Start by marking “WE x ∞: Face the Terror of our World Equation” as Want to Read:
WE x ∞: Face the Terror of our World Equation

WE x ∞: Face the Terror of our World Equation

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
At times like these, what will it take to get things on the right track. If there were a Zeus, a few well placed lightning bolts might act as a very needed wake up call...don't you think?

After receiving an electronic visitation from the twenty second century, quantum scientists from thirteen physics labs around the world engage the C.I.A. and Interpol, starting in Berkele
Published May 1st 2011 by Outskirts Press

To ask other readers questions about WE x ∞, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about WE x ∞

Brett
Jun 12, 2011 rated it liked it
Recommended to Brett by: author
I received this book by request from the author, Charlie Pedersen. He was kind enough (read generous) to send a flash drive along as well with the book in PDF form which, in my opinion, is the best way to read this.
The book is in screenplay format which may throw some off that are not familiar with reading a story this way. Don't let it. It's a good story and well worth reading...in any format.
'WE x ∞: Face the Terror of our World Equation' is a true internet book with links to relevant sites a