Start by marking “Where's The Doctor? (Doctor Who)” as Want to Read:
Where's The Doctor? (Doctor Who)

Where's The Doctor? (Doctor Who)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  219 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Where is the Doctor? The time travelling Time Lord could be anywhere in time and space in these incredibly detailed intergalactic images. Search through the Cybermen, dig through the Daleks and ogle the Ood to find the Doctor and his friends!
Published September 20th 2011 by BBC Childrens Books

To ask other readers questions about Where's The Doctor?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where's The Doctor?

Colleen
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!! Even my little brother Jude asks me to read it to him all the time! I'm a Whovian!
Amy Petch
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
absolutely loved finding everything in this book and it was so fun! deffo be looking through it again soon!
Keri Payton
In the style of the much-loved Where's Wally? books, comes 'Where's the Doctor?' - a book for all Doctor Who fans.

When I was a little girl, I had a lot of Where's Wally? books (or Where's Waldo? for the confused Americans) that I could spend ages pouring over, seeking out the characters and looking through the different scenarios. Those that I didn't own, I would find in my school library, where I would sit in the reading corner and adore the imagination of it all.

I'm now without my Where's Wall
Joella www.cinjoella.com
I just had to share this one. Not much to say, but so fun that I had to share it. This is like those Where’s Waldo books only it is with Doctor Who. I know loads of kids who love the search-and-find picture books. So this is a fun idea for those parents who are into Doctor Who and are excited about looking for something other than the red and white stripes. Honestly, the adults might like this book more than the kiddos. Now if only all the other iconic movies could have their own search-and-find ...more
Cassandra
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let's be honest, this a kid's book that every Whovian will read at some point while waiting for the next season, it's pretty cute while keeping you entertained as only the old fashioned I-Spy books could. It's basically the Doctor, Rory, and Amy Pond running around as usual only you have to find them amongst all the characters. At least Amy and Rory are somewhat easy to find, the freaking Doctor is like searching through a herd of alpacas for that lone llama while he's wearing an alpaca hat. Buy ...more
Daniel Kukwa
Aug 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: doctor-who, kid-lit
A kids book through and through...but I defy any adult to open in and NOT try to find the Doctor, Amy, Rory, and the TARDIS within the crowd of aliens on each page. The artwork is wonderful in its pudgy simplicity, and some of the extra goodies you are asked to find are inspired. One of the sweetest "Doctor Who" books of recent years.
Kyra
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: other
Such a cute book <33
Picked it up at Universal Studios last year and they had a massive BBC wall! Saw it and had to have it :)
Very much like Where's Waldo, but not as tough. Definitely an entertainer :)
Heather
May 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is Where's Waldo? for Whovians of all ages! You may think that you have outgrown these "silly" puzzle books, but when the Doctor and his companions are added to the mix it is guaranteed fun.
David Edmonds
Aug 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: doctor-who
A "Where's Waldo" for Doctor Who fans, journey across some of the Doctor's various locales and try to find him, Amy, Rory, the TARDIS, and numerous other items in this book for both kids and adults alike.
Lindsey
Apr 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: y-other-sci-fi
Not overly difficult or easy. Where's Waldo is time consuming and some of my son's look and find books instant finds. I enjoyed this with my little man.
Andy Hickman
May 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Jamie Smart, “Doctor Who: Where's the Doctor?” (London: Penguin, 2011)

Good fun.
Shelly
Apr 24, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: own, comic-graphic
I'd say this is good for children, but not adults.
Heather
Jul 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: did-not-finish
If you are familiar with I Spy books, this is the same idea, but with Doctor Who and friends. Definitely fun for my son and I and daughter.
Anya
Jan 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned, kid-s-books
Awesome. A little more childish than a real Waldo book (I was hoping it would be harder), but pretty cool anyway!
Emilyn
Jul 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-book
A bit easier than the old Where's Waldo books. Perfect for my 4 year old. Lots of fun to do together.
Alyson (Kid Lit Frenzy)
This play on Where's Waldo? is really well done. Fans of the Doctor Who show will love this.
Max Reed
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It amazing and a lot of fun
Rita
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excelente prenda de anos!
Redgie
Nov 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
so cute! i love it! hahaha
Cristina
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: doctor-who
It's a fun search for the Doctor and his companions!
Aaron
Jul 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Just plain fun.

That is all.
David
Oct 13, 2011 rated it really liked it
Ein bisschen einfach und kurz, aber trotzdem ein lustiges Buch für alle Doctor Who-Fans.
Jessica
Aug 16, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: children
Cute Where's Waldo type book. My only complaint is that they had some random dog to search for. Why not K9?
sixthreezy
Jun 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: doctor-who
What an adorably illustrated little book! Much like Where's Waldo? but with everybody's favorite Doctor! Cute, cute, cute!
Nicki Muir
Sep 09, 2012
Cora rose maria hont
Dec 24, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Doctor Who: When's the Doctor?
  • Doctor Who: The Ring of Steel
  • Belonging
  • Tyndale: the Man Who Gave God an English Voice
  • I Hate Picture Books!
  • The Adventures of Little Bear
  • Mythmaker: The Life of J.R.R. Tolkien, Creator of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings
  • A Walk in London
  • The Beatles Were Fab  (and They Were Funny)
  • Doctor Who: Hunter's Moon
Jamie Smart is an internationally renowned writer, speaker, coach and consultant. He shows individuals and organizations the unexpected keys to clarity; the ultimate leverage point for creating more time, better decisions and meaningful results.

Jamie is a gifted speaker, equally engaging in front of large audiences and more intimate groups. He’s passionate about helping individuals and businesses