Start by marking “Bound by Law (Men of Honor, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bound by Law (Men of Honor, #2)

Bound by Law

(Men of Honor #2)

The one man he can't forget is the one whose memories could destroy them all.

After the one man he trusted disappeared, it took Law Connor ten years to take a chance on another relationship. Trouble is, right about the time he's finally ready to let go of the past, the past stages a hostile takeover.

Back when they were teens, Styx was the boy with no memory. He and Law had
Published August 9th 2011 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3 Stars***

One word to describe this book? H.O.T.

This was fog-up-all-your-windows-and mirrors-steamy! We get not one, not two, but three sexy, Alpha uniformed men with tons of testosterone and very healthy sexual appetites. All attracted to each other with emotions flying high. Rights to be wronged. Histories to be shared. Add in the fact that they're stuck in a safe house in the boonies, with a raging blizzard and time to kill...hmmmm, what to do? what to do?

That's right...you get it all her
Tami
Jan 03, 2013 marked it as dnf
Shelves: what-a-mistake
DNF at 50%, so I won't rate.

This might contain spoiler.

This m/m/m "romance" is about three tough guys (CIA/Delta/Cop) who are on the run from the big bad Daddy of the CIA guy. And while on the run, CIA and Delta, who have been lovers since teenage years (on/off) re-connect and also include the Cop (new lover of the Delta). Could have been good, could have been hot. Was neither.

The three tough guys were cursing alot when they were not busy either f***ing or talking about their troubled past and t
SheReadsALot
FOUR & A HALF STARS--So I've already established I enjoy SE Jakes's writing, it contains the right doses of angst, humor, wit, sex, etc. And after reading Bound By Honor, I was very interested in LC finally getting his...men!

Was I disappointed? HELL NO! SE Jakes included a few of my favorite characteristic in my book men.

Blondes.

Alphas.

TATTOOS!

And a Prince Albert piercing!!!!!

All thrown into a sexy menage of deliciously wounded men. There was some raunchy scenes (view spoiler)
Adam

There may be spoilers below

Law, Paulo and Styx's story picks up from where it was at the end of Bound by Honor. Despite being told by Law to stay away, Paulo can't help but still have feelings for him. Law is still trying be a one-man fortress. And Styx is trying to stay out of Law's life, even if it kills him to see Law getting closer to Paulo. So it's a clusterfuck, to put it lightly.

External forces push the three together, and things finally start moving. Going in to hiding together,
Cory
Mar 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love these three together as they are H-O-T!

I was intrigued by them when I read No Boundaries and was excited to read about them and how they ended up together. More focused on the sex (believe me, I'm not complaining), than the plot (although it was definitely there), this was a great insight into how these three started their relationship.

I would type more, but Adam was spot on with how I felt in his review below:

Adam's Review

I'm looking forward to the next one!
Bev

Book 2 in the Men of Honor series, and I'm absolutely loving it!! Amazingly hot as I suspected it would be....5 stars and

My interpretation of the 3 guys...LC, Paulo and Styx...

(view spoiler)

and yes, the guys in the pic may be a little on the young side, but you catch my drift....hot, hot, hot!! And please you flaggers out there, I've put the pic inside spoilers...don't be complete party poopers!!

This book continues where book 1 left off. In this one, we discover that Styx's
Debra
I enjoyed this one more than the first book. The three alphas Styx, Law and Paulo have great chemistry and are all haunted by their pasts. Aided by Styx's partner Tom Cat the three men are trying to eliminate someone from Styx's past who will do just about anything to get to him. Of course the threesome is hot and we got the resolution to the story of Styx and Law that began in book one. So far though, the Hell or High Water series is still my favorite of S.E. Jakes.
Serena Yates
Jun 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-m, gay
First of all I need to say wow. This is such an intense, emotional, and fascinating read! While the men were sort of introduced in the first volume, that was really just scratching the surface. As I got to know them better in this second book, the full impact of their situations hit me right in the gut. All three are lost, have more secrets than should be allowed, and need healing and someone to love them so badly, it tore at my heartstrings. I think none of the three could have been fulfilled w ...more
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

The one man he can't forget is the one whose memories could destroy them all.

Back when they were teens, Styx was the boy with no memory. He and Law had each other's backs until he was forced to leave to keep Law safe. Now a CIA agent, he's finally discovered who he is
Johann Shah
You saved his life," Styx repeated quietly, cupped Paulo's chin in his palm and forced him to meet his gaze. "You saved mine."

Paulo felt his cheeks flush. Hell, his whole body was on fire. "He loves you, I couldn't let anything happen to you."

"You would give him up if that would make him happy?"

"Yeah I would."

"That's why he loves you."

