Start by marking “Blood Past (Warriors of Ankh, #2)” as Want to Read:
Blood Past (Warriors of Ankh, #2)

Blood Past

(Warriors of Ankh #2)

All Eden wants is redemption... but the road to redemption is never an easy one.

Travelling to Scotland to find her mother’s bloodline, Eden is soon embroiled in the politics and training of the Scottish Warriors of Neith. It is a world where some stand with open arms ready to welcome her as family, while others keep a wary distance, conspiring against her. Through it all
Published August 17th 2011 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Blood Past, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Past

Anzu The Great Destroyer
How can I write this without sounding like a faingirl?

I can’t.

I shall continue with my complete adoration and mindless blabbering towards this series and, most importantly, towards Samantha Young.

Blood Past was f*cking awesome! It was everything I wanted to get out of the Warriors of Ankh series (at least so far). It’s like me and Samantha share the same mind. I ask a question while reading, turn the page and guess what? The answer is there!

Total reader-crush on her!

Next stop, more love spreadi
Steph
Sep 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-read
Another really great book.

The storyline is still fantastic. I loved meeting all the characters in Edinburgh. Tobe was so funny.
And yes, I am still completely in love with Cyrus. To be loved by a man like that? *fans face* ;)

I really enjoyed watching Eden become a stronger person and her relationship with Noah is really sweet. I hope to see more of them in the next book :)

Now is it just me or is Darius one scary guy? The wink totally threw me off... LOL
I think he a Valeria would make an inc
Bri •Books and Bri•
Samantha Young has done it again! Another wonderful book to add to her repertoire of works (and I still hold to the statement of her being a genius)!

I enjoyed Blood Past immensely. When compared to the first book in the series, Blood Will Tell , this book had a different feel to it. BWT was super fast-paced, where emotions and plot where constantly being thrown in your face. In Blood Past, you get some more plot and emotions, but it also focuses on the relationships between the characters and
Gökçe
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kitabın ortaları falan o kadar eğlenceliydi ki gözümde resmen beşlikti ama ilerledikçe kurgunun zayıflığı daha da göze battı açıkçası. Bazı açılardan Ateş serisine de benzettim fakat bu kitap başarısızdı. Kitabın fantastik kısımları çok yüzeysel ve basit geldi bana ama yine de kendini okutan bir seri. Ayrıca 1.kitabından daha güzeldi kesinlikle.
Rhonda
Jul 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: samantha-young

"I became a brand new person here. Someone I actually like. The kind of person I always wanted to be.” - Eden

This was a good read. It did move slower than the first book Blood Will Tell. Typically the first book in a PNR/UF series has the major set up. However in this book there are a lot of changes for Eden, and quite a few characters added in. Samantha Young has done a great job of establishing each one of the characters in this book. I really enjoyed October, Val, and Cyrus. Grandma Mhairi
Lenore Kosinski
Feb 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle

3.5 stars -- Definitely a solid followup to the first book. Sometimes I thought I knew where this book was going, but at other times I was surprised -- especially about the outcomes of the battle at the end.

I loved meeting more fabulous secondary characters in this installment -- Valeria, October and Cameron were great new friends to Eden. Sometimes I wished for a little more depth to their friendships, but then again, she just met them. And Mhairi/Nana wa
Sara
I have a major author crush on Samantha Young right now! LOL! She is so amazingly talented and her work is so original it's like a breath of fresh air!

I could not put this book down!! It was so action packed and exciting, I was on my toes the entire book and I'm so anxious for the third book to come out!! I love how we get to hear the story from not only Eden's point of view, but Noah's and Teagen's, and the others. It's nice to get a chapter or two where you get to see into another character's
Jillian (NetGalley Addict)
Nell
I really wanted to like this one as much as I enjoyed the first Warriors of Ankh book, it was such a wonderful premise and kept me thoroughly intrigued. However, Blood Past has not managed to keep my attention as well as the first, and at times I found myself almost bored.

It is a good story though, and I did enjoy it, but here's where it went down a notch or two:

-Eden's training sessions were quite repetitive and dull
-I wanted more action than I got, the plot just seemed to stay in the one plac
Ashley Mayer
Aug 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy-sci-fi
I just have to start by saying thank heaven for my kindle! As soon as I finished Blood Will Tell I needed this book! The Warriors of Ankh series is so awesome and I really enjoy reading Samantha Young's work!
I must say that I was anxiously awaiting something to happen between Noah and Eden! I thought I would go crazy with all the tenson between the two of them. It was so well written and even though I couldn't wait for a little action between the two I am glad that Eden didn't jump into Noah's a
Kajol
Dec 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God.

