Start by marking “GTO Shonan 14 Days Vol. 1” as Want to Read:
GTO Shonan 14 Days Vol. 1

GTO Shonan 14 Days Vol. 1 (GTO: Shonan 14 Days #1)

Eikichi Onizuka, 22 tahun, guru SMP Perguruan Swasta Tokyo Kissho. Untuk menghindari keributan akibat tanpa sengaja mengaku pernah hampir mengubur muridnya hidup-hidup, Onizuka bersembunyi di kampung halamannya, Shonan.
Inilah awal petualangan Onizuka selama 14 hari dalam menaklukkan anak-anak bermasalah di Rumah Penampungan Anak White Swan...
Published May 2011 by Level Comics (first published October 16th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about GTO Shonan 14 Days Vol. 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about GTO Shonan 14 Days Vol. 1

Sara
Sep 15, 2011 Sara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I'm so happy I get more Onizuka time! He is my all time favorite fictional character. :3 I love Fujisawa's humor. Sure, some stuff feels like it's being recycled, but oh well. I'm just glad to have Onizuka back for a while. I hope for another come back in the future. xD Maybe a future where Oni is an old man? :D
Randy Pradhana
Jul 11, 2017 Randy Pradhana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
1-5
Robert Dufalo
Feb 11, 2012 Robert Dufalo rated it really liked it
Ok once again the teach of all awesomeness is back and oh my is he in for a ride from what it looks like.
I have to be honest I already read a lot of this series in Japanese and I enjoyed it. But I wanted to support the company Vertical that is taking on new manga translation when most companies are going under or cutting back. I believe this group is now owned by Kodansha (46.7%) and Dai Nippon Printing (46.0%).
Toru Fujisawa sticks to what makes Onizuka one of the best characters ever made IN T
Serial  Saudi_00
Having been a big fan of the tv show , I really wanted to see more of Onizaka , and when I found out about this series , I was dying to read . although after hearing the fact that its a spin off , I was less exited.

But anyhow , I had a lot of laughs and fun reading through it . but until reading thought the final volume , i was vary skeptical , wither to give it a 4 or a 3 range of stars . but looking as a series as a whole it had a lot of ups and down which made it vary difficult to decide . A
Jeff Lanter
Aug 02, 2016 Jeff Lanter rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
GTO is far and away my favorite manga and I loved reading the first series. I was excited and a little bit nervous about Shonan 14 Days because I wondered if it could live up to the old series. This story arc seems to be a lot less popular which also made me wonder how good it would be. I don't think Shonan 14 is as good as the previous stories but the same charm and antics are definitely here. The biggest thing this books lacks is originality. A lot of the characters in this seem like slightly ...more
Indah Threez Lestari
Apr 02, 2011 Indah Threez Lestari rated it really liked it
Niat Onizuka sih liburan musim panas 14 hari sekaligus sembunyi setelah mengaku di acara TV hampir mengubur muridnya hidup-hidup.

Tapi ya jadi seperti ngajar di sekolah juga, khususnya mengasuh anak-anak bermasalah di fasilitas khusus di Shonan...

------------------------

Yang pertama kubaca bulan April lalu mangascan-nya. Tapi cuma selang sebulan, ternyata Level sudah menerbitkan serial ini meskipun GTO-nya sendiri baru diterbitkan 2 volume. Jelas kudu dikoleksi-lah. Mantap!
David
Aug 01, 2014 David rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
Been a while since I read manga. I loved the GTO anime and this reboot manga really picks up where it leaves off. Similar tone and really funny, so I'm gonna keep reading it. One thing I don't care for is the main villain, a middle school girl who fills this "cute tyrant" anime/JRPG trope that I find annoying and tiresome. I can't wait to see GTO pull through and kick her ass!
Salimbol
Mar 17, 2012 Salimbol rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humour, manga
A very enjoyable return to the world of GTO, which has pretty much the exact same strengths and weaknesses as the original series. Fortunately, Onizuka alternately making a prat of himself and kicking ass never really gets old :-), and this series promises to be a lot of fun - anyone who enjoyed the original GTO will probably like this.
Matthews M.
Jun 12, 2011 Matthews M. rated it really liked it
Shelves: buy-new
Kenapa membeli dan membaca buku ini? Nostalgia akan kegilaan Onizuka Sensei yang sableng, urakan, kampungan, kuat, terlihat kasar padahal sebenarnya baik dan jujur.

Kalau memang Level Comics sudah terbitkan yang Vol. 2, cari di mana ya?
Kristine Hansen
Nov 07, 2013 Kristine Hansen rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
At times raunchy, definitely violent, but a book that I still enjoyed. This is outside of my normal reading in the world of manga and I'm glad I wandered. I like Onizuka and want to find out more. I'll have to look for the original series too. :)
Serdar
Feb 11, 2012 Serdar rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If one were to travel into the universe of GTO: 14 Days in Shonan and look up Badass on Wikipedia, I would find the article deficient if a picture of Eikichi Onizuka didn’t appear as the illustration of choice on that page.

Nura
Jun 20, 2011 Nura rated it really liked it
ternyata ketengilannya si Onizuka ini ga da batasnya. tadinya mo kasih tiga bintang ajah gara-gara kecoak seember itu... hiiiy... tapi berhubung muka jeleknya muncul lumayan banyak jadi kasih bintang empat :D
Denisa
Dec 12, 2016 Denisa rated it really liked it
Another rating: 8/10

Missed older Onizuka, funny as hell, sometimes too crazy but this is GTO XD
Hâs'mèc Gùinzø
Hâs'mèc Gùinzø rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2014
Grace Uravic
Grace Uravic rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2014
Jiten
Jiten rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2014
Hecai
Hecai rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2014
Jen Dynamites Neon
Jen Dynamites Neon rated it really liked it
May 16, 2012
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2013
Dan
Dan rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2015
Océane Nouvel
Océane Nouvel rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2013
Rafael Noguera
Rafael Noguera rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2016
Noura Omran
Noura Omran rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2012
Slim Khan
Oct 08, 2011 Slim Khan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fucking awesome
Moayad Alqurashi
Moayad Alqurashi rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2015
Anie Starkel
Anie Starkel rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2014
Charles
Charles rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2012
Thomas
Thomas rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2014
Vincent
Vincent rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2014
Zdnap
Zdnap rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Toru Fujisawa began his career as mangaka in 1989 with Adesugata Junjou Boy serialized in the Weekly Shonen Magazine.
More about Tōru Fujisawa...

GTO: Shonan 14 Days (9 books)
  • GTO: 14 Days in Shonan, Volume 2
  • GTO: Shonan 14 Days n. 3
  • GTO: Shonan 14 Days n. 4 (少年マガジンコミックス)
  • GTO: Shonan 14 Days n. 5 (少年マガジンコミックス)
  • GTO: Shonan 14 Days n. 6 (少年マガジンコミックス)
  • GTO: Shonan 14 Days n. 7