Start by marking “Doraemon Vol. 1 (Edisi Japanese Binding)” as Want to Read:
Doraemon Vol. 1 (Edisi Japanese Binding)

Doraemon Vol. 1 (Doraemon #1)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  5,513 Ratings  ·  133 Reviews
Doraemon, a cat shaped robot which came from the 22nd century in the future, goes back in time in order to help Nobita, a below average lazy kid, to make his life less miserable and improve his descendent's life. With many of Doreamon's gadgets from the future, Nobita's life will never be as the same.

This title is a classic manga/anime that dates back to 1973/08 and is sti
Published 2011 by PT Elex Media Komputindo (first published 1969)

Aisyah  (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Seriously, how can you not love doraemon??

It is funny and creative, highly entertaining, super-imaginative that I sometime caught myself daydreaming about living in a world where Doraemon (and especially his gadgets exist).

Plus, there are tons of moral lessons to be learned by the end of each chapters so no excuses about how reading (children's?) manga is a waste of time. I grew up with doraemon, so did my friends and family. If you're looking for a fun read, search no further doraemon is the o
Skjam!
Dec 03, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Doraemon show fans
Recommended to Skjam! by: Amazon
It’s not often that someone is so big of a loser that his descendant feels the need to travel through time to fix it. But Nobita Nobi has managed it. Nobita’s a wimp, as well as not very bright and so lazy that he doesn’t even get the low grades he could if he put in an effort. His classmate Gian frequently bullies him, and Shizuka, the girl Nobita likes, has placed him firmly in the friendzone.

Nobita’s grandson’s grandson uses time travel to come back to his ancestor’s elementary school days. H
Minhnhut Mon
Oct 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who can read
This series is a TREASURE! Future generations will still be reading it, loving it, learning precious things from its simple yet perfect story. The young ones will keep it like a Holy Bible. The old ones will love it like a music box, a reminder of the sweet memories in their childhood, a friend who helps them to teach their children about friendship, courage, love, nature, science,....

Yeah, Doraemon is definitely timeless.

[image error]
Nguyễn Minh Nhân
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
5 sao

Còn đánh giá nào khác nữa sao :)
Poo1987 Roykaew
May 22, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my greatest, loveliest, funniest adventure series of all time. There is no book or comic compared with Doraemon. Sensei Fujimoto was the creative and imaginative man I have been respectful and quietly jealous. I remember I read Doraemon since I was very young. Although the time passed for so long, I have never forgotten the light blue fat-but-short robot cat who can bring his fantastic gadgets out of his four-dimensional pocket, who travels with his youngster gang around the world from t ...more
Putra Harahap
Oct 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Doraemon adalah komik favorit saya... ngga pernah bosan baca ulang. Bapak Fujiko F. Fujio benar2 dapat memahami khayalan anak2, punya teman (doraemon) yg bisa diandalkan u/ mewujudkan keinginan2 yg terkadang aneh & absurd. Sampai skrg, kalo lihat komik doraemon di rak toko buku, saya berhenti sejenak untuk mengingat2 nomor berapa yg saya belum punya (hilang), kalo ketemu langsung beli :)
Quang Hiệp
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hai hươc va sang tao, cam đông va gân gui, chăc chăn se chăng co đưa be nao lai noi răng no không thich đoc Doraemon ca.
Nêu no co noi thê trên tivi thi chăc chăn la đoc theo kich ban thôi ~
Amelia Oswald
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone with a soul
Recommended to Amelia by: My childhood
What can I say about this. This is my childhood. I'm a dreamer because of this !!
I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improblable dreams
Ken
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my love!
I've read it when I was a little boy. It became 1 part of my childhood.
Very honest, peaceful and simple stories.
Please enjoy it to improve your imagination.
Sean O'Hara
Oh my God, Doraemon is finally, legally available in English. This is so freakin' awesome.

I'll get the bad news out of the way first -- these releases aren't full volumes, but rather comic book sized chunks (about 35-40 pages each), and if the Wikipedia list of chapters is correct, they're in mixed up order. But you know what? I don't care. Because Doraemon is just that awesome.

