Start by marking “Hunter (Zeus's Pack #5)” as Want to Read:
Hunter (Zeus's Pack #5)

Hunter

(Zeus's Pack #5)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  960 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
[Siren Ménage Everlasting ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, werewolves]

Hunter owns a hardware store in Pride Pack Valley. He is thrilled when he learns that Alpha Zeus is rebuilding and wants to use his store for most of the supplies. Little does he know that one of the workers is his mate.

Quinn works at the construction site, watching a
Published September 3rd 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter

Serena Yates
Jun 07, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-m
This fifth volume took a little detour away from the main story that made the first four books tick. It added some more characters and was fun, light entertainment as I have come to expect for this series.

Tristan was a very downtrodden man in the beginning, and his recovery was amazingly quick (a bit too quick if the abuse he suffered was as serious as Lynn Hagen wanted us to believe). His quirky sense of humor made me laugh, but he didn't strike me as a wolf shifter at all. In fact, the whole s
Tj
Sep 03, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2011
Neither of the wolves in the relationship are Zeus's soldiers. Hunter is a shopkeeper and Tristan is an abused shifter. Tristan is being taken care of by Quinn, a foreman of a construction crew working on the new alpha house. Quinn is a wonderful man for Tristan. Slowly Quinn is making headway with Tristan's problems. When Hunter comes on the scene the triad truly heats up. This was a fun and lite read like the rest in the series. If you haven't enjoyed the others don't read this. There is the s ...more
Janelle
This series just gets better and better. I loved Hunter, Quinn, and Tristan. Tristan was the scared misunderstood mate that just warmed your heart and you hurt for him, but quickly found his self again when he found his mates. And who better to do the job but the strong wolf Hunter and the head strong, understanding human mate Quinn. It was nice to also see less drama happen when Quinn found out about the paranormal world. I could see how he was hurt by not being told by his mates that he was in ...more
CB
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well, I delved into the Bracverse a 2nd time and now there are 121 books - yikes! I loved this Universe the first time I read it several years ago and now I love it more, I really do, but I've only been able to read these series (and I have expanded to all the books that are currently out in each):
Brac Pack
Christian's Coven
Zeus's Pack
Demon Warriors
The Exiled

These are the series that start the Universe. Reading them in order is a must. Each book has it's own love story but there is an underlying
Nina
Jan 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: re-read
Tristan met Xavier only a year before but judging by the psychological damage and physical scars I would've thought that the abuse had been happening for years.

All in all, Hunter wasn't an interesting character, neither was Quinn for that matter.
Phaney
May 23, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, ménage
2011 Review:

Not bad. I pretty much liked the guys, even if this author tends to go way deep into the crazy with some of the small bottoms. But yeah, this was a nice story with some actual development between the guys before things went into sex.

In the end I’d consider this among the top five of all the connected books so far. Mainly due to Quinn, as well as the utter devotion and caring displayed on all sides in the face of the heartbreaking damage that has been done to one of them in the past.
Nessa
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series, and this story was excellent with an added twist at the end. Quinn, Tristan, and Hunter, were great together. I was laughing again through a lot of this, since these characters never seem to be flat or one dimensional. Sidney is still addicted to red bulls, and playing bingo, even though he plays like a crazed maniac. Hilarious. :D I love the author's style of writing, and the way she adds the fun, humor, and passion to her stories.
AyoDollFace
Feb 19, 2015 rated it did not like it
I didn't care for this book. It might have been the use of childlike nicknames or the fact that these relationships often have an adult/child feel to it. Whatever it is, it is not interesting, attractive, romantic or anything along those lines. It is not comforting to read about a grown man call another grown man something you would call a chil. It is quite creepy and makes me feel like I'm reading about adults being with kid. (Ewwww on many levels)

I like my m/m or m/m/m books to be about MEN.
Kerry  sullivan
Feb 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shifter, gblt, paranormal
This book was reviewed for Musings of a bookworm

I really liked and felt for Tristan when I met him in book 4, who would love such a broken bird. It was really interesting watching him come into his own in this instalment. this really was about breaking conditioning but also about learning where you fit in. The twist with Quinn was unexpected and, in my opinion, was great because it was so out of left field. I don't do spoilers and it is hard not to with Quinn but all I will say is that the stor
adrienne
Mar 14, 2012 rated it liked it
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo
Asteropê
Huh. I wish Tristian didn't read so much like a young kid for a good portion of the book. It was shades of Johnny from the Brac Pack. As he realized he didn't have to act like Xavier's sub, he came out of the shell a bit, but the beginning was a bit uncomfortable. The relationship seemed very adult/young kid, especially with scenes with the Skittles and the like. I liked this book the least because of that. Though on his own, Tristan isn't a bad character, it's just the dynamic of things in the ...more
Secretly Reading
Mar 28, 2012 rated it it was ok
Bleuck! One of the men is treated like a child (being bribed with Skittles!!) by the other two and this introduced a sick power-dynamic that when combined with the eroticism I thought was B.A.D. Total pass.
Julie scott
Sep 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hunter [Zeus's Pack 5]

This was great the first time and better then great the second time I can't wait to read the next one....Ty Lynn Hagen for writing outstanding book for me to read I can't wait for more...
Clover
Aug 12, 2011 rated it really liked it
a good story. a little bit confusing with all the mates names but still good.
V
Aug 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
I love this series!!!
Marsha Spence
Sep 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: menage, fantasy-para
I loved this one as well. Tristan was such a cutie.

4/2015-5/2015 Reread of Zeus's Pac, Brac Pack, Demon Warriors, and Christian's Coven. Today's #'s: ZP 7; BP 25; DW 3; CC 3
Emily

Peppermaud
Jun 16, 2013
Holly
Jul 31, 2014
  • My Feisty Kitten (Purrfect Mates #7)
  • Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (Wolf Creek Pack #6)
  • Behind Closed Doors (Fatefully Yours #8)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.

Zeus's Pack (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Jasper (Zeus's Pack #1)
  • Avanti (Zeus's Pack #2)
  • Knox (Zeus's Pack #3)
  • Torem (Zeus's Pack #4)
  • Sully (Zeus's Pack #6)
  • Bald Eagle (Zeus's Pack #7)
  • Memphis (Zeus's Pack #8)
  • Rave (Zeus's Pack #9)
  • Dorm (Zeus's Pack #10)
  • Bryck (Zeus's Pack #11)