Start by marking “Ravenous Decay” as Want to Read:
Ravenous Decay

Ravenous Decay

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
In the first book of the Ravenous Decay series: Twenty-eight year old, sarcastic, irreverent, habitually alone, Claire is embarking on a comfort zone destroying move. She has accepted a live-in horse training job at a compound-like ranch in central Oklahoma.

Six weeks into her life upheaval, a devastating tragedy is discovered at the neighboring farm. The attempted rescue
Nook, 1st, 292 pages
Published March 8th 2011 by Black Zombie Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Ravenous Decay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ravenous Decay

Loretta
Jul 09, 2011 rated it really liked it

This is an edge of your seat gripping thriller set in the state of Oklahoma. Claire has made a
change. A big change. Uprooting herself, and moving into a horse training home,
with a bunch of other roommates! Claire takes on this journey with a
positive attitude, and allot of sarcasm. The 1st part of the book is basically
everyone getting to know each other. There flaws, there ways.
Then you go to part 2. This is when all hell breaks loose. In the
process of trying to find the dogs, they discover
L
Jul 24, 2011 added it
Shelves: arc-review
Judging from the intensely creepy cover and the 'blood' spattered bookmark that came along with it, I was sure that massive amounts of terror and gore were going to ensue in Ravenous Decay. I wasn't wrong. Everything about it drew me in. As an animal lover, the entire premise of this story taking place on a horse ranch had me nervous. I'm one of those crazy people who gets upset when an animal gets hurt or killed, even in fiction, so I knew I was definitely in for it. Rebecca Morsman did a fanta ...more
Goldilocks
Nov 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a fantastic zombie book set in rural Oklahoma, east of Edmond. I thoroughly enjoyed the story that is set on a horse ranch and the author did a great job with the exciting plot and character development. If I ever get rich, I will make a safe room just like the author described in this book.
My only complaint about this book, and it's a big one, is that it is riddled with mistakes. A LOT of mistakes! Almost every single one of them is a misuse of a word (too, instead of to, for example).
sara
Aug 10, 2011
Lisa
added it
Apr 10, 2014
I am the culmination of the following: socially inept, loud mouth, irreverent, loving (I know, it doesn't seem to fit with the rest), witty, unintentionally (and sometimes intentionally) rude, tom-boy, smart-ass, biology loving, animal lover (borderline hoarder) and I'm sure the list could go on endlessly, as I am ever versatile and ever changing.