Start by marking “Princesses Gone Wild” as Want to Read:
Princesses Gone Wild

Princesses Gone Wild

3.18  ·  Rating details ·  28 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
They're sassy, sexy and sporting tiaras. They're also raucous, ribald, and outrageous when they get together for goblets of mead and an afternoon's bitching. You know their names—they rose to fame as heroines who sought their Happily-Ever-Afters. And found them.

Of course, Happily Ever After is actually anywhere from eternity to three months and an annulment, if you've got
Published May 15th 2011 by Decadent Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Princesses Gone Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princesses Gone Wild

Lexie
May 18, 2011 rated it liked it
In general I like Kelly's writing. I've read several of her erotic historical short stories and haven't been let down. And since this is a co-written set of stories its hard to say that which she wrote and that which the co-writer (SL Carpenter) wrote and that which they wrote together.

Basic premise is that Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty) gets together with some of her Princess friends (Belle, Snow White, Scheherazade, Odette and Cinderella) every so often to discuss the trials and woes of being a
Drmgrl99
Jun 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
These stories are not the fairy tales you heard as a child. Did you ever wonder what happened after the princesses and princes got their Happily Ever Afters?. Well these stories tell us that, as well as spilling all sorts of dirty secrets. And when I say dirty secrets I mean Dirty with a capital "D" :D
Princess Aurora has decided to write a book, but what will her book be about? The only thing she does is hang out with her friends (other princesses) and gossip and tell stories (dirty stories). T
Future Slayer Girl
This book had a huge bucket of potential. From the beginning I was laughing hysterically at the way the princesses all acted and their little quarks. However, the 'sexy' stories they told. For me they weren't all that sexy. I guess being a totally Disney Princess fan I expected a bit more. I liked the story of the Ugly Duckling, and the twist at the very end with The Jack and the Beanstock story. But they used some of the cliche words I was slapped on the hand for to not use in writing.

Again, g
Michelle
May 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I had no idea what to expect from this book and I'm still not really sure what I thought.

I will never look at any Disney Princess or fairytale story the same way ever again! I laughed a lot and some of it was groanworthy bad but it was just so bad that I had to laugh. So yeah... :)

Katie O'Connor
Feb 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I laughed myself silly really this book.
The stories were true to fairy tale form, the Princesses hilarious and the sex hot and spicy.
Does it get any better than that?
A supremely good read!
Carrie
Feb 27, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle-freebie
Sort of glad I didn't pay for this...
Terri Pray
May 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Cute, crude and funny. Well worth reading and not at all serious.
Renay
Tasneem
Aug 30, 2013
Heather
Oct 07, 2013
I'm really rather boring... Honestly. I live a pretty hum-drum life as a wife and mother. I shop at the local supermarket and use coupons now and again. See? Boring stuff.

I live in Virginia now, so I am learning all kinds of new things - such as being able to buy beer and wine along with bread and toothpaste. Wow!

Having been born and raised in England, I do possess a well-developed feel for the En