Start by marking “Hockey Meltdown” as Want to Read:
Hockey Meltdown

Hockey Meltdown

A digital solution for your classroom with features created with teachers and students in mind: - Perpetual license - 24 hour, 7 days a week access - No limit to the number of students accessing one title at a time - Provides a School to Home connection wherever internet is available - Easy to use - Ability to turn audio on and off - Words highlighted to match audio Dylan ...more
Published August 1st 2011 by Stone Arch Books (first published July 28th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Hockey Meltdown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hockey Meltdown

Start your review of Hockey Meltdown
John Carron
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
The shortest book I've read all year, only read it because it was about hockey. The book was about a kid named Dylan. He was skating with his friends when he fell and broke his arm a few weeks before his hockey season. When he got his cast taken off, his arm was not fully healed. Dylan's best friends Nick and Tommy got to play in the Midwinter Tournament but Dylan couldn't because of his arm.
Brody A
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I like this book because I enjoy hockey. I recommend this to first graders to 5 graders. The main part of the book is that Dylan can't play because he broke his arm. He was upset because he got put on bench when he tried to play again. Then he was happy because he got to help tell the team what to do better on the ice and helped them end up winning the championship.
Juan
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
dylan tries do a trick and breaks his arm before hockey
Adrianna Califano
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book, was amazing! Nice job (again) Maddox!
Gabriel
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this one to this book was better than face off because the setting wasn't just the hockey rink my rating for this book is a 5
Luanne Hatcher
Feb 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
This book will be enjoyed by hockey lovers. The story centers on the importance of teamwork. One of the star players is injured prior to hockey season and is still unable to use his arm during the season. He is unhappy about being benched.
Alex Bishop
Jan 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I liked the book because I play hockey.
Robert Crowley
Jan 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
it was ok i did'nt really relate
Anna
Jan 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this book because hockey is my favorite sport and the maine charachter plays center and I do also so its easy to relate to.
Lori
Jan 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Some of my students will enjoy this.
Hannah
May 31, 2016
Bailey Skelton
Jan 07, 2013 rated it liked it
The main character needs to calm down when he makes mistakes
Tate Nyhus
Dorothea Quandt
rated it it was ok
Jan 02, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Point-Blank Paintball (Sports Illustrated Kids Graphic Novels)
  • Quarterback Scramble
  • 8-Bit Baseball
  • Hockey Wars 2: The New Girl
  • Paintball Punk
  • Who Is Malala Yousafzai?
  • Face-Off (Hockey Rivals Book One)
  • The Legend of Dave the Villager 1: An Unofficial Minecraft Story
  • Shot Clock Slam
  • Wild Pitch
  • Wrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #14)
  • The Legend of Dave the Villager 2: An Unofficial Minecraft Book
  • Power at the Plate (Sports Illustrated Kids Graphic Novels)
  • Dave the Villager 5: An Unofficial Minecraft Book (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
  • Diary of Steve the Noob 44 (An Unofficial Minecraft Book) (Diary of Steve the Noob Collection)
  • Dave the Villager 7: An Official Minecraft Book (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
  • Dave the Villager 6: An Unofficial Minecraft Adventure (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
  • Dave the Villager 9: An Unofficial Minecraft Book (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
Who is Jake Maddox? Athlete, author, world-traveler–or all three? He has surfed in Hawaii, scuba-dived in Australia, and climbed the mountains of Peru and Alaska. His books range from the most popular team sports to outdoor activities to survival adventures and even to auto racing. His exploits have inspired numerous writers to walk in his footsteps–literally! Each of his stories is stamped with ...more