Start by marking “California Connection 3” as Want to Read:
California Connection 3

California Connection 3

(California Connection)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  176 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
From "Essence"]-bestselling author Chunichi comes the pulse-pounding, powerful tale of a street-savvy woman from the hood who is determined to create a better life for her unborn child.
Published November 29th 2011 by Urban Books

To ask other readers questions about California Connection 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about California Connection 3

Genya
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Can't believe that's how it ended😣
Monica
May 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
I did not like how it ended, but something tells me the story not over
Crissy
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book a lot but come on, how gullible and naïve does Jewel and Touch have to be to realize what's going on. I starting to hate them as much as I love their characters but as destructive as they are to each other you can still tell that there's love between the two. I can't believe Jewel fell for Misty's crap again. I was screaming at these characters in my head to have several seats and I truly wanted to throat punch all of them. However, as aggravated as Jewel and Touch have me at ...more
ILoveMyAudibleKindle
May 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
throughout this book, i kept thinking "what am i missing?" jewel kept referring to all that touch put her thru. but, the reader was never privy to it. as a reader, you need to see it not just hear it. this story was poorly executed. and of course there's another cliffhanger.
LaTonya
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was ok
This was a very quick read and I felt that it was just okay. This was my least favorite of the series because it felt very rushed, the whole baby thing was confusing, and I didn't care for the ending. I hope there will be a part four because I just can't see the series ending the way it did in this book.
Erika
Jul 07, 2013 rated it liked it
I just discovered Chunichi a few days ago, and read all three books. I am hoping that there is a part four. The way it ended had me saying "what the hell" over and over. Like, I was slightly confused. It was rushed and I'm left with questions. Sigh...now what.
Goodread
Dec 01, 2011 rated it really liked it
Great Read
Jennifer S
Aug 31, 2011 rated it liked it
this was a good read.... i knw its gonna be a part 4
Tasha Milteer
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great read, i wish a part 4 was coming. sad ending.
Guppy
Mar 31, 2013 rated it liked it
love chunichi. but i hate the way this story ended i waited sooo long for the part 3 and it was so stupid the way it ended seemed rushed to me. im hoping that theres a part 4
Kim
Feb 04, 2013 rated it liked it
A quick ready. I read it in about 3 hours. Not as good as the first 2, but it was ok.
Chrissy
Apr 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
all three books were good but I couldn't deal with the end of this book to much was going on for this just for it to end their hope there's a part 4 coming
Deja Mays
May 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
qood book but of course it didnt come to an end. soo i quess this means to be expecting book two sometime within in the next year or so
Juanesia
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Not as great as the first two but it goes to show you need to keep your enemies closer than close. Still a great series. I'll certainly be checking out more books by Chunichi.
Ginnie
Jul 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban-fiction
I gave this 4 stars.

This book is a good read and an awesome series if you like betrayal. I would recommend this book to anyone that like urban fiction.
Yorubia
Jan 18, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Jewels? 2 3 May 19, 2012 08:24AM
  • Lifestyles of the Rich and Shameless
  • Payback Ain't Enough (Payback #3)
  • Gutter
  • Innocent Part 1
  • Lipstick Hustla
  • Baller Bitches Part 1
  • Black Diamond
  • Redbone
  • Murderville (Murderville, #1)
  • Hood: An Urban Erotic Tale
  • Welfare Grind
  • Deadly Decisions II
  • The Available Wife Part 2
Since the release of her 2004 debut novel A Gangster’s Girl, Essence Magazine best selling author Chunichi Knott has gone on to pen three additional best selling novels, Married To The Game, The Naked Truth and Return of A Gangster’s Girl.
With more than a half of a million books in print and on the heels of her fifth novel, California Connection, Chunichi’s talent as a writer, combined with her c

California Connection (3 books)
  • California Connection