"If I hadn't told him that I researched his childhood, he wouldn't have been outside in the line of fire."

"Bullshit." Styx's words were firm, but his eyes were ki
Gina
Sep 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, bdsm, crime
Ok I always believed the old saying “two’s company and three’s a crowd” when it came to love, that is until i was introduced to menage in books (thanks Tina). In this book I have found another reason to keep seeking them out. Here we have Law, Styx and Paulo, all three lonely, broken hard edged, alpha men. What surprises me again is the author’s ability to convince me a long term menage is possible, that there could be actual love and commitment between 3 men.

This book continues with Styx’s sto
Annika
Well, that was quite anticlimactic - at least plotwise.

After spending almost 250 pages with a trio of highly-trained alpha males that ooze masculinity, and practically being drowned in a sea of testosterone, I was expecting some differnt kind of ending. Something along the lines of a Bruce Willis or Jason Statham movie, with lots of gunfire, explosions and sweat. That would've been a worthy finish! But the actual ending? Not so much.

I can't deny the hotness of this book, though. It was like Cut
Liz Blue
This book was unfortunately a hot mess. I re-read parts of Bound by Honor, because honestly, It didn't even feel like the same person had written them both. It felt like this was a rushed follow-up by an author who was afraid to let her characters experience any real emotional danger. I still like Bound by Honor--it doesn't seem to have the problems this one did.

There was no interesting conflict. The potential was there, but everyone fell in love so easily & no one was particularly jealous.
Catherine
*** 2.5 Stars ***

The first book in this series had its own faults, but at least it was rooted in reality. This one only pretended to be and that fact annoyed the fuck out of me. In fact, this book lost me almost from the first page - when Law thought it was more important to receive a hand job from his long-lost lover than it was to check on the well-being of his current lover during a freakin' gunfight. That would happen in no universe. Ever.

The last half of the book got slightly better, but t
¸. • * ° *❧Gwendolyn❧°**★°**★
A Ménage

Past loves
Present loves
Mix them all together and it could be a powerful love.

❤And when I read a ménage I always hope for that~

But, because I don't often find that, I find that I'm not a real big fan of ménage, but, for this writer and a few other select few I will try.

My thoughts after reading this~

I really I liked it?

Styx is my favorite, I like everything about him.
Paulo is another favorite, his whole presents is perfect. I adore him.
Law? well, honestly I don't know how I feel about
O'Flaherty
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, m-m-m, love-love-love

YES YES YES!!
Loved everything about this book!

Styx, Law and Paulo are perfect for each other, in so many ways, I loved their chemistry.
Paulo is the cutest thing ever tbh and I really liked it when Law and Styx teamed up against him, in the most awesome way there is of course...

The story moved quickly and for me, didn't had a dull moment at all.

I'm off to read the rest of the series! Who has time for a review when Tomcat is calling me!!

Tina
Sep 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crime, menage, military

It's a menage!!!! And I'm a sucker for menages. And for Law! He's such a great guy. Loved him in the first book.

Three emotionelly broken alpha males believe they can never love or be loved again. Till they meet their counterpart who makes them face their fears of vulnerability.

Styx, Law and Paulo are perfect for each other. They have such a great chemistry. I loved the story and the strong characters and I really liked the secondary character Tomcat and hope to read his story soon.
Riley Hart
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Menage's are hit and miss for me, but this one?? LOVED. Law=HOT, Styx=Incredibly hot. And I loved Paulo too. So, so good. I've read it twice.
DaisyGirl
DNF'ed at 28%

Sorry, I DNF'ed this puppy. I'm disappointed because I was looking forward to LC's story but this M/M/M was beyond reason for me. First off, if you're being shot at in a restaurant and your date is getting his rocks off with his ex in a back room ... Your. Date. Is. A. Loser. Period. I don't care how hot the ex is or how steamy their former love affair, he's a prick of the highest order who seriously has some f*cked up priorities. And, you should be running - sprinting - for the hil
Felicia (Ferishia)
This is the 2nd book in the Men of Honor series and think this is even hotter than the first book. Even though I'm not into D/s, BDSM, or spanking, something about the three men in this book make it seem really hot and sexy!

Each men is sexy in their own way, but all three together is hot like fire. You are introduced to Styx a little in the first book. The whole background of Damon, Styx and Law is revealed more in this book. All three men have suffered in their past. But Styx past is still aft
Beck
May 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Holy...what the...wow...zot...awesome!

