Start by marking “I Am My Sister's Keeper: Reaching Out to Wounded Women” as Want to Read:
I Am My Sister's Keeper: Reaching Out to Wounded Women

I Am My Sister's Keeper: Reaching Out to Wounded Women

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
We live in a world of hurting women. And just as Jesus compassionately loved those who were suffering, so can we. "As Christian women, our hearts ache with a world that suffers," author Denise George cries. "Our love for God compels us to put our love into action."
I Am My Sister's Keeper tenderly addresses issues like broken relationships and divorce; unforgiveness; loneli
Published May 20th 2015 by Christian Focus Publications (first published July 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about I Am My Sister's Keeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Am My Sister's Keeper

Rebekah Palmer
Mar 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Refreshing to read a book for Christian women that acknowledges the world can make life difficult for women. I liked how it didn't place blame and shame on tragedies many women face. It would have been nice to have a section added on mental illness as well as homosexuality without condemnation.
Jun 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: faith, suggest-to-mom
July 2012 - This is an important book and deeply effecting. The call for Christian women to reach out in ministry to each other is compellingly set forth. There were a few moments when the prose became a little awkward, but overall this book is excellent. Maybe for women's book study, 2013?
Anna Grace
Holta
Nov 04, 2015
Jeanie
Aug 12, 2016
Denise George is an internationally popular writer and speaker best known for creative Biblical application. Denise is married to Dr. Timothy George, executive editor of Christianity Today and founding Dean of Beeson Divinity School in Birmingham, Alabama.