Start by marking “Gangbusters” as Want to Read:
Gangbusters

Gangbusters

(I-Marshal Stories)

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Daniel Tierney and his fellow I-Marshals take down the organizations producing the most dangerous substance in the Alliance. But reporter Faith Vedder turns up at the worst times, including Danny’s near-assassination. He’s had enough of her interference and requires her source of information.

Faith won’t tell him anything that compromises her Pulitzer-worthy story, not eve
ebook, 1st
Published November 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand

To ask other readers questions about Gangbusters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gangbusters

Miki
Apr 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Michele Hart did it again. This story was so captivating that i couldn’t put it down and it was read in record time. I really love her style of writing and her universe. In this book we learn more about the i-Marshals and the link between angels, demons and Nephilims and that really interesting and well written. We see also that these super cops can work in team and no only in solo like in the first two books.

The story focuses on the romance of Daniel, under cover as Heretic, and Faith a reporte
Vicky Capper
Jan 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gangbusters is an different take on a demon story that kept me up far too late to finish it!

Faith Vedder is a crime reporter who is obsessed with writing a Pulitzer winning story – she’s even brought the dress she plans to wear to the award ceremony. She receives a tip off about a new drug called Blindfold and ends up involved in an I-Marshal case set to take down the gangs involved.
I didn’t like Faith for a large chunk of the book as she was just so preoccupied with winning the Pulitzer that sh
Kelly
Mar 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
I liked this book from the beginning. Sure, I had a few problems keeping the names straight (not uncommon with me when characters have nicknames that have nicknames) (also, when people can jump bodies. That just flummoxes me.) but I liked how dark and dangerous this world was. You never know who to trust or who's telling the truth or, when they are telling the truth, how much they're leaving out. It makes all their interactions so deliciously tense.

Danny was intriguing. Faith was almost too focu
Michele Zurlo
Feb 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
An epic tale, even better than Vigilant, if you can imagine that. Danny and Faith are certainly made for each other. Their similarities are their downfall, but they also give them a chance in the first place. At times funny, at times action-packed, and at times heartbreaking, Gangbusters is a worthy addition to the I-Marshal series.
Dahlia (yadkny)
Amber
Jul 23, 2013
Karl.bromley
Nov 17, 2013
Shadow, risk, and mystery.
Can I interest you in a sssexy and dangerous shape-shifter escaped from a prison-planet for your autumn affair? How about a brawler with a badge who can read your thoughts? Imagine yourself trapped on a space station with your high-school crush and only hours to live. Find me when you're ready for a risky mind-control adventure battling the CIA. Feel like fighting the Mob

I-Marshal Stories (3 books)
  • Vigilant