Start by marking “Dating and Other Dangers” as Want to Read:

Nadia Keenan's first date Dos and Don'ts:

1. Do boost your confidence by looking hot
2. Don't put out until at least date two
3. If the man is trouble (however sexy!) do report all on www.WomanBWarned.com

After being trashed on Nadia's website, serial dater-and-dumper Ethan Rush is about to put Nadia's rules to the test!

He's determined to change her mind about him.
She's determ
Published July 1st 2011 by Mills and Boon

To ask other readers questions about Dating and Other Dangers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dating and Other Dangers

RLA
Jul 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The heroine Nadia runs a dating 'advice' website and forum. After an upsetting incident in her past she wishes to be able to help women avoid encounters that may leave them heartbroken or worse. When the hero Ethan finds out he has been shamed on the forum and called 'three dates and your out' he is furious. He tracks Nadia down and demands she take the thread down, even when he threatens legal action she still refuses and Ethan can't help but admire her determination. So instead he challenges h ...more
Anida
Jun 10, 2012 rated it liked it
I really liked this book. Firstly I had never read something similar and that's always good. I think the book didn't fail to deliver what was promised. The plot was never rushed but the pace was never slow either. The characters were both strong-minded. I'm glad that although Nadia was attracted to Ethan she didn't turn into a total hormonal drooling bimbo.Sure she slept with him but she made rational choice. She decided she was attracted to him and admited to herself she wanted to have sex with ...more
Dalia
Dec 04, 2011 rated it really liked it

Original trope, fresh & breezy writing style, beautifully portrayed characters,
Nadia writes a blog WomenBWarned about dating advices. Ethan is defamed on the forum & nicknamed   3 Dates & you are out playboy. Furious, he challenged Nadia into having 3 dates with him to prove he isn't this  playboy. They continue their sparring online thru their blogs & it's fun how each one tries to win the dating war.
Ain
Mar 22, 2012 rated it liked it
I love this book although it has a little more sex than the books I usually read.
It started off really funny with the witty banter between Nat & Ethan, but it got really emotional towards the end when they really get to know each other. It's a really sweet book and I think any fan of chick-lits should totally check out this book~
Sara  HarlequinJunkie
Oct 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by: HarlequinJunkie.com

Dating and Other Dangers is out of the box good….sheer brilliance actually!

Nadia Keenan runs a blog named WomanBWarned, a site about serial daters and dumpers. Ethan Rush unfortunately finds himself a topic of conversation on WBW; he actually has a whole thread #1862 dedicated to him called Mr. 3 Dates and You’re Out!

When Ethan finds out his reputation is being mangled, he is absolutely livid and challenges Nadia to go out on 3 dates with him to help set the rec
Sofia Lazaridou
Jul 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It's an mazing book that everyone will love.This book reminds me the movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.I have no idea why.I really like this book.I would recommend to read it 'cause it's not the usual type book.
*The're might be minor spoilers*
First of all it's all about the 21rt century where people have blogs and they write their opinion or whatever they want.In our case this is Datind advises and in Nadias blog warnings about some men.
Tha's how she and Ethan met.Someone wrotte in her blog abo
Lenore Kosinski
OK, this one ENDED really well, but it took so long for me to really like the characters and understand their motivations. I just couldn't help but wonder why Ethan was so upset since he didn't want relationships anyways. And they could be quite harsh and mean to each other, which I'm not used to. In the end, the chemistry evened out and they worked really well together and I totally rooted for them. But frankly, it took a bit too long and so couldn't make up for the first part wondering what wa ...more
Nicola Marsh
Aug 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
An absolute cracker of a read.

The sparks Nadia and Ethan generate burn up the pages.

You won't want to put this one down!
Bridie Coleman
May 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
My favourite of Natalie's Riva titles so far.

Ethan absolutely delish and Nadia kooky but fun. Great combination.
A
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not your typical Harlequin novel. The plot is really one of a kind and both h and H really come together very well. The H came across as a real douchebag but you really come to know him better and like h like him despite yourself :) The characterization and depiction of h is really well done. The dialogues and the comebacks are really snappy and witty.
Léanne Blaize
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this book. It was funny and very entertaining.
Tanisha
Well well well..!! This was interesting..!!
Something very different although reading hero’s blog,u will get the vibe that yeah this is chick flick book written by a woman.
Julie
Oct 01, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
USA Today best-selling author Natalie Anderson continues to prove why she’s one of contemporary romance’s brightest stars with a steamy tale readers will not be able to put down: Dating and Other Dangers!

