Start by marking “Trouble in Paradise” as Want to Read:
Trouble in Paradise

Trouble in Paradise

Back from serving on the front line in the Middle East - cowboy Quincy McLoud comes home to find a sassy, sexy female has taken over his ranch and turned it into a resort! He'll do anything to get it back including some dirty tricks. What he can't do is fall for the new owner, gorgeous Abby, but how can he help it when she needs his expert help to tame the land. All he has ...more
Published (first published May 16th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Trouble in Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trouble in Paradise

Vicki
May 20, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebook-kindel
Sometimes I feel like reading a book that isn't remotely challenging. My previous book was a complete mind-f*** and I needed something soft and gooey. Trouble in Paradise fitted the description and was free on Amazon.

An editor checking for typos is a good thing.
Donna Hatridge
Jun 07, 2011 rated it liked it
The story I read is a Smashwords edition for the Nook.

While in the desert storm war Quincy McLoud's wife filed for divorce and sold his ranch. After returning home the only thing Quincy wanted was to buy back his ranch.
Meet Abby, the new owner of the Bar Z ranch. She is divorced from a husband that left her for his career and a new wife to further that career. Abby loves the land and after visiting a guest ranch she decides to try to combine the bar Z cattle ranch with a guest ranch, hoping to
Melissa
I first read Welcome To Paradise by Carol Grace, I thought it was pretty good. I hurried to get my hands on Trouble In Paradise. I mean who doesn't want to read about a hot cowboy who just got back from Iraq for serving his country?

It started out pretty good, I have to admit. But then the story started dragging on and on. I started noticing tons of typos, and if I notice them it's a lot.

I had bought the 3rd book in this series before I read this one, so I will eventually get to it. Hopefully it
Dorel
Sep 23, 2012 rated it liked it
I like how Abby didn't give up on her dream. I didn't like Quincy at first cause he wanted to see Abby fail so he can get his ranch back. I loved how Abby didn't give up on what she wanted. This story was okay to read, I read other books by this author that was better.
Tasha
May 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was a great read and it is a book you would want to read over and over again
Tania
May 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Weird story but possible.
Janeiowa
Feb 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Quincy mcloud comes back to the Kansas cattle ranch his ex-wife sold while he was in Iraq.  It's now owned by Abby
Susan
Jan 16, 2016
Kelsey Terhune
Feb 15, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Carol Grace is the author of over 35 romance novels. In her former life she worked as a translator and an ESL teacher. She has traveled the world from Africa to Singapore for work and pleasure. Carol speaks French whenever she can, and sails the seas on cruise ships. When not on deck sipping tropical drinks and brainstorming ideas for her next novel, she gives writing classes. It's a tough job but ...more