This book practically melted my kindle. The passion, lust & desire this trio felt was HOT. I loved the way this sequel tied up the loose ends from the first book but wasn't an excuse to squeeze more money from the reader. It was a complete & worthwhile read in & of itself. I read some reviews that have criticised this series as being not true gay romance as they have been written for women...so? It beats reading bodice-ripping Mills & Boon an
 Joyce
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Let's start with the cover, super hot!
I couldn't wait for Laws HEA after reading book one. He is just a sweet heart! And truly binds the ones he loves together.
There is some serious hot MM and super serious MMM action, with a story to to bring them all together. Drama, action and a HEA, it has it all!
Susan65
Oct 06, 2011 rated it really liked it
Even with all the sex, I really liked this. I liked LC (Law) a lot in the first book but loved him in this one. I also really liked Styx and Paulo too. Together they were really hot...three hot, super masculine hotties.
Gigi
LOVED! RECOMMENDED.
Therese

description

It has finally happened. I have read a M/M book with too much sex!

Well, let me explain. There are these three big, tough, strong guys. One a CIA operative, one a cop and one an ex-special forces.
They have a certain way of communicating, and it is spelled „A l.o.t o.f h.o.t .s.e.x“.
It’s really pretty simple, you talk for half a page, then you have sex for the next two. Lather, rinse, repeat.

When is too much sex actually too much? I had to ask myself that question over and over, to make sure I d
Mel Bradley
Sep 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Author: SE Jakes
Publisher: Samhain Publishing
Word Count: 63,521
Published: 2011
Fictionwise: $5.50

I have been waiting for this one to come out! As we know, I LOVED Bound by Honor, the first book in this loose series – in case you forgot, I gave it a perfect score. That being said, this one had a lot to live up to… and I wasn’t disappointed!

This story focuses on the other two members of a foster situation – Law and Styx. They were introduced in the first book and I was curious if they’d ever find t
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Styx is back! Is he here to stay? What is Law to do? Sexy Styx or precious Paulo? I say, "why not have both?" This is a 3.5 out of 5 stars for me. There is a plot in here, really, there is. Styx left Law and Damon to protect them from his psychotic assassin father. This I understand. Too bad he didn't communicate this with Law and Damon. Even though Styx finally put his father away, the escape and subsequent death threats on those he loves brings him back to Law.

This is where it becomes a compl
OJ
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's amazing how surprised I am every time I read an SE Jakes book, you'd think I'd be used to it by now, but no, it's awesome! Bound By Law is one of the most incredibly angsty, scorchingly hot, emotional reads I've done in a long time, bar just a few other books.

In this, the second of the series, we get to know Law and Styx and the incredibly hot Paulo well, intimately, and learn what makes them tick, what they've gone through with their families and fathers and how they've gotten where they
Lauren
Nov 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-m
Great menage book! At first it seemed kinda weird with Law and Paulo's relationship. It didn't seem like Law really liked him and was only using him to help forget about Styx.

When Styx comes back into the picture it seems that Law's attraction to Paulo grew stronger as well as his old feelings or Styx. He couldn't choose who he wanted to be with. Fortunately or him, both Styx and Paulo decided they kinda both liked each other and what each other did to and or Law.

The sex is hot and I mean mouth
  • Bondage (Deviations, #4)
  • More (More, #1)
  • Room at the Edge (Room at the Top, #2)
  • Out of the Darkness (Dark Horse, #2)
  • Out Of Focus
  • Special Forces - Mercenaries Part II (Special Forces, #2 part 2)
  • By Any Other Name (By Any Other Name #1)
  • The Strongest Shape
  • Beyond Complicated
  • Tag Team (Guards of Folsom, #2)
  • Bound To Please (Playing for Keeps, #2)
  • Golden Dancer  (Dangerous Dancers, #1)
  • The Hot Floor
  • Above the Dungeon (Dungeon #1)
  • Opening Moves (Chess, #1)
  • At His Throat, A Promise
  • Submission Times Two
SE Jakes writes m/m romance. She believes in happy endings and fighting for what you want.

You can contact her the following ways:

You can email her at authorsejakes@gmail.com

You can post to her Facebook page: Facebook.com/SEJakes

You can Twitter her: Twitter.com/authorsejakes

You can post on her Goodreads Group: Ask SE Jakes

You can follow her on Tumblr: http://sejakes.tumblr.com

You can ask her a ques

Men of Honor (7 books)
  • Bound by Honor (Men of Honor, #1)
  • Ties that Bind (Men of Honor #3)
  • Bound by Danger (Men of Honor, #4)
  • Bound for Keeps (Men of Honor, #5)
  • Bound to Break (Men of Honor, #6)
  • No Boundaries (Phoenix, Inc. #1)
“The people who need us the most are drawn to us, no matter how we try to outrun them. They find us and eventually they heal us, no matter how resistant we are.” 10 likes
“Fate always had a way of intervening. Pushed everyone in the right direction. The thing with fate though, was that someone always got hurt.” 5 likes