Start by marking “Oh No Everything is Wet Now” as Want to Read:
Oh No Everything is Wet Now

Oh No Everything is Wet Now

4.76  ·  Rating details ·  37 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
An electronic telenovela in verse. Oh No Everything Is Wet Now is a forking maze of sincerity, video poetry, luchador masks, one hundred thousand cupcakes, and Google Image Search returns. From the hearts and minds of Richard Chiem and Ana Carrete to the weakness in your knees.
ebook
Published May 2011 by Magic Helicopter Press

To ask other readers questions about Oh No Everything is Wet Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oh No Everything is Wet Now

Madison Langston
May 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
holy shit
Matt Margo
May 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I read this chapbook on Wednesday, May 18, 2011, and now, as I write this review on Saturday, May 21, 2011, I'm still thinking about Oh No Everything Is Wet Now. Its two prolific authors, Ana C. and Richard Chiem, are young and more or less belong to the desensitized generation about which they write; not that they themselves are similarly bored or constricted to the sort of emotional wandering found within the characters in this chapbook, just that they know such characters well and can probabl ...more
Moss
May 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: small-press
A telenovela-inspired plot told through videos and stories and images, navigated by scrolling around a giant page and following (or not following) lines. This is incredible and wonderful and incrediful and wonderble.
James Payne
Jun 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry
I started reading the part about the party and it made me think of this party I recently attended where everyone was on MDMA and then the second paragraph said the characters were on MDMA and I thought, "Wow, skilled depiction re: MDMA parties." I like everything else about it as well.
Adam
Jul 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. New kind of way to read a book or something $$$$
Angelica Castillo
May 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Like a spanish telenovela, Oh No Everything is Wet Now tells a story about love using descriptive, sensual and passionate words. It reminds me of the scripts of the shows I have watched before but this differs because of its use of google images and videos to accompany the story. You have to follow the direction of the lines in the webpage to progress which made it very entertaining.

I liked this book very much because it is original and I would like to encounter more stories like Oh No Everythi
Carlos
Dec 09, 2011
Alexander Allison
Feb 18, 2013
Richard Chiem
May 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Alex