked it as m-m-to-read
Hot Cover!
Brooklyn
Apr 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebies, romance-mm
This was such a fun read. Such a tease. I would live to explore this magical world and it's covens.
Sadonna
Hilarious fantastic magician/fireman romp!
~~~Heather S.~~~
Shelves: m-m
Brilliant, as usual, and smokin' hot!!! Loved the man panties and lava cum, only you Mark, only you!
Jess
Jul 31, 2011 rated it really liked it
I loved it :)
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Tears of the Sea
  • Innocence to the Max (Iunctiō Cōpula, #0.5)
  • Starting Over
  • Cupid's Beau
  • Appearing Knightly
  • Blindsided
  • Sucker-Punch
  • Sink or Swim
  • Dog Days of Summer
  • Moon Over Montana
  • Outfoxed (Glitter Fox, #1)
  • Say A Little Prayer
  • Kiss and Tell
  • Surf's Up
  • If One Dream Should Fall and Break
  • Friday I'm In Love
  • His Last Resort
  • Masochism 101
I live in Melbourne, Victoria, in the land of Oz. According to my own Teenage mis-adventures, I am just an ordinary guy with a penis which likes to get me into trouble…a lot. I’ve seduced trees, copulated with watermelons, and had nice old ladies pick ants off my naked body. Yep, that’s me. Mark Alders. All round nice guy and with my brain firmly in my pants, exactly where it belongs!

So what about
More about Mark Alders...

Adventures of the Magician's Coven (3 books)
  • Magolescence (Adventures of the Magician's Coven, #1)
  • Covenation (Adventures of the Magician's Coven, #2)
  • Incantexual (Adventures of the Magician's Coven, #3)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• These Vicious Masks
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Hundredth Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Once Dead (The Rho Agenda Inception #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Door Within (The Door Within, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Harmony Black (Harmony Black, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Cloud Atlas
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Galápagos
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Thirteen
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Perfected (Perfected #1)
    $5.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Mark of Fire (The Endarian Prophecy #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Star (The Collected Stories of Arthur C. Clarke, #3)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Season of Fire (The Remnants, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dreamsongs. Volume I (Dreamsongs, #1)
    $12.99 $2.99