Uh, I'm sorry. Still reeling from taking all that in. Will write a sensible review as soon as I find my way back from the void of awesomeness. Till then, add this book to your to-reads peeps!
★Ruth★
Really enjoying this series, enough to make me wanna try out Smokeless Fire & Moon Spell. Eden is a KICKASS heroine and I love Noah as well, definitely book boyfriend worthy :)
Rachael Grossi
Aug 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Samantha has done it again. Another amazing book. She has a such a way of pulling you right into the book that reality is barely in your periphery. I truly enojy the inner turmoil that Eden faces over the grief of losing her brother and her past life with her family. I also love the growing relationship between Noah and Eden. Thank you Samantha, can't wait to read more in this series.
Melissa
Jan 28, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: uf
Another quick read. There was not as much action in this book but the author moved the story along and I still enjoyed all of the characters. I have already bought the next in the series. I can't wait to see how the author winds this one up. I will hate to see the end to this story as I really like Eden and Noah as well as the secondary characters.
Vichy
It wasn't like I didn't like the book, but I didn't think it was something special, either. It takes us to Scotland and in a slow pace, we watch the incredible fast improvement in Eden's training as a warrior. I have a problem with Eden, which I didn't have in the first book. I didn't like her bratty behavior.
Ann
Aug 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Thank you Thank you for such an interesting book!!! The characters just get better and better :) I was laughing one moment and crying the next reading this one. Eden has one heck of a mouth on her and October is right there with her. I can not wait for the next book. Please hurry!
Lizzy
Apr 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Pretty solid 4 stars. The first half was annoying because Eden's attitude irritated the crap out of me, but the last half made up for it. I'm going to put off reading the last book for now, though... Don't really know why.
Marulett
Dec 25, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book was really good, I was kind of hesitant to start reading since the middle books of sagas are not always good. But this was great!

We get to know a bit more of each character and see Eden change and grow into an amazing warrior.

I look forward to reading the next book!
Amy
Jan 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, although I liked the first one better. I guess I just expected more "action" and story about Eden, and not so much the love story between Eden and Lucas. I am on to book 3 :)
Brittni
Feb 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book a lot. It was really good and super funny. I can't wait to read the next book in this series.
AH
May 09, 2012 marked it as to-read
Kindle free download 5/9/12.
Mary Armour
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Samantha Young I'm in love :) But why aren't your books longer!!! I need another 300 pages per book <3
Julz
Dec 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book. looking forward to the next one.
Maghon Thomas
Jul 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, young-adult
It just keeps getting better and better. It's just that good!!!
Giulia Molina
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Resenha de 2011:
Eu lembro da primeira vez que eu li a sinopse do livro. Não me impressionou e francamente eu não ia ler. Tudo indicava que ia ser mais um daqueles cliches onde a menina boazinha se apaixona por um bad boy e blah,blah,blah.
Então eu li uma entrevista com a autora e eu não sei, simplesmente decidi dar uma chance. De novo eu cai de cara no chão com os meus julgamentos precipitados.
Sim, o livro fala sobre uma menina boazinha (Anna) se apaixonando por um bad boy (Kaidan), mas dizer qu
Melissa
Apr 24, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-reads
This is another excellent book by Samantha Young. It has a bit of a different feel than the first book in the Warriors of Ankh series. In the first book Eden was struggling with the animal inside her, the Soul Eater side of her that craved the souls of others. However strong this urge was, however, Eden pushed it back and let her more human side prevail. That book was a story of her struggle to find out exactly who she was. In this book Eden discovers who that is. After being kidnapped/rescued b ...more
Ece Gündüz
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jamie Arthur
Aug 02, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Tek kelimeyle berbattı. Zaten kitabın sonunu başından tahmin ediyorsunuz. Diyaloglar fazlasıyla çocuksu. Noah güya 80 yaşında ama 15 yaşında ergen gibi davranıyor. Eden desek ergenlerin kraliçesi olur. Diğer yeni karakterleri yazar yeterince tanıtmadan kurguya dahil ettiği için kim kimdi unutttum. Üçüncü kitaba elimi bile sürmem.
Jill Reid (marge280975)
Can't put this book down

Just when you think things could possibly look up for Eden it all goes
Horribly wrong. Samantha Young has done it again for me so drawn infant i can't put the book down
A.R.
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it

• Time Mends (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #2)
  • Madly & Wolfhardt (Madly, #2)
  • Mortal Defiance (Dark Betrayal Trilogy, #2)
  • Crest (Ondine Quartet, #3)
  • The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy, #1)
  • Call to Arms (War of the Fae, #2)
  • Asylum (Causal Enchantment, #2)
  • Endless Magic (Star-Crossed, #4)
  • Consume (Devoured, #2)
  • The Ballad of Aramei (The Darkwoods Trilogy, #3)
  • Leopard Moon (Moon, #1)
  • Stolen (Stained, #2)
  • Cold Blood (Dirty Blood, #2)
  • Soul Bound (Moonstone Saga, #2)
  • United Eden (Eden Trilogy, #3)
Samantha Young is the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of adult contemporary romances, including the On Dublin Street series, Hero and Fight or Flight. Samantha's YA contemporary novels The Impossible Vastness of Us and The Fragile Ordinary are published by Harlequin Teen.

Samantha is from a small town in Central Scotland and is known for her romantic stories se

Warriors of Ankh (3 books)
  • Blood Will Tell (Warriors of Ankh, #1)
  • Shades of Blood (Warriors of Ankh, #3)
“Dude, your girlfriend is so far past high maintenance even the janitor quit.” 23 likes
“Well, you know what they say about babies.”
The soul eater smirked. “What’s that?”
“Don’t underestimate the amount of shit they can bring.”
12 likes