Nadia Keenan does not like to be underestimated. She had proved everybody wrong by moving to London from the small northern town she had grown up in and found a job working in the human resources department of Hammond’s, one of the world’s most prominent companies. Nadia is not only extremely go
Nas Dean
Jul 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
DATING AND OTHER DANGERS is an amazingly modern story by author Natalie Anderson.

Nadia Keenan works at a conservative firm where accessing social network sites are not allowed for employees on company time. Behind an anonymous façade she runs a site, WomanBWarned, where she gives dating advice to woman.

Her site had a separate thread for Ethan Rush, bashing him!
Ethan Rush, to prove her wrong, approached her and made a deal for three dates.

Now what will happen to Nadia on these three dates as she
Tia
Feb 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Nadia has trouble trusting anyone, let alone letting them help her. She runs a blog/forum site called WomenBWarned, which gives advice on males and even bashes guys. Ethan has seen the site and there is a while thread dedicated to him. So he visits Nadia at work and demands to take her on three dates, to prove that he is NOTHING like the forum users have said.

Throughout there hilarious dates, you begin to learn more about Ethan and Nadia. Ethan's issue is he doesn't want to be his Dad. His Dad i
Ana
Feb 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
This was fun. It was not too long, not too complicated, nicely written.
Last evening my husband and I were involved in a discussion about men/women psychology and he really could't understand why we were so "complicated". We women complicated? We are absolutely not! We just have a certain way of thinking that men cannot undestand. Have no idea why. :-)
Well, this book discusses about men/women theme in the modern period with all the tecnological implications. I'm relatively young (31), but I haven
Hana
Oct 06, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
OK, it was a typical romance where two adversaries fall in love but it was sort of uncomplicated (if we don't come Ethan's dread of commitment). It was easy to read, there were some hot yet tasteful scenes and unlike other books, the guy was the one who wanted serious relationship which was refreshing. Also, it was funny... simply put - I liked it :-)
Yoru
Mar 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Romance a bit fast but soo beautiful and the little intricacy of the story is a good think and want me to recommend this book for a little "pause" for relaxation ^^

Romance plutôt rapide mais tellement belle et un peu de complexité ajoute au charme de ce p'tit bouquin et me donne envie de le recommander pour une( ou plusieurs :) ) Pause détente ^^

relax and enjoy !
Sweety
Oct 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sbm, giveaway
Yuhu...i like it
it's fascinating to read the blog war between Nadia and Ethan,
and see they interact with they 3 dates and sizzling love scenes.

for the ending, i like Nadia change the web name and Ethan included to give advise to the new concept, it's make me feel they are solid

The story is very original and fun.
Ally Blake
Nov 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whipped though DATING AND OTHER DANGERS in a flash. From the first moment the story just flies.

Awesome concept, fantastically delivered with wit, sparkle, and sex appeal. Enjoyed it thoroughly and then some!
Ruhul Aine
Sep 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It's cute, funny and sexy. I enjoyed reading this book. It's worth every minute of my time.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Flirt Club
Category: Classic Romance
Joanne Levy
Feb 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Red hot read with a to-die-for hero and likeable heroine :)

Lots of fun banter and an ending that will leave you sighing and wanting more.
Lyennsunny
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: quick-read
4.5 Stars...
Leticia
Dating advice gone right :p
Denise
Jun 02, 2012 rated it did not like it
Oh the cliched, expected, uncreative, totally saw-it-coming, nothing new here -ness. I actually got a true headache reading this book and felt just a tiny bit ashamed to be female. Not. Cool.
Colleen
4.5 - Really enjoyed this book. The banter between the characters was fantastic. You can help but like Ethan.
Kathy
Oct 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the twist style of the book.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Flirt Club
Category: Classic Romance

• Woman in a Sheikh's World (The Private Lives of Public Playboys #2)
  • Playboy Prankster (Extreme Racing, #1)
  • The Boss's Wife For A Week
  • Illegitimate Tycoon (Bad Blood, #6)
  • Prince of Secrets (By His Royal Decree, #2)
  • The Dangerous Jacob Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #1)
  • Flirting With Intent (The Wests, #1)
  • Return of the Moralis Wife
  • Girl Behind the Scandalous Reputation
  • A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)
  • Front Page Affair
  • Misunderstanding Mason
  • The Love Conspiracy
  • The Highest Price to Pay
  • How to Ruin a Reputation (The Rakes Beyond Redemption #2)
  • Dealing Her Final Card (Princes Untamed, #1)
  • Beneath the Veil of Paradise
  • Can't Get Enough

USA TODAY bestseller Natalie Anderson writes fun, frisky, feels-good contemporary romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon, Entangled Publishing and independently. With over thirty books published, she's also been a Romantic Times Award nominee & a finalist for the R*BY (