For those unfamiliar with the series (i.e., most Americans), imagine Back to the Future told from George's POV. Except
Tedy
May 27, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: me
Recommended to Tedy by: Bobo, teman bermain dan belajar di kala harganya masih Rp 1.500,
i love it..
i love it..

never ending story about nobita and doraemon.

until now i'm still watching it, ups..because i lost the comic books so i don't read it anymore..but i stil watching it every sunday morning at 8.00 a.m in RCTI oke (hayah)

one thing that can wake me up every sunday is doraemon..

aku ingin begini
aku ingin begitu
...

oiya gua punya e-comicnya yang edisi terakhir..ketika doraemon harus pergi dari nobita (karena rusak dan baterenya habis)

juga punya movienya (flv file kalo gak salah) yan
Minh Le
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Oh, man, I've got a soft spot for this one, probably goes back to since I was like eight or night. Cheesy as hell, yet at the same time so god-damn entertaining that I just can't help but seldom wish I were in the Doraemon universe. I mean, how many manga or books for that matter made with children in mind have you seen tackle time travel paradoxes, the Russian Roulette game, what humanity might look like in a hundred years, fill in the blank, all in the cleverest ways that you can imagine? Only ...more
Wesleyxiao
This book from japan. by Fujiko F. fujio. The author was die at 1997. This book was my favorite one . Doraemon is a series about a robotic cat named Doraemon.who travels back in time from the 22nd century to help a schoolboy named Nobita Nobi. Nobita Nobi he like sleep he always sleep at class he is lazy boy. And he alway test get 0 points. When someone hurt Nobita he always called Doramon to help him out. Doramemon like to eat bread. Doraemon hat people say he is cat. acturally he is cat. but h ...more
Kim Phuong
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I want to improve my English reading skill so I find Doraemon English version to read. Infact I've read almost Doraemon commic in Vietnamese and this kind of commic uses simple words. Therefore I can easily understand the whole content is mentioned in that books. The drawing is very nice, the content is nearly with the normal daily life. Doraemon have a lot of marvellous belongings. Nobita is very clumsy. Chaien is violent, Xeko is a talkative boy and Xuka is very lovely - she special like havin ...more
Kana Haya
Jul 30, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, manga
i first watched the anime when i was still like 6 years old or something. and i suddenly fell in love with the robot cat.

it took me to this manga. and love the story. i always dreaming of having doraemon on my side together with his cute little bag which can give whatever tool that i need. umm... just having the bag is enough for me, actually.
Nur Islamia
Feb 26, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Inget komik..inget doraemon! ini komik zaman baheula jg udah ada kali ya, hehehe. blm bisa baca aja udah buka2 komik doraemon dan udah seneng bisa ngeliat gambar2nya karena kan waktu itu udah ada filmnya juga yang bertahan sampe sekarang.
dibanding dengan manga sekarang, doraemon masih lebih baik, biarpun geregetan juga ama nobita yang ngga gede2dan sifat malesnya terus melekat. Ayo siapa yang mau bikin komik yang lebih mendidik dari doraemon?
Dipta Dharmesti
May 06, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Komik jepang (manga) pertama yang aku baca & aku punya. Tentunya versi Indonesia. Dulu waktu kelas 1 SD, aku dibelikan komik Doraemon ini seri 16, di kios bunderan UGM (sekarang udah digusur). Lucu banget. Aku suka & mulai ngikuti serinya. Cuma sayang, beberapa koleksiku "dipinjam" temenku & sampai sekarang belum dikembalikan....
Mayasari
Aug 26, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, komik, jepang
waahhh doraemon enggak ada matinya dehh

dari kecil ampe sekarang, tetep suka..hehe

jadi inget masa kecil dulu deh, suka nangis teriak2 gthu kalo hari minggu bangun kesiangan dan gak nonton doraemon yang jam tayangnya gak berubah ampe sekarang, Jam 8 pagi..hehehe

