Start by marking “Search for Meaning at the Broken Places” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Search for Meaning at ...

Harvey Shrum

Search for Meaning at the Broken Places

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Search for Meaning at the Broken Places is a synthesis of Logotherapy, the Intensive Journal, and the stages of grief. It addresses critical life issues and provides an opportunity for healing, growth and strength at the broken places, places full of paradoxes and unexpected gifts.
Published (first published March 14th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Search for Meaning at the Broken Places, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Search for Meaning at the Broken Places

Grady
May 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
'The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.'

With this quotation from Ernest Hemingway, Dr. Harvey Schrum opens the door to his readers to join him on a journey to explore his SEARCH FOR MEANING AT THE BROKEN PLACES. This is one of the warmest and wisest books written to date that explains the multiple dimensions of writer/philosophers Viktor Frankl, Ira Progoff, and Elisabeth Kübler-Ross in a manner that makes the ideas of those three great thinkers accessibl
Tami
Apr 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vicktor Frankl presented the concept of logotherapy- meaning in life. That we as human`s require meaning in our lives. All the money, power, and material possessions in the world will not make us happy if our life is devoid of meaning. However, if life has meaning, we can withstand almost anything. That Frankl based logotherapy on his experiences during the holocaust (hell on earth), speaks volumes.
In his work, Frankl noted three standards of meaning: work, connections, and courage. Finding mea
Daniel