Start by marking “The Quinn Brothers (Chesapeake Bay Saga #1 & 2)” as Want to Read:
The Quinn Brothers (Chesapeake Bay Saga #1 & 2)

The Quinn Brothers

(Chesapeake Bay Saga #1-2)

"Roberts is indeed a word artist" (Los Angeles Daily News) and her novels have enthralled millions of readers. Now, for the first time in one volume, she presents the first two novels of her Chesapeake Bay saga, introducing some of her most beloved characters-the close-knit adopted brothers known as the Quinns. Includes the novels:Sea Swept

A champion boat racer, Cameron Qu
Trade Paperback, 496 pages
Published January 3rd 2006 by Berkley (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Quinn Brothers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Quinn Brothers

Jan
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
A little dated, but still enjoyable. Nora Roberts is undoubtedly a very talented writer. She creates characters so neatly and then is quickly and effortlessly able to build the heat between her MCs. The euphemistic descriptions of orgasm seem a little cheesy these days, though.

This edition contains the first two books of this quartet. I've read them all before, but it's still worth a reread.
Donna
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I didn't care for the intimate scenes and it's hard to read about the tragic childhoods but the stories were so good I had to finish anyway.
Jacque Green
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great so far!!!!

Makes me want the rest of the story!!! I want to know how this goes ...it's north over..there's has to be more!
Maura
Brenda Margriet
Jan 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sea Swept - Book One:
Cam and Anna are a great couple. Ever met those two people who seem to fight all the time but still love each other? That's them. And they have such fun doing it you don't mind watching. It's a great story of a man forced to care for a younger brother against his will, who falls in love both the boy and his social worker despite it all.

Rising Tides - Book Two:
Ethan is the quiet type who survived an horrific childhood, but now doesn't think he deserves a good life. Grace is t
Ellen
Full review for Sea Swept now available on my blog:

I will say that I felt that Ethan got over his issues very quickly and the ending of Rising Tides came up too fast. I think that the issues Ethan had with his mother and himself were big enough that he really probably should have some form of therapy, because those feeling quite possibly would return.
Semartens
Apr 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
Another good series by Nora Roberts and her on target insight into relationships. This one is about men and their needs and bonding from youth to adult. Explores how unhealthy parent roles can affect a child and how love can change this into positive areas. Good setting in the Chesapeake Bay and water life.
Ashley
Jul 11, 2010 rated it really liked it
This book had two different stories in it, but included the same characters. I had read the first as a separate book about 2 years ago, and I picked this book up about 4 months ago at the library for 50 cents. I just finished the second story. I enjoy Nora Roberts, and she didn't disappoint with the Quinn brothers. I appreciated the bond between the brothers.
Dec 11, 2012 rated it liked it
As much as this book was good to read, it started off really slow. I was ready to put it down but then after the first six chapters it starts to improve. It gets better at the end and you do look forward to the next book.
Amber
Jul 29, 2008 rated it really liked it
This is one of my all time favorite trilogies ( well quads) she has done. It was very touching and believable. She even has a short story about the little boy's first chrismas on her website. Very good books.
Celia
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved every aching second of this book. I laughed and cried. I was beginning to miss Nora's writing the last 2 books were really bad. This book brought me back to why I loved her books. Great read
Ig-88
Feb 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sit veniam totam sequi qui molestiae. Praesentium blanditiis dolore facilis quidem qui cumque quia. Eos est ab quas praesentium sed velit.
Catherine Wolffe
Jan 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming tale of family reunited after tragedy.
Sheri
Oct 08, 2008 rated it really liked it
Great book about a family of men and their individual struggles with love and working together as a family.
Renate
Jun 02, 2010 rated it liked it
Enjoyable. Will read the next one too. Fun characters, and gossipy.
Erna
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
OK
Ann
Dec 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good stories

Good romance series. Easy to read and somewhat predictable but a good family to get to know. Wonder if there are other books to cover the other characters.
Shelly 144
Oct 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love how Nora Roberts is able to tell an amazing story that touches the heart, provides great romance, and introduces the reader to a unique corner of the world.
Desirae
Oct 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Anna was annoying in the first book, second ten times better......
Tessie
Awesome stories. Loved the brothers. Cameron was super sexy, but Ethan completely stole my heart. I can't wait to read the last two stories in the series!!
Dani
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Anna & Cam and Ethan & Grace
Christy
Sep 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
I forgot how great these stories were...emotional and heart-tugging yet funny and sweet.
Ria Murrin MacDonald
  • Times to Remember
  • W Juliet, Vol. 14
  • Chocolate Roses
  • Awakening Avery
  • Denting the Bosch: A Novel of Marriage, Friendship, and Expensive Household Appliances
  • Landed
  • A Thousand Veils
  • The Ice Chorus
  • Loving You
  • In All Probability

Chesapeake Bay Saga (4 books)
  • Sea Swept (Chesapeake Bay Saga, #1)
  • Rising Tides (Chesapeake Bay Saga, #2)
  • Inner Harbor (Chesapeake Bay Saga, #3)
  • Chesapeake Blue (Chesapeake Bay Saga, #4)