Start by marking “Bryck (Zeus's Pack #11)” as Want to Read:
Bryck (Zeus's Pack #11)

Bryck

(Zeus's Pack #11)

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  214 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
[Siren Publishing: The Lynn Hagen ManLove Collection: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, shape-shifter, HEA]

Elijah is running from his ex-boyfriend after tiring of the man’s infidelity. Lucas is hiding from a dark past that might very well send him to prison for life. And all Bryck wants is someone to love, someone who isn’t afraid to love him in
Published November 28th 2016 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Bryck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bryck

Lori Carter
Too many to keep track of

Sorry they are all starting to blend together and everything is pretty old hat There is no real story line beyond wolf meets mates, overcomes personal demons, his or theirs, generic sex scenes one, two, three and they live happily ever after....Boring and definitely not worth the asking price if over .99¢.
CB
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well, I delved into the Bracverse a 2nd time and now there are 121 books - yikes! I loved this Universe the first time I read it several years ago and now I love it more, I really do, but I've only been able to read these series (and I have expanded to all the books that are currently out in each):
Brac Pack
Christian's Coven
Zeus's Pack
Demon Warriors
The Exiled

These are the series that start the Universe. Reading them in order is a must. Each book has it's own love story but there is an underlying
Nessa
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just loved the characters in this book, especially the main three, of course, Bryck (wolf), Elijah (ocelot), and Lucas (human). Some of the plot was difficult to read due to the fact that Lucas' father was an evil, violent jerk, and Lucas was such a sweetheart. I appreciate the way that the author packs a punch (or more) within the pages of one story. She doesn't agonizingly drag things out so it's personally satisfying and totally keeps me pulled into the plot. This was a gripping addition to ...more
llv
Feb 02, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shifter
Rating: 3 stars. I liked the book. It was nice to finally read Bryck's story. My major complaint for this book was the lack of editing. The author mixed up the character's names at least twice. Took me out of the story for a bit. The overall story was good if a bit predictable. If you are fan of the series I think you would like this installment. Just don't expect anything new or earth shattering.
Hc
So, what I like about this threesome is that it is almost even throughout when it comes to sex. Bryck and Elijah take each other while Lucas is on the bottom. No split at both ends in this scenario. Plus, not jumping immediately into sex. Or, perhaps its better to say that the focus isn't ON sex. They have issues and are trying to deal with them.

Oh!!! and the warning in the blurb.. .THERE IS NO DOUBLE PENETRATION..
Julie scott
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bryck [ Zeus's Pack 11]

I waited a long time for Brycks story and I'm telling you it was worth the wait Lynn Hagen did a great job I Loved it.....Wtg Lynn....
Angie Stewart
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My favorite author by far

I love how this book was written, just the right place. Fell in love with each character. I didn't want it to end, great book!!!
Ericka Walden
Nov 29, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5***
V
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved it
ilz
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 al principio estuvo bien, 3/4 de la historia lo estuvieron, luego todo se fue al caño y terminó siendo meh. Aunque igual ella tiene historias peores
Dana
Feb 13, 2017
Melissa Nehrbass
May 04, 2018
Chiya
rated it did not like it
Dec 11, 2016
Vanessa Pasteleurs
Dec 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
new one 1 3 Oct 28, 2016 03:25AM
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.

Zeus's Pack (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Jasper (Zeus's Pack #1)
  • Avanti (Zeus's Pack #2)
  • Knox (Zeus's Pack #3)
  • Torem (Zeus's Pack #4)
  • Hunter (Zeus's Pack #5)
  • Sully (Zeus's Pack #6)
  • Bald Eagle (Zeus's Pack #7)
  • Memphis (Zeus's Pack #8)
  • Rave (Zeus's Pack #9)