mau.mau banget punya penghenti waktunya doraemon, biar bisa tidur siang lama.hehe
Nun
Dec 22, 2008 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
betapa beruntung Nobita memiliki Doraemon yang setia di sampingnya. Nobita bisa meminta alat apa saja untuk melakukan apa saja. sayangnya, dia selalu saja ceroboh untuk menggunakan alat itu demi kebaikan. bayangkan bisa Doraemon itu benar-benar ada huhuhuhu, aku pun akan membelinya dengan segala daya dan upaya.
Arief Rosadi
Jun 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Doraemon was my first comic book when I was childhood.
I Had collected All series from doraemon comic.
Sadly, one by one, the comic was gone because my friend borrow the book and he forget return the book to me.
But, Overall Doraemon was the best comic book ever I had.
Dec 27, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Happy, but at times sad. Sweet, yet sometimes bitter. Advanced gadgets clashing with age-old beliefs. This book enables a mere kid to experience the full gamut of human life. Doraemon had departed its humble beginnings and become truly an epic.
Diah Didi
Oct 28, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, childhood, own
Komik Jepang pertama yang gue punya!!
DORAEMON memang nggak ada matinya. Benar2x membantu kita berimajinasi dengan segala macem barang di kantong ajaibnya, dan membuat kita berkata, "Andai saja ..."
Gue sampe beli bonekanya. Sayang keponakan gue telah menculiknya ... hiks hiks hiks ...
Ipang
Oct 12, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
Gua ga tau kenapa tokoh ini bisa awet ampe sekarang. Dari gua SD ampe sekarang ini komik masih gua baca. Ceritanya emang sederhana. Inti yang gua dapet, segala sesuatu yang didapat dengan cara instan, tidak menjamin hasil yang baik. Semua harus melewati proses.
Annchan Maulana
Oct 04, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy-child
i have many collection of Doraemon manga since was a child. This Manga is never be bored me, eventhou i read repeatedly. Not just the Mangas, i love the anime too and the movie. Doraemon .. daisuki ....
Mila
Nov 13, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: komik
Lucu dan mendidik... Buku ini pantas untuk dianjurkan ke anak2... buku komik pertama yang mengajarkan anak2 berbagai ilmu sekolah dengan cara yang berbeda... Belum lagi berbagai pesan2 tersirat di tiap akhir cerita pendeknya... amazing...
Tien
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Komik sepanjang masa akan ttp dgemari...tua muda,, kakek maupun cucu pst akan jth hati dgn si robot kucing yg px segudang keajaiban...n btw diantara smua keajaiban doraemon..z pengen skali pinjem "mesin waktu" sekali sj...hmmm n what about you??
Ryan
Jan 22, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Waktu saya kelas 3 SD, Nobita kelas 4 SD.
Waktu saya kelas 4 SD, Nobita kelas 4 SD.
Waktu saya lulus SMP, Nobita masih kelas 4 SD.
dan ketika saya lulus SMA,kuliah, bekerja, you now, what...hey Nobita still in his 4th graduate...
Doraemon benar benar setia sama Nobita.
Sky
Nov 15, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Doraemon made my childhood. The first time I've read it for a long time, when I was a four-year-old girl. However, Doraemon, Nobita and their stories is always in my mind. If I forget them, I'll forget my childhood memory.
Ari levi
Oct 22, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: vidia
bacaan wajib manusia yang hidup pada zaman gw sd..hehhe..early 90,,,

dulu sih, fantastik banget,,

gw suka manga ini , coz, lot of imagination,,,pada zaman buku ini ada di indo dulu, belom banyak buku2 yang sejenis,,so, it was really amazing to watch and read this DORAEMON!!!
caniea
Mar 24, 2008 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
la la la
aku sayang sekali
doraemon...
  • Crayon Shinchan #1
  • Candy Candy, Vol. 1 (Candy Candy, #1)
  • Dr. Slump, Vol. 01 (Dr. Slump, #1)
  • IronFist Chinmi [Kungfu Boy]
  • 名探偵コナン 26 (Detective Conan #26)
  • Slam Dunk, Tome 1
  • Popcorn (Seito Shokun)
  • Angin Musim Gugur
  • Yakitate!! Japan, Volume 1
  • Salad Days, Vol. 1 (Salad Days, #1)
  • The Kindaichi Case Files, Vol. 1: The Opera House Murders
  • Throbbing Tonight Vol. 2
Fujiko F. Fujio (藤子・F・不二雄 in Japanese) was a penname of Japanese significant cartoonist Hiroshi Fujimoto. After leaving his native home for Tokyo, he started his drawing career collaborating with his partner and long-time friend, Abiko Motoo who later held the penname Fujiko Fujio A. Their co-penname was Fujiko Fujio, which became well-known in Japan and in many countries. Fujimoto and his compani ...more
More about Fujiko F. Fujio...

Doraemon (1 - 10 of 45 books)
  • Doraemon Buku Ke-2